Sonny’s BBQ is now offering a special limited time menu called Smoke & Fire that features five new ways to enjoy Sonny’s this summer.
Here are the new dishes you’re going to want to try:
- Brisket & Mac Egg Rolls: Loaded with Chopped Brisket, mac & cheese, and Pepper Jack cheese. Served with a side of Smokin’ ranch for dippin’.
- Brisket Grilled Cheese: Chopped Brisket tossed in queso, topped with cheddar cheese and sandwiched between two pieces of toasted garlic bread.
- Smoked & Spicy Wings: Sonny’s signature Smoked Wings smothered in their new Spicy Sweet BBQ Sauce. Served with a side of ranch for dippin’.
- Loaded Hot Tots: Crispy Hot Tots piled high with your choice of Pulled Pork, Pulled Chicken or Chopped Brisket and loaded with queso, fried onion straws and Sonny’s new Spicy Sweet BBQ sauce.
- Hot Link & Pimento Cheese Burger: Sonny’s Certified Angus Beef patty and Hot Links stacked with smoked pimento cheese, banana peppers on a toasted bun or garlic bread.
All items on the Smoke & Fire menu are $10 or less. The regular menu is also available, of course.
For more information, visit SonnysBBQ.com.
[photos courtesy Sonny’s BBQ]
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
- Universal Orlando Invites Foodies to Enjoy Mardi Gras 2023 at Its Resorts - March 3, 2023