After a year off due to the pandemic, MegaCon Orlando, the Southeast’s largest fan convention, returns to the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando August 12-15, 2021, with a star-studded line-up of guests.
This four-day fest features celebrities from the worlds of sci-fi, fantasy, horror, and comics. Fans can meet their favorites, get autographs and photos, view Q&A panels, and more.
Among the guests scheduled to appear are:
- From The Lord of the Rings trilogy – Elijah Wood, Sean Astin, Billy Boyd, and Dominic Monaghan
- From the original Star Trek – William Shatner and George Takei
- Brent Spiner (Star Trek: TNG, Independence Day)
- Brendan Fraser (The Mummy, Doom Patrol)
- Christopher Eccleston (Dr. Who, Thor: The Dark World)
- Stephen Amell (Arrow, Code: 8)
- James Marsters (Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel, Torchwood)
- From The Office (US) – Leslie David Baker, Kate Flannery, David Koechner, and Oscar Nuñez
- Billy West (Futurama)
- Comic creators – George Perez (The Avengers, Teen Titans, Wonder Woman), Scott Snyder (Death Metal, Nocterra), and Tom King (Batman/Catwoman)
With more guests to be announced!
All this and a huge exhibition floor full of memorabilia and collectibles to purchase, along with an area where you can meet comic artists, Tattoo Alley, and plenty of cosplayers roaming around.
Tickets are now available online. Single day passes in advance are $20-$50 for adults and $15-$40 for kids 13-17, depending on the day. Children 6-12 are $10 daily.
Family day passes range from $45-$110 per day in advance, and include admission for 2 adults and up to 4 children (age 6-12).
Weekend passes start at $100 in advance for just admission and go up to VIP packages starting at $429, which include collectibles and more.
All prices (except children) will be more at the door, if not sold out.
Autographs and Photo Ops are additional, and vary depending on what the celebrity wishes to charge.
Special events and parties are a separate ticket, and prices vary by event. Scheduled special events include: The Four Hobbits: 20th Anniversary Reunion, DC Creator Catch-Up Experiences, Donny After Dark: Donny Cates VIP, Death Metal 2020 Tour: Better Late Than Never, James Marsters: On Stage & Unplugged, and Maid Cafe.
For more details, and to purchase admission passes and/or special event tickets, visit megaconorlando.com.
- Daytona Lagoon in Daytona Beach Launches Summer Character Series June 4, 2023 - May 30, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center to Host Broadway’s ‘Into the Woods’ For Only Florida Shows June 6-11, 2023 - May 28, 2023
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘My Fair Lady’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center May 9-14, 2023 - May 1, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Reveals Opening Date of Pipeline Coaster - April 30, 2023
- Out and About: ‘The Great Florida Road Trip’ Opens at The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando - April 28, 2023