Spend Halloween with treats of an adult kind when the Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic returns the weekend of October 30 and 31, 2015.
Now in its sixth year, the resorts will feature more than 40 food and wine stations, 10 food and wine seminars, and the opportunities to meet the award-winning chefs behind featured culinary masterpieces.
The two-night festival features cuisine from the resorts’ own award-winning signature restaurants, such as Il Mulino New York Trattoria, Shula’s Steak House and Todd English’s bluezoo. New to this year’s event is the addition of a food truck area featuring dishes from the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel food and beverage team, and Cabot Cheese (which was a big hit last year).
There will also be a variety of beverages to try, including wines from around the world, and for an upgrade, a beer garden full of tasty craft beer options.
In addition to enjoying the food and drink, attendees can learn about it via separately ticketed seminars encompassing wine, beer, mixed spirits, and food.
During the evenings, guests will also have opportunities to meet the resort’s celebrity chefs such as Todd English, two-time World Champion Pastry Chef Laurent Branlard and BBQ champ Robert Ciborowski.
Tickets are available individually, or as part of a resort stay package. Advance purchase event-only tickets are available for $105 per person (including taxes) and include unlimited food and beverage samples on the causeway. Upgrade to tickets that include the beer garden for $125 per person (including taxes).
Beverage seminars are $45 per person (including taxes), while pasta making and pairing seminars are $60 per person (including taxes). Two-night packages, including tickets to the outdoor festival for two and overnight accommodations, are available starting at $684.
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Offering Tito’s Vodka Bottle Engravings June 30-July 2 - June 25, 2017
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017