Could anything be better than brunch at Cafe Tu Tu Tango for a foodie? What if I tell you they offer a Bottomless Brunch? Uh huh…and I was recently invited to try it out.
Cafe Tu Tu Tango is known for its great food served Tapas style for sharing, and the brunch menu offers some of those favorite dishes, along with brunch-only offerings. And while they are available a la carte, the smart bruncher will go with the “Bottomless” option to sample a little of everything.
Which is what my friend and I did, on a recent Saturday. We started our brunch with savory and finished sweet, splitting each dish.
Here’s a rundown of our picks, and what I thought of them:
BUTTER CHICKEN TIKKA MASALA – This gluten-free dish was the perfect first bite. Very flavorful and spiced (but not spicy), this was one of our top two favorites that we tried, and not one you usually find on a brunch menu.
CRISPY BRUSSELS SPROUTS – This vegan dish was a great way to enjoy getting your serving of vegetables in. The soy-chili honey sauce hit all the right flavor notes.
CUBAN STYLE PULLED PORK BENEDICT – This twist on the classic breakfast dish was another favorite. In addition to the pulled pork, it featured a jalapeño mornay sauce in place of the normal Hollandaise, giving it a lightly spicy kick.
BREAKFAST TACOS – Served on small tortillas, this dish packed the most spiciness of everything we tried…and I loved it! The dish features jalapeño jack cheese, huevos rancheros, and crumbled chorizo.
PEPPERONI BRICK OVEN PAN PIZZA – This personal sized pizza featured crispy pepperoni that curled at the edges (my favorite) on a thick buttery crust. It was a delicious pizza.
MONKEY BREAD – Our first sweet dish was a-ma-zing. It was fluffy, covered with dulce de leche, golden raisins, and pecans. This was our second most favorite dish, and we may have fork-dueled over the last bite.
BANANAS FOSTER WAFFLES – I wanted to like this, but it just didn’t live up to expectations. The menu said it featured caramelized bananas, brown butter, cinnamon, and vanilla syrup, but what we got was an almost-cold banana-flavored mush on top of a warm waffle. But that’s the nice thing about the “Bottomless Brunch”… if you don’t like something, you can order something different.
Individual dishes start at $6, but I highly recommend doing the “Bottomless Brunch” for $26.62 per person ($10 for kids age 10 and under). Bottomless Bloody Marys or Mimosas can be added on for only $16. Wines and full bar are also available.
If you’re not a drinker, the Non-Spirited Frescos list offers a variety of blended juice beverages. We enjoyed the Pollack Punch and the Lichtenstein Lemonade. There are other alcohol-free options, as well.
As a bonus, Cafe Tu Tu Tango offers a free entertainment during brunch courtesy of a strolling bellydancer, and our brunch also had a tarot reader. The restaurant also adhered to safety guidelines with table spacing and masks worn by the staff.
Cafe Tu Tu Tango is located on I-Drive, just south of ICON Park, and offers free parking. Brunch is served on Saturday and Sunday from 11am to 3pm. To make a reservation or to see the full menu, visit CafeTuTuTango.com.
Disclaimer: CitySurfing Orlando was hosted for this brunch, but as always, my opinions are honest, and my own.
- Daytona Lagoon in Daytona Beach Launches Summer Character Series June 4, 2023 - May 30, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center to Host Broadway’s ‘Into the Woods’ For Only Florida Shows June 6-11, 2023 - May 28, 2023
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘My Fair Lady’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center May 9-14, 2023 - May 1, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Reveals Opening Date of Pipeline Coaster - April 30, 2023
- Out and About: ‘The Great Florida Road Trip’ Opens at The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando - April 28, 2023