Once a year, the Orlando Weekly produces a culinary event called Bite30, that offers great prix fixe deals at select restaurants for an entire month.
From June 1-30, participating restaurants offer special prix fixe menus that offer multi-course lunches or dinners at a set price. Diners get the opportunity to try multiple dishes on the restaurant’s menu for about the cost of a single entree, and restaurants get to showcase their specialty dishes.
2016 Restaurants offering a $15 prix fixe Lunch menu are: Artisan’s Table, Baoery, Carmel Kitchen, Nova, and TR Fire Grill.
And those offering a $30 prix fixe Dinner menu are: Artisan’s Table, Cafe Murano, Carmel Kitchen, K Restaurant, Kabooki Sushi, KASA, Maxine’s on Shine, Peperoncino, Rusteak, Rusty Spoon, Soco, Sonoma Kitchen, Smiling Bison, Tapa Toro, The Strand, TR Fire Grill, and Urbain 40.
Tickets are not necessary to attend, but reservations are recommended, especially for dinner.
Participants are also encouraged to snap pictures of food, dining out with friends, beer/wine/cocktails, restaurant staff, or anything that captures the essence of the Bite30 experience. There will be a contest running throughout the month in which attendees will have the opportunity to enter by simply following Orlando Weekly on Instagram (@orlandoweekly), and including the hashtag #bite30 with their pictures. Each week one lucky winner will receive a gift card to each participating restaurant.
For more information on Bite30, and a peek at their prix fixe menus, visit bite30.com.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2020 Picks For #Easter Dining In #Orlando (At Home) - April 8, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For April 8, 2020: Kadance, Hawkers, Canvas, ICON Park, Estefan Kitchen Orlando, Ravenous Pig, and More .. #OrlandoFoodies - April 8, 2020
- Orange County and Visit Orlando Launch ‘#407Day’ Campaign April 7 to Support Local Restaurants .. #OrlandoFoodies #OrlandoToGo #VisitOrlando - April 6, 2020
- Enzian Theater Offering Four New Indie Movies to Stream .. @EnzianTheater @atwdfilm #CorpusChristiFilm @ExtraOrdFilm @SWMYfilm - April 5, 2020
- Southern Fried Sunday to Host Second Free Online #StayHome Music Fest April 5 With Optional Food Supplied by Winter Park’s #NewStandard .. #SFS - April 5, 2020
- SeaWorld Parks Provide Free Online Animal and Nature Classroom Resources .. @SeaWorld #ClassroomResources - April 4, 2020
- Creative City Project Presents “Stimulate the Arts” Online Fundraiser .. @Creative_Proj #OrlandoArts - April 3, 2020
- Orlando’s East End Market Launches Mobile Delivery Service .. @EastEndMkt - April 2, 2020
- Feed the Need Florida to Distribute Meals to Families Impacted by COVID-19 .. #FeedtheNeedFL - March 31, 2020
- Monster Jam World Finals 2020 in Orlando Has Been Cancelled .. @MonsterJam #MonsterJam - March 30, 2020