One of the best Central Florida foodie events of the year returns August 26 as Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining event kicks off its 2022 edition citywide.
What is Magical Dining
During Magical Dining, which will run through October 2, participating Orlando-area restaurants will be offering a $40 three-course prix fixe dinner menu showcasing the best of their dishes.
It’s a great way to try new restaurants on your list, or rediscover old favorites, and it’s super easy to enjoy.
Simply ask for the Magical Dining menu when ordering.
Eat Well For A Good Cause
Plus $1 from each meal served will benefit the charity The Able Trust, an organization helping to expand employment opportunities for people with disabilities.
Visit Orlando will also award a $2,000 donation to one local nonprofit in each of Orange County’s six commission districts that also supports workforce development.
This year’s roster brings 16 restaurants new to Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining, including 7593 Chophouse, Bosphorous Turkish Cuisine (four locations in Dr. Phillips, Lake Nona, Winter Garden and Winter Park), BoVine Steakhouse, Cedar’s Restaurant, HAVEN, La Boucherie, The Hampton Social, The Monroe, The Wilson, Turci Pasta, and Wa Sushi.
Plus, six of the participating restaurants were recently recognized by the MICHELIN Guide, including Four Flamingos – A Richard Blaise Florida Kitchen (a new addition to Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining), Kabooki Sushi (Milk District location), Maxine’s on Shine, The Ravenous Pig, The Strand Food & Drink and Z Asian Vietnamese Kitchen (also a new addition).
Restaurants are still being added, and menus aren’t up yet, but you’ll find all the info you need at OrlandoMagicalDining.com.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2022 Holiday Events in Central Florida - November 30, 2022
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: SeaWorld Orlando Gives First Look at Ride Vehicle for New ‘Pipeline’ Coaster at IAAPA - November 16, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022