Spend Halloween with treats of an adult kind when the Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic returns the weekend of October 30 and 31, 2015.
Now in its sixth year, the resorts will feature more than 40 food and wine stations, 10 food and wine seminars, and the opportunities to meet the award-winning chefs behind featured culinary masterpieces.
The two-night festival features cuisine from the resorts’ own award-winning signature restaurants, such as Il Mulino New York Trattoria, Shula’s Steak House and Todd English’s bluezoo. New to this year’s event is the addition of a food truck area featuring dishes from the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel food and beverage team, and Cabot Cheese (which was a big hit last year).
There will also be a variety of beverages to try, including wines from around the world, and for an upgrade, a beer garden full of tasty craft beer options.
In addition to enjoying the food and drink, attendees can learn about it via separately ticketed seminars encompassing wine, beer, mixed spirits, and food.
During the evenings, guests will also have opportunities to meet the resort’s celebrity chefs such as Todd English, two-time World Champion Pastry Chef Laurent Branlard and BBQ champ Robert Ciborowski.
Tickets are available individually, or as part of a resort stay package. Advance purchase event-only tickets are available for $105 per person (including taxes) and include unlimited food and beverage samples on the causeway. Upgrade to tickets that include the beer garden for $125 per person (including taxes).
Beverage seminars are $45 per person (including taxes), while pasta making and pairing seminars are $60 per person (including taxes). Two-night packages, including tickets to the outdoor festival for two and overnight accommodations, are available starting at $684.
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017
- Sonny’s BBQ Hosts Pulled Pork Palooza Oct 12 for #NationalPulledPorkDay - October 10, 2017
- Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes to Perform Benefit Show at Hard Rock Live Orlando - October 9, 2017
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Announces Titles for PlayFest 2017 - October 5, 2017
- Win Tickets to The Americas Cake Fair Oct 13-15, 2017! - October 4, 2017
- Celebrate National Taco Day 2017 With These Orlando Area Restaurants - October 4, 2017