The best foodie event of the year returns August 23 as Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining event kicks off with over 120 participating restaurants.
From August 23 to September 30, all of these fine dining restaurants will be offering a $35 three-course prix fixe dinner menu showcasing the best of their dishes. It’s a great way to try new restaurants on your list, or rediscover old favorites.
For the second year in a row, diners can easily identify vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free options marked on the website. These special menus are available across the destination, from downtown Orlando venues like Artisan’s Table to Paddlefish in Disney Springs, Hamilton’s Kitchen in Winter Park, Winter Garden’s Market to Table and even in the theme parks, at Sharks Underwater Grill at SeaWorld Orlando.
Eleven new restaurants – including two celebrity chef restaurants – have joined the program for the first time:
- Bella Tuscany Italian Restaurant
- Bites & Bubbles
- Enzo’s Hideaway
- Menagerie Eatery & Bar
- Mia’s Italian Kitchen
- The Backroom Steakhouse
- The Edison at Disney Springs
- The H Cuisine
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill
Plus, through Visit Orlando, $1 from each meal served will benefit one or more deserving local charities, with the recipients to be announced before the start of this year’s program.
“Now in its 14th year, Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining has reached an unprecedented number of restaurants with more than 120 and 11 new to the program,” said Visit Orlando President and CEO George Aguel in a press release. “The expanding depth of options for diners this fall reflects Orlando’s thriving culinary scene found in all areas of our destination, from the tourism corridor and Restaurant Row to downtown Orlando, Winter Park and beyond.”
This year’s Magical Dining event features restaurants all over the city, from the theme parks to Winter Park, so you’re sure to find plenty of menus to experience.
So head over to OrlandoMagicalDining.com where you’ll find the complete list of participating restaurants and their Magical Dining menus.
You can also check out our recaps of last year’s Magical Dining dines:
- Nickelodeon’s JoJo Siwa brings D.R.E.A.M. The Tour to AMALIE Arena in Tampa May 2020 .. @AMALIEArena @Nickelodeon #JoJoDREAMTour - November 20, 2019
- LEGOLAND Florida Unveils New Florida Prepaid Schoolhouse With College Scholarship Giveaway .. @LEGOLANDFlorida - November 19, 2019
- 4th Annual Florida Tiny House Festival Comes to Orlando November 22-24 .. @UnitedTinyHouse - November 18, 2019
- Out and About: Mia’s Italian Kitchen on I-Drive Adds Bottomless Dining Option to Menu .. @MiasItalian_Orl - November 17, 2019
- Aquatica Orlando Announces Florida’s First Dueling Water Slide to Debut in 2020 .. @AquaticaOrlando #RiptideRace - November 15, 2019
- Festival of Trees Turns Orlando Museum of Art Into Winter Wonderland Nov 16-24, 2019 .. @OMAOrlando #FestivalofTrees - November 14, 2019
- Annie Russell Theatre at Rollins College Presents ‘Private Lies: Improvised Film Noir’ Nov 15-23 .. @rollinscollege #OrlandoArts - November 12, 2019
- Orlando SeaWolves Host 2nd Annual Free Soccer Fan Fest at Osceola Heritage Park Nov 17 .. @MCOSeaWolves - November 11, 2019
- Jonas Brothers Bring Happiness Begins Tour to Orlando’s Amway Center November 16 .. @AmwayCenter @JonasBrothers - November 10, 2019
- 8th Annual Barktoberfest Returns to Lake Eola Park Nov 17 .. @ocas_Orlando #Barktoberfest - November 10, 2019