I-Drive 360 has a lot of tasty places to eat, and on May 1, they are coming together for Taste at I-Drive 360.
The event is a benefit for the Florida Hospital Esophageal Cancer Program, and proceeds from ticket sales will go to further treatment and prevention of this disease.
So come enjoy samples from the following participating restaurants:
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Naru Restaurant & Sushi Bar
- Paramount Fine Foods
- Shake Shack
- Sugar Factory
- Tapa Toro
- Tin Roof
Your ticket also gets you 25% off tickets to The Orlando Eye, Madame Tussauds and Sea Life Aquarium, plus 2-for-1 for Skeletons.
Tickets are $35 in advance, and $40 at the door. They can be purchased at eventbrite.com, where you will also find more information on the event.
- Thomas D. Jones, PhD and Captain Scott D. Altman Inducted into U. S. Astronaut Hall of Fame® at Kennedy Space Center @ExploreSpaceKSC - April 23, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup April 22, 2018: Krispy Kreme, Susuru, Little Blue Donut Co, and More - April 22, 2018
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Disney’s Animal Kingdom Anniversary Celebration April 22 - April 21, 2018
- Something New is Coming to Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom April 22 - April 21, 2018
- Mamas of The NICU to Host Brunch for NICU Moms at Ace Cafe Orlando May 6, 2018 - April 20, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Extends Seven Seas Food Festival Through April 29 - April 20, 2018
- Sunset Music Festival Returns to Tampa May 26-27, 2018 For 7th Year With Huge EDM Line-Up #SMF2018 - April 19, 2018
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Hosts Tiffins Talks Dining Events to Celebrate 20th Anniversary - April 18, 2018
- Give Kids The World Founder Henri Landwirth Passes Away #GKTW - April 18, 2018
- ‘Something Rotten!’ Comes to Dr Phillips Center April 24–29 @drphillipsctr - April 17, 2018