Nickelodeon star and YouTube sensation JoJo Siwa has announced new dates for her D.R.E.A.M. The Tour, and they include a stop at AMALIE Arena in Tampa on May 22, 2020.
Siwa is a YouTube sensation, pop star, dancer, entrepreneur, social media influencer, and New York Times bestselling author. If you have a young daughter at home, you’re probably VERY familiar with her.
In November 2018, Siwa released her first EP, D.R.E.A.M. The Music, followed by a second EP, Celebrate, in April 2019. Via social media she has over 10.4 million subscribers, and over 17.3 million followers on TikTok. And even more once you factor in Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
In addition to her music, she has a line of consumer products including her signature bows, accessories, apparel, arts and crafts, cosmetics, home goods and party supplies. To date, over 50 million JoJo Bows have been sold.
On Friday, November 22 at 8pm, Nickelodeon premieres JoJo’s D.R.E.A.M. Concert television special. It will feature live concert performances from the D.R.E.A.M. Tour, fan interviews, candid moments of Siwa talking about her favorite parts of the tour and the inspirations behind some of her favorite songs.
November 22 is also when the tickets for the Tampa show go on sale.
Ticket prices are $35.75 to $65.75, and can be purchased at AMALIEArena.com, the venue box office, or via Ticketmaster. Tickets for this event go on sale Friday, November 22 at noon.
A limited number of exclusive VIP Packages will be available at JoJoDreamTour.com. These exclusive offers can include an amazing selection of tickets, Meet & Greets with JoJo Siwa, autographed memorabilia, custom merchandise and more.
Siwa will donate $1 for every ticket sold to Dancers Against Cancer (DAC). The foundation strives to create an alliance in the dance community by providing financial support and inspiration to dance educators, choreographers, dancers and their family members who have been impacted by cancer.
- Visit Orlando and Frontier Airlines Offering Free Flight to People Named Orlando .. #LoveOrlando #VisitOrlando #Frontier @MCO #Travel - September 30, 2020
- Creative City Presents ‘Bright Young Things’ Starting October 2 .. #CreativeCity #OrlandoArts - September 29, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For September 28, 2020: Pie-Fection, Git-N-Messy BBQ, Papa Llama, Chicken Fire, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - September 28, 2020
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Hosts ‘Launch and a Movie’ Sept 29 .. #KSCVC #SpaceX @ExploreSpaceKSC - September 27, 2020
- Virginia Drive Live! Returns to Orlando September 26 .. #VirginaDriveLive #OrlandoEvents - September 23, 2020
- Orlando Weekly’s Taco Week Offers $5 Taco Deals Sept 23-Oct 7 .. #TacoWeek #Foodies @OrlandoWeekly - September 22, 2020
- 18th Annual Global Peace Film Festival Goes Virtual Sept 21-Oct 4 .. #GPFF2020 #PeaceFilmFest #OrlandoArts - September 21, 2020
- Melrose Film Festival 2020 is Free Online Sept 18 – 27 .. #MelroseCenter #OrlandoArts - September 18, 2020
- SeaWorld Orlando’s Halloween Spooktacular 2020 Kicks Off Sept 19 .. #SeaWorldOrlando #Spooktacular - September 17, 2020
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin’s Sip, Savor, & Stay Saturdays Kicks Off September 19 .. #SwanDolphin #Foodies - September 16, 2020