This summer, Disney Springs is offering a “Flavors of Florida” promotion featuring dishes and beverage pairings that celebrate the Sunshine State at twenty different dining locations.
Through September 2, enjoy everything from fresh catch ceviche and Key West shrimp cocktail to Florida orange ganache and key lime pie. There’s even gator on the menu at some participants.
Keep track of your dining progress with a free “Flavors of Florida” guide, available at guest services and participating restaurants.
Here is what the “Flavors of Florida” is bringing to Disney Springs:
- Blood Orange Mousse: Lemon chiffon cake with Grand Marnier simple syrup and grapefruit gelée.
- Steamed Peel and Eat Florida Shrimp: Dusted with Boathouse seasoning and served with Drawn Butter.
- Boathouse Dockside Lager: Florida Ave Brewing Co., Tampa, FL
Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’
- Key West Shrimp Cocktail: Seasoned shrimp hand-tossed with avocado, mango, cucumber and house-made cocktail sauce. Served with buttermilk crackers.
- Blood Orange Madras: Blood orange moonshine, freshly muddled strawberries, pineapple puree and cranberry juice.
- Southern Burger: Signature blend beef patty topped with fried-green tomato, pimento, lettuce, grilled onion and bacon.
- Orange Crème Milkshake: Vanilla gelato blended with zesty orange flavors and topped with whipped cream.
- Disney Springs Dark Chocolate Bar: Dark chocolate bar with orange.
- Orange Ganache: Dark 65% chocolate blended with Florida orange juice and orange zest.
- Key Lime Ganache Pop: White chocolate blended with key lime juice and fresh lime zest covered in dark 65% chocolate.
Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar
- Fountain of Youth Chicken Wings: With St. Augustine Datil Pepper Sauce.
- Florida Rain: Florida Orange Cane vodka, Tamiami Florida Gin, Malibu Rum, Blue Curacao, sour mix.
- Orange Gator and Waffle Cone: Tempura Alligator wok-tossed with a sweet Florida orange sauce and served in a house-made waffle cone.
- Pulp Friction Grapefruit IPA: Motorworks Brewing, Bradenton, FL.
- Crab Ceviche: Blue crab, avocado, bell pepper, jalapeno, cilantro, lime, tortilla chips.
- Conch Republic Key Lime Wheat Ale: Big Top Brewing Co., Sarasota, FL.
Paradiso 37, Taste of the Americas
- Florida Scorpion Shrimp Paella: Colossal gulf shrimp, mussels, pancetta, peas, crushed red pepper, tomatoes and savory key lime butter tossed with Calasparra rice and broiled to perfection.
- Sunset Margarita: Tequila, Cointreau, blended with fresh-squeezed Florida orange juice.
- Zesty Slice and Sip of Florida: Pizza Bianca with Florida lemon, ricotta cheeses, arugula and black pepper.
- Guayabera Citra Pale Ale: Cigar City Brewing, Tampa, FL.
- Citrus Kale Salad: Superfood blend of kale, julienned broccoli, slivered brussels sprouts and cabbage, feta, fresh grapefruit, oranges, cranberries, sunflower seed and refreshing agave dressing.
- Key Lime Martini: Florida Key Lime Martini featuring St. Augustine Florida Cane Vodka, ice cream, fresh lime juice, simple syrup with a graham cracker crumb rim.
The Polite Pig
- Smoked Prime Rib Slider: Served with a citrus aioli and a green papaya horseradish slaw.
- Florida Mango Frose: Fresh mango puree, sparkling rose and citrus.
- Conch Fritters: Served on a bed of tropical slaw with key lime tartar sauce.
- Floridian Hefeweizen: Funky Buddha Brewery, Oakland, FL.
The Smokehouse at House of Blues
- Key Lime Pie: With graham cracker crust and toasted coconut.
- Sandbar Sunday American Wheat Ale: Islamorada Beer Company, Islamorada, FL.
- Tuna Poke Tower: Seared ahi tuna, spicy crab mix, diced Florida avocado and Asian slaw stacked high and served with crispy wonton chips.
- Strawberry Sake Spritzer: Local strawberries, lemon juice, St. Germain, topped with Rose-infused Sake and garnished with a whole strawberry and mint.
- Market or Fresh Catch: Ceviche with Passion Fruit, Lime and Chilis.
- La Playita Hop-Accented Pils: The Tank Brewing Co., Miami, FL.
- Boom Boom Alligator Tacos: Flour tortillas, fried Alligator, tropical fruit slaw topped with micro cilantro and spicy garlic sauce.
- The Ice Age: T-REX’s hand-selected Don Q Seleccion Especial Rum, DeKuyper Blue Curacao, Tropics Pina Colada Puree and orange juice.
Wine Bar George
- Frozcato Cooke Sandwich: frozen Frozcato served between two house-made sugar cookies.
- Frozcato made with DOLE Whip Pineapple: Moscato, Vodka and pineapple.
Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill
- Local Burrata: Made in Pompano Beach, Florida with prosciutto, arugula, fresh peaches, basil pesto.
- Jai Alai – India Pale Ale: Cigar City Brewing, Tampa, FL.
- Fresh Tuna Tekka Don with House-made Key Lime Aioli: A fresh, customizable poke bowl featuring sushi-grade tuna on a bed of steamed rice topped with avocado, cucumber, seaweed salad, tempura crunch and a zesty house-made key lime aioli.
- Violet Sake Slushie: A unique slushie meant to look like the sky on a summer evening, featuring Japanese sake, prickly pear, lime and konpeito candy.
[photos courtesy Walt Disney World]
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For August 7, 2020: Pig Floyd’s, Framework Craft Coffee Bar, The New Standard, Paddlefish, Eola General, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - August 7, 2020
- The 2020 Florida Film Festival Goes Virtual August 8-20 .. #FFF2020 - August 6, 2020
- Country Thunder Florida Cancels 2020 Festival and Announces 2021 Dates .. #CountryThunder #musicfestivals #Kissimmee - August 5, 2020
- Walt Disney World Replaces Beauty and the Beast Show at Disney’s Hollywood Studios .. #WaltDisneyWorld #BeautyandtheBeast - August 4, 2020
- Walt Disney World Swan Resort Reopens With Deal for Florida Resident and WDW Passholders .. #SwanandDolphin #FloridaResidentDeals - August 4, 2020
- Universal Orlando Offers Special ‘Buy a Day’ Deal to Florida Residents for Limited Time .. #UniversalOrlando #FloridaResidentDeals - August 3, 2020
- Florida Back To School Sales Tax Holiday Returns August 2020 .. #SchoolTaxHoliday #BacktoSchool - July 31, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For July 30, 2020: Sister Honey’s, The Capital Grille, Seasons 52, Finca, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - July 30, 2020
- Walt Disney World Announces Attraction Closures and Project Postponements .. #WaltDisneyWorld #ThemeParkNews - July 29, 2020
- Osceola Arts presents ‘Once on the Island’ Online July 31-August 9, 2021 .. @Osceola_Arts #OnceontheIsland #oaOOTI - July 28, 2020