Earlier this month we let you know the Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin were holding the 6th Annual Food & Wine Classic at the end of the month on October 30 and 31. But if all the incredible food and bounty of beverages to sample wasn’t enough, we just got word the event will have a new Carnival Corner.
If you like your food to be fun, then you’ll enjoy this new section which will feature nostalgic childhood-inspired comfort foods, like corn dogs and funnel cakes, served from themed food trucks. For twists on the traditional, guests will be able to enjoy nitro kettle corn, served smoking with liquid nitrogen, as well as prosecco served in a variety of colors and flavors.
The Carnival Corner joins the celebration of food during this annual event that includes samples from the hotel restaurants, and food and beverage teams, a craft beer garden, and optional seminars where you can learn everything from mixology to blending wines.
It’s not too late to buy your tickets!
Tickets are available individually, or as part of a resort stay package. Advance purchase event-only tickets are available for $105 per person (including taxes) and include unlimited food and beverage samples on the causeway. Upgrade to tickets that include the beer garden for $125 per person (including taxes).
Beverage seminars are $45 per person (including taxes), while pasta making and pairing seminars are $60 per person (including taxes). Two-night packages, including tickets to the outdoor festival for two and overnight accommodations, are available starting at $684.
- Winn-Dixie Announces Plans to Close Some Central Florida Stores Following Bankruptcy Filing - March 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 16, 2018: Urbain 40, Hunger Street Tacos, Morthan Cheese, and More - March 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World to Start Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking Fees - March 15, 2018
- Yelp Restaurant Week Runs March 18-24 in Orlando #yelporlando - March 14, 2018
- Music Icon Richard Marx to Rock Plaza Live Orlando on March 18, 2018 - March 13, 2018
- JAY-Z And Beyoncé to Bring On The Run II Tour to Orlando’s Camping World Stadium Aug 29, 2018 - March 12, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2018 Picks For Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day - March 11, 2018
- 59th Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival Returns March 16-18, 2018 - March 10, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 9, 2018: Spoleto, Seasons52, J-Petal Orlando, and More - March 9, 2018
- The Florida Mall to Host Easter Caring Bunny Day for Kids with Sensory Sensitivity March 11, 2018 - March 8, 2018