Nickelodeon star and YouTube sensation JoJo Siwa has announced new dates for her D.R.E.A.M. The Tour, and they include a stop at AMALIE Arena in Tampa on May 22, 2020.
Siwa is a YouTube sensation, pop star, dancer, entrepreneur, social media influencer, and New York Times bestselling author. If you have a young daughter at home, you’re probably VERY familiar with her.
In November 2018, Siwa released her first EP, D.R.E.A.M. The Music, followed by a second EP, Celebrate, in April 2019. Via social media she has over 10.4 million subscribers, and over 17.3 million followers on TikTok. And even more once you factor in Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
In addition to her music, she has a line of consumer products including her signature bows, accessories, apparel, arts and crafts, cosmetics, home goods and party supplies. To date, over 50 million JoJo Bows have been sold.
On Friday, November 22 at 8pm, Nickelodeon premieres JoJo’s D.R.E.A.M. Concert television special. It will feature live concert performances from the D.R.E.A.M. Tour, fan interviews, candid moments of Siwa talking about her favorite parts of the tour and the inspirations behind some of her favorite songs.
November 22 is also when the tickets for the Tampa show go on sale.
Ticket prices are $35.75 to $65.75, and can be purchased at AMALIEArena.com, the venue box office, or via Ticketmaster. Tickets for this event go on sale Friday, November 22 at noon.
A limited number of exclusive VIP Packages will be available at JoJoDreamTour.com. These exclusive offers can include an amazing selection of tickets, Meet & Greets with JoJo Siwa, autographed memorabilia, custom merchandise and more.
Siwa will donate $1 for every ticket sold to Dancers Against Cancer (DAC). The foundation strives to create an alliance in the dance community by providing financial support and inspiration to dance educators, choreographers, dancers and their family members who have been impacted by cancer.
- Roundup Rodeo BBQ Restaurant to Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in 2020 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Disney #RoundupRodeoBBQ - January 29, 2020
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex to Host Annual NASA Day of Remembrance January 30, 2020 .. @ExploreSpaceKSC @NASA - January 28, 2020
- Orlando Shakes Presents ‘The Three Musketeers’ February 5 – March 22, 2020 .. @OrlandoShakes #Orlandoarts - January 28, 2020
- Aloma Bowl to Host Karaoke Idol Second Season Starting Jan 31 .. @Aloma_Bowl #karaoke - January 27, 2020
- Universal Orlando Mardi Gras 2020 Kicks Off Feb 1 With Parades, Live Concerts, and More .. @UniversalOrlando #MardiGras - January 26, 2020
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Disney on Broadway Concert from Epcot Jan 25, 2020 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot #Disney - January 25, 2020
- Hawkers Asian Street Fare To Celebrate Chinese New Year Jan 25, 2020 .. #EatatHawkers - January 24, 2020
- First Look at ‘Harmonious’ Coming Epcot in 2020 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot - January 24, 2020
- ICON Park to Host Free Pro-Football Fan Nights Jan 24-25, 2020 .. @IconParkOrlando - January 23, 2020
- Space 220 Restaurant to Open Soon at Epcot - January 22, 2020