A new combination food and retail venue is coming to I-Drive, in front of the Travelodge By Windham Orlando, located at 7200 International Drive, just north of Sand Lake Rd.
There will be a total of 26 spaces for lease, and they will be constructed where the three-story motor lodge’s front parking lot is located.
One of the already signed anchors is Steel Chef, a takeout restaurant concept, and it’s rumored that will also be the name of the entire venue. It would be great if we could get some local restaurants in there.
Work is expected to begin in the fall, with a completion of Summer 2022.
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Announces Opening Date for New Venue Called Judson’s Live - December 1, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023