The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic returns for its tenth year the weekend of November 8-9, 2019.
The Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic offers guests unlimited tastings at more than 40 stations featuring culinary selections from the hotel’s award-winning restaurants, along with champagnes, beers, spirits and wine from more than 30 wineries, centered around the hotel’s scenic causeway.
The event also includes separately ticketed hands-on seminars with the hotel’s chefs and certified beverage experts.
Highlights of the 2019 menu include dishes such as Hand Crafted Smoked Duroc Pork Belly, Dynamite Rock Shrimp, Vegetarian Rice Bowl, Sushi, Organic Kabocha Squash Ravioli, Wagyu Sloppy Joe, Shanghai Dumplings, Traditional Earth Baked Kalua Pork, and Vegan Pho.
Individual tickets are $145 per person, per day, and include unlimited tastings on the causeway, and tax/service fees.
Seminars include topics such as wine blending, craft cocktails, pasta making, and more, and are priced starting at $55 (including tax/fees).
Tickets may be purchased at SwanDolphinFoodandWineClassic.com, where you’ll also find menus, and seminar descriptions.
Overnight and multiple-night package options are available, and can be booked by phone at 1-888-828-8850.
One-night packages start at $456, and include room accommodations and two tickets to the outdoor festival (seminar tickets may be added for an additional fee).
Two-night packages start at $877, and include room accommodations and two tickets to the outdoor festival for both nights (seminar tickets and beer garden tickets may be added for an additional fee).
- The 13th Annual UCF-Orlando Jazz Festival Comes to UCF Feb 28-29 .. @UCF #OrlandoArts - February 23, 2020
- The TODAY Show to Broadcast Live from Universal Orlando on Feb 28, 2020 .. @UniversalOrlando @TODAYshow - February 22, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating National Margarita Day Feb 22, 2020 .. #NationalMargaritaDay - February 21, 2020
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces the FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando 2020/2021 Season .. @DrPhillipsCtr #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - February 20, 2020
- The Masked Singer National Tour Comes to Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center This Summer .. #TheMaskedSinger @DrPhillipsCtr - February 17, 2020
- Orlando’s Exploria Stadium Enters Into New Partnership with PepsiCo Beverages North America .. #Pepsi @OrlandoCitySC @ORLPride - February 16, 2020
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser to Debut at Walt Disney World in 2021 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #StarWars - February 15, 2020
- Fresh Kitchen to Open Lake Mary Location February 24, 2020 .. @EatFreshKitchen - February 14, 2020
- City Works Eatery & Pour House Opens at Disney Springs .. @DisneySprings #CityWorks @CityWorksUS - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Raises Annual Pass Prices Feb 2020 .. #WaltDisneyWorld - February 12, 2020