This summer, Disney Springs is offering a “Flavors of Florida” promotion featuring dishes and beverage pairings that celebrate the Sunshine State at twenty different dining locations.
Through September 2, enjoy everything from fresh catch ceviche and Key West shrimp cocktail to Florida orange ganache and key lime pie. There’s even gator on the menu at some participants.
Keep track of your dining progress with a free “Flavors of Florida” guide, available at guest services and participating restaurants.
Here is what the “Flavors of Florida” is bringing to Disney Springs:
- Blood Orange Mousse: Lemon chiffon cake with Grand Marnier simple syrup and grapefruit gelée.
- Steamed Peel and Eat Florida Shrimp: Dusted with Boathouse seasoning and served with Drawn Butter.
- Boathouse Dockside Lager: Florida Ave Brewing Co., Tampa, FL
Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’
- Key West Shrimp Cocktail: Seasoned shrimp hand-tossed with avocado, mango, cucumber and house-made cocktail sauce. Served with buttermilk crackers.
- Blood Orange Madras: Blood orange moonshine, freshly muddled strawberries, pineapple puree and cranberry juice.
- Southern Burger: Signature blend beef patty topped with fried-green tomato, pimento, lettuce, grilled onion and bacon.
- Orange Crème Milkshake: Vanilla gelato blended with zesty orange flavors and topped with whipped cream.
- Disney Springs Dark Chocolate Bar: Dark chocolate bar with orange.
- Orange Ganache: Dark 65% chocolate blended with Florida orange juice and orange zest.
- Key Lime Ganache Pop: White chocolate blended with key lime juice and fresh lime zest covered in dark 65% chocolate.
Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar
- Fountain of Youth Chicken Wings: With St. Augustine Datil Pepper Sauce.
- Florida Rain: Florida Orange Cane vodka, Tamiami Florida Gin, Malibu Rum, Blue Curacao, sour mix.
- Orange Gator and Waffle Cone: Tempura Alligator wok-tossed with a sweet Florida orange sauce and served in a house-made waffle cone.
- Pulp Friction Grapefruit IPA: Motorworks Brewing, Bradenton, FL.
- Crab Ceviche: Blue crab, avocado, bell pepper, jalapeno, cilantro, lime, tortilla chips.
- Conch Republic Key Lime Wheat Ale: Big Top Brewing Co., Sarasota, FL.
Paradiso 37, Taste of the Americas
- Florida Scorpion Shrimp Paella: Colossal gulf shrimp, mussels, pancetta, peas, crushed red pepper, tomatoes and savory key lime butter tossed with Calasparra rice and broiled to perfection.
- Sunset Margarita: Tequila, Cointreau, blended with fresh-squeezed Florida orange juice.
- Zesty Slice and Sip of Florida: Pizza Bianca with Florida lemon, ricotta cheeses, arugula and black pepper.
- Guayabera Citra Pale Ale: Cigar City Brewing, Tampa, FL.
- Citrus Kale Salad: Superfood blend of kale, julienned broccoli, slivered brussels sprouts and cabbage, feta, fresh grapefruit, oranges, cranberries, sunflower seed and refreshing agave dressing.
- Key Lime Martini: Florida Key Lime Martini featuring St. Augustine Florida Cane Vodka, ice cream, fresh lime juice, simple syrup with a graham cracker crumb rim.
The Polite Pig
- Smoked Prime Rib Slider: Served with a citrus aioli and a green papaya horseradish slaw.
- Florida Mango Frose: Fresh mango puree, sparkling rose and citrus.
- Conch Fritters: Served on a bed of tropical slaw with key lime tartar sauce.
- Floridian Hefeweizen: Funky Buddha Brewery, Oakland, FL.
The Smokehouse at House of Blues
- Key Lime Pie: With graham cracker crust and toasted coconut.
- Sandbar Sunday American Wheat Ale: Islamorada Beer Company, Islamorada, FL.
- Tuna Poke Tower: Seared ahi tuna, spicy crab mix, diced Florida avocado and Asian slaw stacked high and served with crispy wonton chips.
- Strawberry Sake Spritzer: Local strawberries, lemon juice, St. Germain, topped with Rose-infused Sake and garnished with a whole strawberry and mint.
- Market or Fresh Catch: Ceviche with Passion Fruit, Lime and Chilis.
- La Playita Hop-Accented Pils: The Tank Brewing Co., Miami, FL.
- Boom Boom Alligator Tacos: Flour tortillas, fried Alligator, tropical fruit slaw topped with micro cilantro and spicy garlic sauce.
- The Ice Age: T-REX’s hand-selected Don Q Seleccion Especial Rum, DeKuyper Blue Curacao, Tropics Pina Colada Puree and orange juice.
Wine Bar George
- Frozcato Cooke Sandwich: frozen Frozcato served between two house-made sugar cookies.
- Frozcato made with DOLE Whip Pineapple: Moscato, Vodka and pineapple.
Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill
- Local Burrata: Made in Pompano Beach, Florida with prosciutto, arugula, fresh peaches, basil pesto.
- Jai Alai – India Pale Ale: Cigar City Brewing, Tampa, FL.
- Fresh Tuna Tekka Don with House-made Key Lime Aioli: A fresh, customizable poke bowl featuring sushi-grade tuna on a bed of steamed rice topped with avocado, cucumber, seaweed salad, tempura crunch and a zesty house-made key lime aioli.
- Violet Sake Slushie: A unique slushie meant to look like the sky on a summer evening, featuring Japanese sake, prickly pear, lime and konpeito candy.
[photos courtesy Walt Disney World]
- The Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art Offering Free Admission Sept 17-22, 2019 .. @MorseMuseum - September 16, 2019
- SeaWorld Orlando Announces Details of New Coaster for 2020 .. @SeaWorld #SeaWorldOrlando #IceBreaker - September 15, 2019
- Central Florida Auto Show Returns to Orlando Sept 20-22 + Win Tickets! .. @OrlandoAutoShow - September 14, 2019
- SeaWorld Orlando and Firehouse Subs Partner Together to Honor Florida First Responders with Free Admission .. #SeaWorldOrlando - September 10, 2019
- Central Florida Foodies Events For September 2019 .. #OrlandoFoodies - September 9, 2019
- Walt Disney World to Close Early on Sept 3 Due to Hurricane Dorian ::UPDATED:: .. @WaltDisneyWorld @VisitOrlando #HurricaneDorian - September 2, 2019
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Dedication Ceremony of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Aug 28 .. #StarWars #StarWarsGalaxysEdge - August 27, 2019
- All-New Lagoon Show to Debut at Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights 2019 .. #HHN29 @UniversalOrl @HorrorNightsORL - August 22, 2019
- Orlando’s Downtown Arts District Hosts Art After Dark Aug 24 .. @OrlandoSlice - August 21, 2019
- The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando to Light Up in UF & UM Team Colors Aug 23-24 .. @ICONParkOrlando @UF @UnivMiami - August 21, 2019