Orlando has a new fun hot spot eatery on I-Drive called JoJo’s ShakeBar, and we recently were invited to Pointe Orlando for a sneak peek.
As you can imagine from the name, they have impressive shakes, called Biggie Shakes, that come adorned with things like cake pops and flavored marshmallows. And if you’re 21 or older, you can make them boozy, too.
But that’s just one of the reasons to check out this retro 80’s/90’s eatery, which is headquartered in Chicago.
This is a delicious place to have a meal, with menu items including appetizers, sandwiches, burgers, salads, and home-style entrees like Walking Tacos and Momma’s Lasagna. There’s also a weekend brunch section of the menu, which I will be checking out soon.
Scroll through our Insta-photos for a sampling of the menu:
For those 21+, a special menu of cocktails and shots are also available from the bar. Spin the wheel if you can’t decide which one you want.
The decor is reminiscent of a retro diner with neon and disco balls and fun murals on the walls. The soundtrack is a selection of pop, R&B, and hip-hop hits from the 80’s and 90’s.
JoJo’s ShakeBAR is family friendly, with seating indoors and on a patio outside. At night, it’s a fun place for adults to hang out without the pressure to drink, though you can if you want.
I had a lot of fun at the preview and will be returning on my own to try more of the menu. You’ll definitely want to put this place on your list to check out.
JoJo’s ShakeBAR is located on the lower level of Pointe Orlando facing International Drive. Hours are 11am to 10pm Sunday through Thursday and 11am to Midnight on Fridays and Saturdays.
For more details, visit JoJosShakeBAR.com/orlando.
Disclaimer: CSO attended a media preview showcasing the restaurant. As always, our opinion is honest and our own.
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘My Fair Lady’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center May 9-14, 2023 - May 1, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Reveals Opening Date of Pipeline Coaster - April 30, 2023
- Out and About: ‘The Great Florida Road Trip’ Opens at The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando - April 28, 2023
- Limited Time ‘Shrimpwich’ Comes to Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips at ICON Park - April 26, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Chicago’ 25th Anniversary Tour at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center April 18-23, 2023 - April 7, 2023