The NBA 2K League, a professional esports league co-founded by the NBA and Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. will host its third and final tournament of the season – THE TICKET powered by AT&T – at The Fortress at Full Sail University in Orlando June 13-15, 2019.
The 20-game, single elimination tournament will be played over the course of three days, with the winning team guaranteed a spot in the 2019 NBA 2K League Playoffs, which tip off Wednesday, July 24.
All games will be live-streamed on the NBA 2K League’s Twitch and YouTube Channels. 21 teams will be competing for a $180,000 prize pool.
Fans can attend by purchasing single-day tickets for $20 or a full three-day tournament package for $30. Full Sail University students can receive 50% off with a valid college ID.
Tickets are on sale now at NBA2KLeague.com.
- Discovery Cove Orlando Offers Florida Residents 30% Savings for a Limited Time @DiscoveryCove - June 23, 2019
- ‘Guardians of the Galaxy – Awesome Mix Live!’ Returns to #Epcot For Summer Fun and Eats #Disney #Marvel - June 22, 2019
- Walt Disney World Raises Prices for Annual Passes Ahead of ‘Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge’ Opening - June 18, 2019
- Iration to Bring ‘Live From Paradise!’ Tour to Central Florida for Two Shows July 2019 @Iration - June 17, 2019
- Out and About: ‘Toy Story Drop!’ Summer Pop-Up Experience Opens at #Disney Springs - June 16, 2019
- Pointe Orlando Announces Upcoming ‘Tranformative Redevelopment’ @PointeOrlando - June 15, 2019
- Disney Springs Offers ‘Flavors of Florida’ Promotion This Summer @DisneySprings #DisneyDining - June 14, 2019
- Sonny’s BBQ Launches Limited Time Smoke & Fire Menu for Summer @SonnysBBQ - June 11, 2019
- The Fortress at Full Sail University Hosts NBA 2K League Presents THE TICKET June 13-15 @NBA2KLeague @FullSail - June 10, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Father’s Day 2019 #FathersDay - June 9, 2019