Thanksgiving is a holiday of food, family, and fun, but sometimes it’s nice to let someone else take care of the cooking…and the dishes. If this sounds like you, there are plenty of places to celebrate the 2019 holiday in Orlando.
If you don’t already have reservations, here are some of our picks for places to enjoy a Thanksgiving meal in the Orlando area:
The Alfond Inn – Winter Park
Cost: $69 per adult; $29 children 4-12
The hotel will host their annual Thanksgiving Day brunch in the Park Ave Ballroom. The buffet sections include antipasto and tapas, hot soup, salads, seafood, a hot section, carving stations, and a dessert station.
Canvas Restaurant + Market – Lake Nona
Cost: $32 per person
Canvas is offering a three-course Thanksgiving meal featuring a main course of Cider-Brined Slow Roasted Turkey housemade sausage stuffing, Yukon Gold mashed potatoes, green beans, citrus cranberry sauce, and turkey gravy. If you don’t like turkey, you can upgrade to Australian Wagyu Strip Steak for $70 for the three-course meal.
Chroma Modern Bar + Kitchen – Lake Nona
Cost: A La Carte prices
Chroma is offering Thanksgiving a la carte with the following five dishes:
- Turkey Roulade w/Brioche Stuffing, Turkey Gravy ($15)
- Lamb Tenderloin w/Prosciutto, Butternut Squash Mousse, and Red Wine ($23)
- Butternut Squash Mousse w/Candied Pecans and Thyme ($11)
- Triple Butter Mashed Potatoes w/Roasted Garlic, Green Onion, and Sea Salt ($9)
- Brioche Stuffing w/House Bacon and Fresh Herbs ($7)
Clarion Inn – Lake Buena Vista
Cost: $29.99 adults; $13.99 for ages 4 to 11
At this Thanksgiving Day Buffet, enjoy roasted turkey, Virginia ham, candied sweet potatoes, and three cheese macaroni and cheese. Dessert is a fun extravaganza of pumpkin pie cheesecake, pecan pie, a build-your-own s’mores station and even a donut wall featuring cool toppings.
Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House – I-Drive/Convention Center area, Orlando
Cost: $49 per person
Enjoy a three-course Thanksgiving dinner including an appetizer, main entrée featuring Slow-roasted Turkey Breast with trimmings and a dessert.
The District Market At Mills 50 – Mills 50 District/Orlando
Cost: $13.95 per plate
Enjoy a vegetarian/vegan Thanksgiving. Choose from Stuffed or unstuffed Harvest Roast, Stuffed or unstuffed Turky Roast, or choose maple glazed holiday Hamm. Sides to include yams, smashed potatoes, scalloped potatoes, stuffing, potato salad, pasta salad, green salad, deviled eggs and more.
DoveCote – Orlando
Cost: $59.95 per adults; $29.95 per child age 3-11
The French-inspired downtown restaurant will offer a Thanksgiving buffet from 11:30am to 5:30pm. Menu at the link above.
Drunken Monkey Coffee Bar – Milk District/Orlando
Cost: $29.99 adults; $16.99 kids 12 and under
Offering vegan and non-vegan choices, this is a pre-paid event only. The dinner will include Turkey (for non-vegans) and Holiday roast and Turkey style seitan (for vegans/vegetarians), plus a bunch of sides. Call 407-893-4994 for reservations.
Eddie V’s Prime Seafood – Dr. Phillips/Orlando
Cost: $43 per adults; $15 per child
Located on Orlando’s restaurant row in Dr. Phillips, this steak and seafood restaurant will be offering their full a la carte menu as well as a traditional Thanksgiving dinner of sliced turkey, green beans with sun-dried tomatoes, brioche sage stuffing, roasted butternut squash, and more. Free valet parking.
The H Cuisine – Dr. Phillips/Orlando
Cost: $39.95 adults; $15 children 12 and under
Offering a special 2-course Mediterranean-inspired Thanksgiving dinner special featuring a salad followed by roasted dark meat turkey with herbed rice pilaf and seasonal veggies.
Hemingway’s at Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress – Lake Buena Vista/Orlando
Cost: $49 adults; $24.50 children 12 and under
Serving a 4-course Thanksgiving Day Prix Fixe Menu with fixin’s.
