So far the year has been pretty eventful, and it’s easy to lose track of days. But Father’s Day is this weekend, and if you still don’t have plans, I have some ideas for you to check out.
Here are CitySurfing Orlando’s picks for celebrating Father’s Day 2020 in the Orlando area:
Ace Cafe Orlando (Downtown Orlando)
Celebrating dads with 2 cars shows, live music in the backyard from Giddy Up Go, delicious BBQ rib specials, Oxford Cigar Company on site with unique offerings, giveaways, goodie bags and the chance to win a grill. Reservations required – call 407-996-6686.
Boxi Park (Lake Nona)
This outdoor venue is hosting a ticketed Father’s Day Pop-Up BBQ event featuring a family style lunch, live music by the Hooligans and interactive, inflatable sports games. Tables are limited and reserved. Prices include lunch and one Park Brewing beer per ticketed attendee 21+. A table for two is $100; for four is $185; and for six is $285. Click the link above for full menu and link to buy tickets.
The Captial Grille (Orlando)
Offering a three-course dinner for two ($135) or four ($245) featuring Prime Roasted Rack of Ribeye for the entree, plus a jar of their signature Capital Grille Steak Sauce as a gift to dad.
Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse (I-Drive/Orlando)
Offering a prix fixe menu of a 22 oz. Prime Bone-In Ribeye, Neuske’s Thick Cut Bacon (Sous Vide, Jack Daniels “Old No. 7” Bourbon-Molasses Glaze) and Jack Daniel’s Bread Pudding (w/ “Tennessee Honey” Bourbon Sauce, Chantilly Cream) for $75p.p., take out or dine-in.
Serving up a Father’s Day BBQ featuring the movie “Spaceballs.” Movie ticket is $10p.p. Entrees range from $12-$14 each and come with two sides. Plus 1/2 off all draft beers for dad.
Henry’s Depot Culinary Collective (Sanford)
Father’s Day brunch starts at 10am featuring $5 Bloody Marys and 2 for 1 Mimosas, plus free Skrewball shots for Dad. Live broadcast from Sunday Morning Coming Down Show, followed by live music from JUNOsmile starting at 12:30pm.
Maggiano’s Little Italy (Pointe Orlando/Orlando)
Pick up a cold-prepped Father’s Day bundle – just heat and enjoy when you’re ready. This bundle is $99 and serves four including Mini Meatballs in Marinara Sauce, Chicken Piccata, Mom’s Lasagna, New York Style Cheesecake and much more. Order via the link above.
The New Standard (Winter Park)
Offering a Father’s Day Special of Prime Rib with truffle whipped potatoes, asparagus, demi-glace and horseradish compound butter. $40 per person/$75 for two/$150 for four. Plus, enjoy Horse Soldier Bourbon Flights: Includes three Horse Soldier bourbons with tasting mat and tasting notes for each bourbon. The tasting is $35 for three 1.5-ounce pours.
Reservations strongly suggested. Please call 407-316-2278, or reserve via OpenTable.
Have you called to reserve your spot for Friday Night’s Virtual Bourbon Tasting with Horse Soldier? If not, call us today at 407-316-2278 #fathersday #bourbongift #12strong
Orange County Regional History Center (Downtown Orlando)
Free admission for all Dads, Noon – 5pm.
The Ravenous Pig (Winter Park)
Father’s Day a la carte brunch starts at 11am, and features Southern faves like Pimento Cheese Fries, Biscuits & Gravy and of course Chicken & Waffles. To reserve your spot, call 407-628-2333 or reserve online.
Also offering Father’s Day BBQ Baskets to enjoy at home, for $55 for two. Order for pick-up on Saturday or Sunday between 11am and 3pm. Order online here.
Seasons 52 (Altamonte Springs and Dr. Phillips)
Offering a three-course dinner for two ($75) or four ($130) featuring a choice of entree between a rach of dry-rubbed lamb or a a whole side of cedar plank-roasted salmon.
Tapa Toro (ICON Park/Orlando)
Offering a Father’s Day brunch from 11am-3pm featuring All-You-Can-Eat Paella (Beef & Mushroom OR Veggie) for $25p.p. plus bottomless mimosas & sangria for $16p.p. Then from 3pm to close enjoy a Pig Roast Special Prix Fixe Menu for $29p.p. It includes a free beer for Dad. Reservations can be made via the link above.
Taverna Opa (Pointe Orlando/Orlando)
Serving up two options: Dad eats free with a family style menu for four or more people at the restaurant (reservations can be made at the link above). Or, celebrate Dad at home with Papa’s Feast for $69 to serve two or three with a Greek salad, Spanakopita, a meat platter with lamb chops, chicken kebob, beef kebob, pork loin and sliced gyro and much more.
Wine Bar George (Disney Springs)
Offering a Santa Carota Tomahawk for Two (36 oz.) with pepper bacon relish and salt crusted purple potatoes for dinner June 19-21. Also offering The Dad Stack – seven layers of awesomeness including French Toast, French Fries, Bacon, Sausage Gravy, Chicken Sausage, Skirt Steak and Over Easy Eggs for brunch June 20-21. Reservations recommended via the link above.
- Bite30 Returns July 15-August 16, 2020 To Tantalize Taste Buds .. #Bite30 #Foodies #OrlandoRestaurants - July 13, 2020
- Spooky Empire Cancels 2020 Events and Announces 2021 Dates .. #SpookyEmpire #HorrorConventions - July 12, 2020
- SeaWorld Orlando Hosts “Flicks & Fireworks” This Weekend .. #SeaWorldOrlando #FlicksFireworks - July 8, 2020
- Tango Cares Needs Your Help to Feed Orlando’s Unemployed Hospitality Workers .. #TangoCares #MiasItalianKitchen #CafeTuTuTango - July 6, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For July 5, 2020: The Old Jailhouse, Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream, Chef Bruno Fonseca, Shake Shack, And More .. #OrlandoFoodies #OrlandoRestaurants - July 5, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating The 4th Of July 2020 .. #4thofJuly #Fireworks #Grilling - July 1, 2020
- The Bourne Stuntacular to Grand Open at Universal Orlando June 30, 2020 with Sneak Peek Online June 29 .. #UniversalOrlando #BourneStuntacular #ThemeParkNews - June 29, 2020
- Florida Suspends Alcohol Consumption at Bars Again Due to COVID-19 .. #FloridaBars #DoYourPart - June 28, 2020
- Orange County Florida Launches New “Safer, Stronger, Together” Campaign for Businesses & Residents to Combat COVID-19 Spread .. #DoYourPartORL #VisitOrlando @OrangeCoFL - June 27, 2020
- Walt Disney World to Give Magic Kingdom’s Splash Mountain New ‘The Princess and the Frog’ Theme .. #WaltDisneyWorld #SplashMountain #ThePrincessandtheFrog #Tiana - June 26, 2020