This year Father’s Day falls on June 20, and with all the vaccinations and mask restrictions getting reduced, it’s a good time to celebrate dad.
If you still don’t have plans, here are CitySurfing Orlando’s picks for celebrating Father’s Day 2021 in the Orlando area:
Offering Father’s Day BBQ party packs to enjoy at home. Order via the link above. All locations will also be open for dine-in.
Offering a brunch buffet starting at 10am for $24.95, with live music, plus an outdoor Man Cave Market starts at 11am in the Backyard at the Ace. Shop tons of man-centric, unique and handmade items for Dad such as man cave decor, soaps, beard oil, shaving products and an on-site barber! DJ playing live music outdoors. No cover.
This I-Drive restaurant will be serving brunch (with a bottomless option) from 10am to 3pm. Will offer their Veza Sur Mangolandia brew for $4 all day. Reservations at link above. Read my review of their bottomless brunch!
This I-Drive steakhouse is offering a prix fixe menu of a 22 oz. Prime Bone-In Ribeye, Neuske’s Thick Cut Bacon (Sous Vide, Bourbon-Molasses Glaze) and Woodford ReserveBread Pudding (Bourbon Caramel Sauce, Chantilly Cream) for $85 per person dine-in.
Serving up a Father’s Day BBQ featuring the classic movie “Young Frankenstein.” Tickets include table seating, staff-served BBQ lunch buffet, non-alcoholic beverages, and first beer is free. VIP also includes reserved table and unlimited beer. General tickets are $70/2 top and $140/4 top; VIP tickets are $100/2 top and $200/4 top. Purchase tickets and view menu via link above.
Free admission for dads to enjoy the gardens. Admission details for rest of family at link above.
This I-Drive restaurant will be serving brunch (with a bottomless option) from 10am to 3pm. Will offer Sierra Nevada Little Things Hazy IPA for $4. Reservations at link above. Read my review of their bottomless brunch!
Free admission for all Dads, Noon – 5pm.
Offering a Father’s Day Pick Up Pack to celebrate at home, including 2 pre-seasoned 16oz Prime New York Strip steaks and sides, for $95 (feeds four). Add-ons include to-go beer, wine, and cocktails. Order in advance at link above for pick-up on Saturday June 19th between 10am-2pm.
Dad’s get a complimentary beer with an entree purchase, plus kids under 10 eat free when with dad.
This all-you-can-eat Brazilian steakhouse at Pointe Orlando is offering all dads a special buy-one, get-one-free offer for a future visit. On Father’s Day, the full meal includes unlimited sides, salads, rotisserie-grilled meats, desserts and more ($54.99), and a salad bar-only option is also available ($35.99). Free parking with validation. Reservations via link above.
Offering a Father’s Day Green Box To Go featuring your choice of Wood-Grilled Tenderloin ($165) or Whole Side of Cedar Plank-Roasted Salmon ($125), plus sides and desert for 4-6 people. Add-ons include extra desserts and wine. Order via link above. Also offering full menu for dine-in. Reservations at link above.
Offering Father’s Day BBQ party packs to enjoy at home with the option add on a rack of St. Louis Ribs. Order via the link above.
Otherwise, their food truck will be open at A La Cart Orlando serving up awesome BBQ sandwiches and platters, plus you gotta try the limited Honey Pie Donut made with A Spoon Full of Hope local Orange Blossom Honey. Read my review of their BBQ!
Will be doing a Father’s Day pop-up at Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co. starting at 1pm. Get there early before they sell out. Also accepting pre-orders to be picked up at the pop-up. Orders must be placed by no later than Thursday 6/17, 11:59pm via link above. Read my review of their BBQ!
Located at ICON Park on I-Drive, this Spanish restaurant is offering a Prime Rib Surf and Turf Paella for $74 (serves 2-3). Also serving Father’s Day Brunch from 11am-3pm. with flamenco dancing starting at noon. and for dinner, a special prix fixe 3-course menu for $56 per person from 4-10pm, with flamenco dancing starting at 7pm. Reservations and menu at link above.
Located at Pointe Orlando, this Greek restaurant is serving from noon to 10pm, and Dad eats free with a family style menu for four or more people. Reservations and menu at link above.
- Florida Back To School Sales Tax Holiday Returns July 31-Aug 9, 2021 .. #SchoolTaxHoliday #BacktoSchool #FloridaSchools - July 30, 2021
- The Second City Returns to Dr. Phillips Center Oct 1-2, 2021 .. @DrPhillipsCtr #TheSecondCity #OrlandoComedy - July 29, 2021
- Downtown Arts District Will Host “Art After Dark” Young Professionals Art Event August 14, 2021 .. #DowntownArtsDistrict #ArtAfterDark #CityArtsOrlando #OrlandoArts - July 28, 2021
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex to Host Launch Viewing for ULA Atlas V Starliner Orbital Flight Test July 30 .. @ExploreSpaceKSC #ULAAtlasV #KSCLaunches - July 27, 2021
- Dr. Phillips Center in Orlando to Host ‘Lasting Impressions’ 3D/LED Art Installation Aug 13-Sept 26, 2021 .. @DrPhillipsCtr #LastingImpressions #OrlandoArts - July 27, 2021
- Out and About: Awakened Auras Co. in Downtown Kissimmee Stocks Crystals and More For Sale .. #AwakenedAurasCo #DowntownKissimmee #Kissimmee #MetaphysicalArts #ShopLocal - July 26, 2021
- Walt Disney World Adds 50th Anniversary Medallion to Cinderella’s Castle at Magic Kingdom .. @WaltDisneyWorld #WaltDisneyWorld #MagicKingdom #DisneyWorld50 - July 26, 2021
- Out and About: Limbhelados Serves Up Luscious Frozen Desserts in Downtown Kissimmee .. #Limbhelados #Limber #Kissimmee #EatLocal - July 23, 2021
- Walt Disney World To Bring Back More Entertainment to Parks Starting August 2021 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #WaltDisneyWorld #ThemeParks - July 22, 2021
- Universal Orlando to Start 2021 Holiday Celebrations on November 13 .. @UniversalOrlando #UniversalOrlando #OrlandoHolidays #VisitOrlando - July 20, 2021