The best foodie event of the year returns August 23 as Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining event kicks off with over 120 participating restaurants.
From August 23 to September 30, all of these fine dining restaurants will be offering a $35 three-course prix fixe dinner menu showcasing the best of their dishes. It’s a great way to try new restaurants on your list, or rediscover old favorites.
For the second year in a row, diners can easily identify vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free options marked on the website. These special menus are available across the destination, from downtown Orlando venues like Artisan’s Table to Paddlefish in Disney Springs, Hamilton’s Kitchen in Winter Park, Winter Garden’s Market to Table and even in the theme parks, at Sharks Underwater Grill at SeaWorld Orlando.
Eleven new restaurants – including two celebrity chef restaurants – have joined the program for the first time:
- Bella Tuscany Italian Restaurant
- Bites & Bubbles
- Enzo’s Hideaway
- Menagerie Eatery & Bar
- Mia’s Italian Kitchen
- The Backroom Steakhouse
- The Edison at Disney Springs
- The H Cuisine
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill
Plus, through Visit Orlando, $1 from each meal served will benefit one or more deserving local charities, with the recipients to be announced before the start of this year’s program.
“Now in its 14th year, Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining has reached an unprecedented number of restaurants with more than 120 and 11 new to the program,” said Visit Orlando President and CEO George Aguel in a press release. “The expanding depth of options for diners this fall reflects Orlando’s thriving culinary scene found in all areas of our destination, from the tourism corridor and Restaurant Row to downtown Orlando, Winter Park and beyond.”
This year’s Magical Dining event features restaurants all over the city, from the theme parks to Winter Park, so you’re sure to find plenty of menus to experience.
So head over to OrlandoMagicalDining.com where you’ll find the complete list of participating restaurants and their Magical Dining menus.
You can also check out our recaps of last year’s Magical Dining dines:
- Virginia Drive Live! Returns to Orlando September 26 .. #VirginaDriveLive #OrlandoEvents - September 23, 2020
- Orlando Weekly’s Taco Week Offers $5 Taco Deals Sept 23-Oct 7 .. #TacoWeek #Foodies @OrlandoWeekly - September 22, 2020
- 18th Annual Global Peace Film Festival Goes Virtual Sept 21-Oct 4 .. #GPFF2020 #PeaceFilmFest #OrlandoArts - September 21, 2020
- Melrose Film Festival 2020 is Free Online Sept 18 – 27 .. #MelroseCenter #OrlandoArts - September 18, 2020
- SeaWorld Orlando’s Halloween Spooktacular 2020 Kicks Off Sept 19 .. #SeaWorldOrlando #Spooktacular - September 17, 2020
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin’s Sip, Savor, & Stay Saturdays Kicks Off September 19 .. #SwanDolphin #Foodies - September 16, 2020
- Universal Orlando to Test Two Halloween Horror Nights Houses This Weekend .. @UniversalOrlando #HHN - September 15, 2020
- TENET is Playing Orlando Theaters + Win a Pair of Fandango Tickets .. #TENET #Giveaway - September 14, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For September 12, 2020: Florida Bars Reopen, MX Taco, The Monroe Orlando, Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - September 12, 2020
- Orlando Shakes Hosts Free Online Preview of PlayFest 2020 on Sept 12 .. @OrlandoShakes #OrlandoArts - September 10, 2020