A new combination food and retail venue is coming to I-Drive, in front of the Travelodge By Windham Orlando, located at 7200 International Drive, just north of Sand Lake Rd.
There will be a total of 26 spaces for lease, and they will be constructed where the three-story motor lodge’s front parking lot is located.
One of the already signed anchors is Steel Chef, a takeout restaurant concept, and it’s rumored that will also be the name of the entire venue. It would be great if we could get some local restaurants in there.
Work is expected to begin in the fall, with a completion of Summer 2022.
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022