The best foodie event of the year returns August 23 as Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining event kicks off with over 120 participating restaurants.
From August 23 to September 30, all of these fine dining restaurants will be offering a $35 three-course prix fixe dinner menu showcasing the best of their dishes. It’s a great way to try new restaurants on your list, or rediscover old favorites.
For the second year in a row, diners can easily identify vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free options marked on the website. These special menus are available across the destination, from downtown Orlando venues like Artisan’s Table to Paddlefish in Disney Springs, Hamilton’s Kitchen in Winter Park, Winter Garden’s Market to Table and even in the theme parks, at Sharks Underwater Grill at SeaWorld Orlando.
Eleven new restaurants – including two celebrity chef restaurants – have joined the program for the first time:
- Bella Tuscany Italian Restaurant
- Bites & Bubbles
- Enzo’s Hideaway
- Menagerie Eatery & Bar
- Mia’s Italian Kitchen
- The Backroom Steakhouse
- The Edison at Disney Springs
- The H Cuisine
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill
Plus, through Visit Orlando, $1 from each meal served will benefit one or more deserving local charities, with the recipients to be announced before the start of this year’s program.
“Now in its 14th year, Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining has reached an unprecedented number of restaurants with more than 120 and 11 new to the program,” said Visit Orlando President and CEO George Aguel in a press release. “The expanding depth of options for diners this fall reflects Orlando’s thriving culinary scene found in all areas of our destination, from the tourism corridor and Restaurant Row to downtown Orlando, Winter Park and beyond.”
This year’s Magical Dining event features restaurants all over the city, from the theme parks to Winter Park, so you’re sure to find plenty of menus to experience.
So head over to OrlandoMagicalDining.com where you’ll find the complete list of participating restaurants and their Magical Dining menus.
You can also check out our recaps of last year’s Magical Dining dines:
- World’s First Peppa Pig Theme Park to Open in Central Florida Feb 2022 .. #PeppaPigFlorida @PeppaPigFlorida - October 14, 2021
- The Orange Cup Regatta Returns to Lakeland Oct 16-17, 2021 .. #OrangeCupRegatta @APBA_Racing @CentralFLSports - October 13, 2021
- Universal’s Mardi Gras Returns to Universal Orlando in 2022 .. @UniversalOrlando #MardiGras - October 12, 2021
- Disney Genie and Lightning Lane Launch Oct. 19 at Walt Disney World .. @WaltDisneyWorld #DisneyGenie #LightningLane - October 10, 2021
- Come Out With Pride Orlando Takes Over Lake Eola Oct. 9, 2021 .. #ComeOutWithPride @orlandopride - October 7, 2021
- Universal Orlando To Close Shrek 4-D Attraction .. @UniversalOrlando #Shrek4D - October 6, 2021
- Celebrate National Taco Day 2021 With These Orlando-Area Restaurant Deals .. #NationalTacoDay #OrlandoTacos #OrlandoFoodies - October 4, 2021
- IMMERSE 2021 to Take Over Downtown Orlando Oct 15-17! .. #IMMERSEOrlando #OrlandoArts #CreativeCity #JOYBOX #COLORDAYOrlando - October 2, 2021
- Brick Or Treat Returns To LEGOLAND Florida Starting Oct 2, 2021 .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #BrickorTreat - September 30, 2021
- Out and About: Magical Dining at Amatista Cookhouse at Loew’s Sapphire Falls Resort .. #MagicalDining @VisitOrlando #AmatistaCookhouse #LoewsHotels - September 27, 2021