Krispy Kreme – All Central Florida locations
Available through Thanksgiving, the new “Easy as Pie” collection offers three pie-flavored doughnuts: Dutch Apple Pie, Chocolate Kreme Pie and Cherry Pie. On Sat. Nov 23, get two dozen for $13.
Mia’s Italian Kitchen – I-Drive/Convention Center area, Orlando
Cost: $29 adults; $15 children 12 and under
Enjoy a three course Thanksgiving meal. Or go with the “Bottomless Dining” option and try everything off the menu for a little more.
The Ravenous Pig – Winter Park
Cost: A la carte to-go menu
While it will be closed on Thanksgiving, The Ravenous Pig will offer a Thanksgiving to-go catering basket for order and pick-up before the holiday. Orders must be placed before 5pm Monday, November 25th. Pick up will be Wednesday, November 27th from 11:30am-10pm.
Rosen Centre Resort – I-Drive/Convention Center area, Orlando
Cost: $50.95 per adults; $19.95 children 4-12
The Rosen Centre’s Cafe Gauguin will be offering a huge brunch buffet with over 55 items. Traditional holiday dishes include roasted tom turkey, cornbread dressing and pecan glazed sweet yams, and Harry’s Yucca Cake topped with Havana style braised pork. Free valet parking with validated receipt.
Rosen Plaza Resort – I-Drive/Convention Center area, Orlando
Cost: $46.95 per adults; $18.95 children 4-12
The Thanksgiving Day buffet includes choices such as roast turkey, stuffing with sausage and caramelized onion, and a carving station with roast prime rib beef au jus, a seafood station and a Dim Sum and Yakisoba station.
Rosen Shingle Creek Resort – I-Drive/Convention Center area, Orlando
Cost: $69.95 per adults; $29.95 children 4-12
Enjoy a Thanksgiving Day buffet at Café Osceola, with unlimited champagne and mimosas for those 21+. Complimentary valet parking, and 25% discount for Florida residents.
Tapa Toro – ICON Park, Orlando
Cost: $27 per person
Enjoy a special 3-course Thanksgiving dinner. Prepare to be delighted by flamenco dancing performances and music as you dig into a spectacular Spanish feast.
Taverna Opa – Pointe Orlando
Cost: $25 per person
Enjoy a a Greek-style prix fixe feast with your choice of appetizer, entree and dessert.
Terralina Crafted Italian – Disney Springs
Cost: $33 per adult; $16 children 4-12
Terralina is offering a Thanksgiving Traditional Turkey Dinner featuring a herb roasted turkey breast, pancetta and apple stuffing, whipped Yukon gold potatoes, green beans, cranberry relish, rosemary pan gravy.
Villa de Flora at Gaylord Palms Resort – Kissimmee
Cost: $80 per adult; $40 per child
Enjoy traditional holiday fare along with other delicious options from the fresh and authentic seasonal buffet menu, all set in the grand dining room of a European villa.
Amatista Cookhouse at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort
Cost: $59 adults; $27 children (3-9)
Enjoy a Caribbean-style Thanksgiving Day Buffet. Entertainment includes a steel drummer, face painter, balloonist and Universal characters. Adults (ages 21+) can add all-you-care-to-enjoy mimosa and Cubanita cocktails for just $15 more.
Bayliner Diner at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort
Cost: $18.99 adults; $9.99 children (3-9)
Offering a Thanksgiving Day Meal Special with Turkey, Stuffing, Cranberry Compote, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Candied Yams, and Biscuits.
Beach Break Cafe at Universal’s Endless Summer Resort
Cost: $13.99 adults; $7.99 children (3-9)
Offering a Thanksgiving Day Meal Special with Oven Roasted Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Cornbread Stuffing, Green Beans, Dinner Rolls, and Cranberry Compote.
Islands Dining Room at Loews Royal Pacific Resort
Cost: $59 adults; $27 children (3-9)
Enjoy a Thanksgiving Holiday Buffet among the sights and sounds of the South Pacific. Entertainment includes a musician and hula dancer, face painter, balloonist, and Universal characters.
