This year Father’s Day falls on June 20, and with all the vaccinations and mask restrictions getting reduced, it’s a good time to celebrate dad.
If you still don’t have plans, here are CitySurfing Orlando’s picks for celebrating Father’s Day 2021 in the Orlando area:
Offering Father’s Day BBQ party packs to enjoy at home. Order via the link above. All locations will also be open for dine-in.
Offering a brunch buffet starting at 10am for $24.95, with live music, plus an outdoor Man Cave Market starts at 11am in the Backyard at the Ace. Shop tons of man-centric, unique and handmade items for Dad such as man cave decor, soaps, beard oil, shaving products and an on-site barber! DJ playing live music outdoors. No cover.
This I-Drive restaurant will be serving brunch (with a bottomless option) from 10am to 3pm. Will offer their Veza Sur Mangolandia brew for $4 all day. Reservations at link above. Read my review of their bottomless brunch!
This I-Drive steakhouse is offering a prix fixe menu of a 22 oz. Prime Bone-In Ribeye, Neuske’s Thick Cut Bacon (Sous Vide, Bourbon-Molasses Glaze) and Woodford ReserveBread Pudding (Bourbon Caramel Sauce, Chantilly Cream) for $85 per person dine-in.
Serving up a Father’s Day BBQ featuring the classic movie “Young Frankenstein.” Tickets include table seating, staff-served BBQ lunch buffet, non-alcoholic beverages, and first beer is free. VIP also includes reserved table and unlimited beer. General tickets are $70/2 top and $140/4 top; VIP tickets are $100/2 top and $200/4 top. Purchase tickets and view menu via link above.
Free admission for dads to enjoy the gardens. Admission details for rest of family at link above.
This I-Drive restaurant will be serving brunch (with a bottomless option) from 10am to 3pm. Will offer Sierra Nevada Little Things Hazy IPA for $4. Reservations at link above. Read my review of their bottomless brunch!
Free admission for all Dads, Noon – 5pm.
Offering a Father’s Day Pick Up Pack to celebrate at home, including 2 pre-seasoned 16oz Prime New York Strip steaks and sides, for $95 (feeds four). Add-ons include to-go beer, wine, and cocktails. Order in advance at link above for pick-up on Saturday June 19th between 10am-2pm.
Dad’s get a complimentary beer with an entree purchase, plus kids under 10 eat free when with dad.
This all-you-can-eat Brazilian steakhouse at Pointe Orlando is offering all dads a special buy-one, get-one-free offer for a future visit. On Father’s Day, the full meal includes unlimited sides, salads, rotisserie-grilled meats, desserts and more ($54.99), and a salad bar-only option is also available ($35.99). Free parking with validation. Reservations via link above.
Offering a Father’s Day Green Box To Go featuring your choice of Wood-Grilled Tenderloin ($165) or Whole Side of Cedar Plank-Roasted Salmon ($125), plus sides and desert for 4-6 people. Add-ons include extra desserts and wine. Order via link above. Also offering full menu for dine-in. Reservations at link above.
Offering Father’s Day BBQ party packs to enjoy at home with the option add on a rack of St. Louis Ribs. Order via the link above.
Otherwise, their food truck will be open at A La Cart Orlando serving up awesome BBQ sandwiches and platters, plus you gotta try the limited Honey Pie Donut made with A Spoon Full of Hope local Orange Blossom Honey. Read my review of their BBQ!
Will be doing a Father’s Day pop-up at Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co. starting at 1pm. Get there early before they sell out. Also accepting pre-orders to be picked up at the pop-up. Orders must be placed by no later than Thursday 6/17, 11:59pm via link above. Read my review of their BBQ!
Located at ICON Park on I-Drive, this Spanish restaurant is offering a Prime Rib Surf and Turf Paella for $74 (serves 2-3). Also serving Father’s Day Brunch from 11am-3pm. with flamenco dancing starting at noon. and for dinner, a special prix fixe 3-course menu for $56 per person from 4-10pm, with flamenco dancing starting at 7pm. Reservations and menu at link above.
Located at Pointe Orlando, this Greek restaurant is serving from noon to 10pm, and Dad eats free with a family style menu for four or more people. Reservations and menu at link above.
- Chicken Guy! in Winter Park Launches New Breakfast Menu .. #ChickenGuy #WinterPark #Foodies - May 23, 2022
- ‘Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind’ Opens at EPCOT May 27 .. #GOTG #GOTGCosmicRewind #WaltDisneyWorld - May 22, 2022
- Marlow’s Tavern Adds Seasonal Dishes to Menu for Summer 2022 .. #MarlowsTavern #Foodies - May 20, 2022
- Universal Orlando Announces ‘Universal Monsters: Legends Collide’ Haunted House for Halloween Horror Nights 2022 .. #HHN2022 #UniversalOrlando #HalloweenHorrorNights #Horror - May 17, 2022
- Gator Week Returns To Wild Florida With Free Admission And More May 23-28, 2022 .. @WildFlorida #WildFlorida #GatorWeek - May 16, 2022
- Orlando Fringe Festival Returns May 17-May 30, 2022 .. #OrlandoFringe #KidsFringe #OrlandoArts - May 12, 2022
- Viva La Música Returns To SeaWorld Orlando Weekends May 14-23, 2022 .. #SeaWorldOrlando #VivaLaMusica - May 11, 2022
- Gatorpalooza Returns to Gatorland May 14-15, 2022 .. @Gatorland #Gatorland #OrlandoAttractions #Gatorpalooza - May 10, 2022
- MegaCon Orlando 2022 Hosts All-Star Line-Up Of Guests, Panels, and More May 19-22 at Orange County Convention Center .. @MegaConOrlando #LOTR #StarTrek #StarWars #MEGACONOrlando - May 9, 2022
- Monster Jam World Finals XXI Roll Into Orlando’s Camping World Stadium May 21-22, 2022 + We Have a Discount Code .. #MonsterJam #MonsterTrucks #OrlandoSports - May 6, 2022