Loews Portofino Bay Hotel invites you to enjoy a springtime evening at Harbor Nights, a popular food and wine event, that will take place April 21, 2017.
During the evening, guests can enjoy unlimited samples of select wines, along with gourmet food (including desserts) prepared by the hotel’s award-winning culinary team. There will also be live music, along with a balcony performance by Portofino’s opera singers.
Tickets are $50, and all guests must be 21+. There are also limited VIP tickets for $85, and include all the benefits of the regular tickets, plus a reserved seating with a private wine station, and passed hors d’oeuvres.
All tickets include complimentary self-parking or $5 discounted valet parking.
For more information, or to purchase tickets, visit loewshotes.tix.com.
- Meet the Local Actresses appearing in Waitress at Dr. Phillips Center March 20-25, 2018 - March 19, 2018
- The Great LEGO Race Opens March 23 at LEGOLAND Florida - March 18, 2018
- Winn-Dixie Announces Plans to Close Some Central Florida Stores Following Bankruptcy Filing - March 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 16, 2018: Urbain 40, Hunger Street Tacos, Morthan Cheese, and More - March 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World to Start Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking Fees - March 15, 2018
- Yelp Restaurant Week Runs March 18-24 in Orlando #yelporlando - March 14, 2018
- Music Icon Richard Marx to Rock Plaza Live Orlando on March 18, 2018 - March 13, 2018
- JAY-Z And Beyoncé to Bring On The Run II Tour to Orlando’s Camping World Stadium Aug 29, 2018 - March 12, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2018 Picks For Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day - March 11, 2018
- 59th Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival Returns March 16-18, 2018 - March 10, 2018