Earlier this month we let you know the Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin were holding the 6th Annual Food & Wine Classic at the end of the month on October 30 and 31. But if all the incredible food and bounty of beverages to sample wasn’t enough, we just got word the event will have a new Carnival Corner.
If you like your food to be fun, then you’ll enjoy this new section which will feature nostalgic childhood-inspired comfort foods, like corn dogs and funnel cakes, served from themed food trucks. For twists on the traditional, guests will be able to enjoy nitro kettle corn, served smoking with liquid nitrogen, as well as prosecco served in a variety of colors and flavors.
The Carnival Corner joins the celebration of food during this annual event that includes samples from the hotel restaurants, and food and beverage teams, a craft beer garden, and optional seminars where you can learn everything from mixology to blending wines.
It’s not too late to buy your tickets!
Tickets are available individually, or as part of a resort stay package. Advance purchase event-only tickets are available for $105 per person (including taxes) and include unlimited food and beverage samples on the causeway. Upgrade to tickets that include the beer garden for $125 per person (including taxes).
Beverage seminars are $45 per person (including taxes), while pasta making and pairing seminars are $60 per person (including taxes). Two-night packages, including tickets to the outdoor festival for two and overnight accommodations, are available starting at $684.
- Discovery Cove Orlando Offers Florida Residents 30% Savings for a Limited Time @DiscoveryCove - June 23, 2019
- ‘Guardians of the Galaxy – Awesome Mix Live!’ Returns to #Epcot For Summer Fun and Eats #Disney #Marvel - June 22, 2019
- Walt Disney World Raises Prices for Annual Passes Ahead of ‘Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge’ Opening - June 18, 2019
- Iration to Bring ‘Live From Paradise!’ Tour to Central Florida for Two Shows July 2019 @Iration - June 17, 2019
- Out and About: ‘Toy Story Drop!’ Summer Pop-Up Experience Opens at #Disney Springs - June 16, 2019
- Pointe Orlando Announces Upcoming ‘Tranformative Redevelopment’ @PointeOrlando - June 15, 2019
- Disney Springs Offers ‘Flavors of Florida’ Promotion This Summer @DisneySprings #DisneyDining - June 14, 2019
- Sonny’s BBQ Launches Limited Time Smoke & Fire Menu for Summer @SonnysBBQ - June 11, 2019
- The Fortress at Full Sail University Hosts NBA 2K League Presents THE TICKET June 13-15 @NBA2KLeague @FullSail - June 10, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Father’s Day 2019 #FathersDay - June 9, 2019