One of the best Central Florida foodie events of the year returns August 27 as Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining event kicks off its 2021 edition citywide.
During Magical Dining, which will run through October 3, participating Orlando-area restaurants will be offering a $37 three-course prix fixe dinner menu showcasing the best of their dishes.
It’s a great way to try new restaurants on your list, or rediscover old favorites, and it’s super easy to enjoy. Simply ask for the Magical Dining menu when ordering.
Participating restaurants are prioritizing safety with enhanced health and sanitizing measures designed to protect guests and staff. Diners can also take advantage of open-air seating and takeout services at select restaurants.
The list of restaurants is comprised of a variety of cuisines, and located all around the Orlando area.
Six restaurants have joined the program for the first time this year: 310 Lakeside, 310 Park South, Adega Gaucha, Aurora at the Celeste, Russell’s on Lake Ivanhoe, and RusTeak at Thornton Park.
Try menus from Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House, Tapa Toro, or Cafe Tu Tu Tango (pictured above) on I-Drive; Christinis Ristorante Italiano or Eddie V’s Prime Seafood in Dr. Phillips; Boheme Restaurant or Bites & Bubbles near downtown Orlando; Bulla Gastrobar, Reel Fish Coastal Kitchen + Bar (pictured below), or The Ravenous Pig in Winter Park; and so many more.
There’s even options in and around the theme parks, like La Luce at the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, Jaleo (pictured below) at Disney Springs, and Amatista Cookhouse at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort at Universal Orlando. Make a reservation at SeaWorld Orlando’s Sharks Underwater Grill and you can even stay in the park until close after your reservation.
Due to the program’s popularity, diners are strongly encouraged to make reservations via OpenTable or directly with the restaurant. Also remember prices do not include tax or gratuity.
For a full list of participating restaurants, their Magical Dining menus, to make reservations, and see options for outdoor seating, takeout and delivery, visit MagicalDining.com.
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Announces Opening Date for New Venue Called Judson’s Live - December 1, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023