Loews Portofino Bay Hotel invites you to enjoy a springtime evening at Harbor Nights, a popular food and wine event, that will take place April 21, 2017.
During the evening, guests can enjoy unlimited samples of select wines, along with gourmet food (including desserts) prepared by the hotel’s award-winning culinary team. There will also be live music, along with a balcony performance by Portofino’s opera singers.
Tickets are $50, and all guests must be 21+. There are also limited VIP tickets for $85, and include all the benefits of the regular tickets, plus a reserved seating with a private wine station, and passed hors d’oeuvres.
All tickets include complimentary self-parking or $5 discounted valet parking.
For more information, or to purchase tickets, visit loewshotes.tix.com.
- Orlando’s Exploria Stadium Enters Into New Partnership with PepsiCo Beverages North America .. #Pepsi @OrlandoCitySC @ORLPride - February 16, 2020
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser to Debut at Walt Disney World in 2021 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #StarWars - February 15, 2020
- Fresh Kitchen to Open Lake Mary Location February 24, 2020 .. @EatFreshKitchen - February 14, 2020
- City Works Eatery & Pour House Opens at Disney Springs .. @DisneySprings #CityWorks @CityWorksUS - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Raises Annual Pass Prices Feb 2020 .. #WaltDisneyWorld - February 12, 2020
- Confisco Grille at Universal Orlando’s Islands of Adventure Launches New Global-Inspired Menu .. @UniversalOrlando - February 11, 2020
- Mad Cow Theatre offers free tickets to ‘Last Train to Nibroc’ for WWII Veterans .. @MadCowTheatre - February 10, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Valentine’s Day 2020 in Orlando and Central Florida .. #ValentinesDay - February 9, 2020
- Orlando Wetlands Festival Returns To Fort Christmas Historical Park Feb 15, 2020 .. @CityBeautiful #VisitOrlando - February 8, 2020
- Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra Announces 2020-2021 Season .. @OrlandoPhilOrch #OrlandoArts #OrlandoPhilharmonic - February 7, 2020