When Fulton’s Crab House reopens this fall at Disney Springs, after an extensive remodel, it will also bear a new name: Paddlefish.
The restaurant closed earlier this month for a renovation that will change both the exterior and interior from bow to stem.
The menu will continue to celebrate seafood in both conventional and unconventional ways (Lobster Corn Dogs anyone?). Fan favorites like Florida Stone Crab and Alaskan King and Queen Crab will be joined by contemporary seafood dishes such as Lobster Risotto with poached Maine lobster, saffron and Meyer lemon oil; Redfish with coconut milk, crab broth, tomato, peppers, and ginger; as well as a rotating Catch of the Day.
Also new will be a build-your-own boil option where guests can pick and choose their seafood, seasonings, and additions. I know a few seafood fans that will be excited about this!
The menu will feature steaks, chops, and chicken dishes, as well, to provide options for everyone at the table. They also plan to incorporate more interactive service dishes like Tableside Lobster Guacamole with Maine Lobster, chilies, cilantro, lime, and tortilla chips.
A new rooftop lounge, with great views of Disney Springs, will remain open until 2am. It will feature its own menu, though they haven’t said what will be on it. I imagine light bites and appetizers.
“We’re excited to embark upon Paddlefish’s next voyage, and can’t wait for guests to share this new experience with us,” said Andy Lansing, President and CEO of Levy Restaurants. “As Disney Springs evolves and grows, we’re looking forward to sharing this newly reimagined restaurant with both vacationers and Florida locals.”
Paddlefish will open in fall 2016, most likely around November. It will be serving lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch beginning at 11:30am. I’ll keep you updated as I hear more details!
- Visit Orlando and Frontier Airlines Offering Free Flight to People Named Orlando .. #LoveOrlando #VisitOrlando #Frontier @MCO #Travel - September 30, 2020
- Creative City Presents ‘Bright Young Things’ Starting October 2 .. #CreativeCity #OrlandoArts - September 29, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For September 28, 2020: Pie-Fection, Git-N-Messy BBQ, Papa Llama, Chicken Fire, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - September 28, 2020
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Hosts ‘Launch and a Movie’ Sept 29 .. #KSCVC #SpaceX @ExploreSpaceKSC - September 27, 2020
- Virginia Drive Live! Returns to Orlando September 26 .. #VirginaDriveLive #OrlandoEvents - September 23, 2020
- Orlando Weekly’s Taco Week Offers $5 Taco Deals Sept 23-Oct 7 .. #TacoWeek #Foodies @OrlandoWeekly - September 22, 2020
- 18th Annual Global Peace Film Festival Goes Virtual Sept 21-Oct 4 .. #GPFF2020 #PeaceFilmFest #OrlandoArts - September 21, 2020
- Melrose Film Festival 2020 is Free Online Sept 18 – 27 .. #MelroseCenter #OrlandoArts - September 18, 2020
- SeaWorld Orlando’s Halloween Spooktacular 2020 Kicks Off Sept 19 .. #SeaWorldOrlando #Spooktacular - September 17, 2020
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin’s Sip, Savor, & Stay Saturdays Kicks Off September 19 .. #SwanDolphin #Foodies - September 16, 2020