The Kitchen at Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando
Cost: $67 adults; $24 children (3-9)
Enjoy a Thanksgiving Buffet Enjoy a Chilled Seafood Bar, Chef’s carving station and even a dessert buffet. While enjoying quality time with the family there will be appearances by Universal Orlando characters, balloon artists, face painters, and a Magic Man.
Trattoria del Porto at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel
Cost: $67 adults; $25 children (3-9)
Enjoy a Thanksgiving Buffet, plus appearances by Universal Orlando characters, live music, face painter, balloonist and kids’ crafts and activities table.
Walt Disney World
Animal Kingdom: Tusker House Restaurant (lunch, dinner)
Hollywood Studios: The Hollywood Brown Derby (lunch, dinner)
Epcot World Showcase:
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in Norway (lunch, dinner)
- Biergarten (lunch, dinner)
- Le Cellier Steakhouse in Canada (lunch, dinner)
- Coral Reef Restaurant in Future World (lunch, dinner)
- Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room in the United Kingdom (lunch, dinner)
- Cinderella’s Royal Table (lunch, dinner)
- Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch, dinner)
Within the Walt Disney World Resort hotels, special Thanksgiving dining options are available at:
- Animal Kingdom Lodge: Jiko – The Cooking Place (dinner); Sanaa (lunch, dinner)
- Beach Club Resort: Cape May Café (dinner)
- Disney’s BoardWalk: Trattorio al Forno (dinner)
- Contemporary Resort: California Grill (dinner); Chef Mickey’s (dinner); The Wave…of American Flavors (lunch, dinner)
- Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground: Mickey’s Backyard Thanksgiving Feast at Mickey’s Backyard BBQ show at the Fort Wilderness Pavilion (three show times on Thanksgiving Day). Trail’s End Restaurant is also offering brunch and dinner.
- Grand Floridian Resort: Grand Floridian Café (lunch, dinner); Narcoossee’s (dinner)
- Old Key West Resort: Olivia’s Café (lunch; dinner)
- Port Orleans Resort – Riverside: Boatwright’s Dining Hall (dinner)
- Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa: The Turf Club Bar and Grill (lunch, dinner)
- Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin Resort: Fresh Mediterranean Market (lunch); Garden Grove (lunch, dinner); Il Mulino (dinner)
- Wilderness Lodge: Whispering Canyon Café (lunch, dinner)
- Yacht Club Resort: Ale & Compass Restaurant (brunch and dinner)
Availability is limited and dining events are subject to change. For information and reservations, guests can call 407.WDW.DINE or book online at DisneyWorld.com/dine.
That should be more than enough choices for your family to enjoy their Thanksgiving meal dining out in the Orlando area.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, and Bon Appétit!
- Walt Disney World To Cut Theme Park Hours Starting in September .. #WaltDisneyWorld - August 11, 2020
- Enchanted Fairy Doors Returns to Harry P. Leu Gardens … #LeuGardens #FairyDoors - August 10, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For August 7, 2020: Pig Floyd’s, Framework Craft Coffee Bar, The New Standard, Paddlefish, Eola General, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - August 7, 2020
- The 2020 Florida Film Festival Goes Virtual August 8-20 .. #FFF2020 - August 6, 2020
- Country Thunder Florida Cancels 2020 Festival and Announces 2021 Dates .. #CountryThunder #musicfestivals #Kissimmee - August 5, 2020
- Walt Disney World Replaces Beauty and the Beast Show at Disney’s Hollywood Studios .. #WaltDisneyWorld #BeautyandtheBeast - August 4, 2020
- Walt Disney World Swan Resort Reopens With Deal for Florida Resident and WDW Passholders .. #SwanandDolphin #FloridaResidentDeals - August 4, 2020
- Universal Orlando Offers Special ‘Buy a Day’ Deal to Florida Residents for Limited Time .. #UniversalOrlando #FloridaResidentDeals - August 3, 2020
- Florida Back To School Sales Tax Holiday Returns August 2020 .. #SchoolTaxHoliday #BacktoSchool - July 31, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For July 30, 2020: Sister Honey’s, The Capital Grille, Seasons 52, Finca, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - July 30, 2020