Acclaimed singer-songwriter Sheryl Crow will performs at the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts on April 29, 2017, as part of the Morgan Stanley Moments at Dr. Phillips Center series.
Crow first broke big in 1994 with her first hit, “All I Wanna Do.” Since then she has released eight studio albums, two compilations, a live album and has contributed to a number of film soundtracks. She has received 32 Grammy nominations, of which she has won nine.
Her most recent album, 2013’s Feels Like Home, features collaborations with her longtime guitar player and frequent co-writer, Jeff Trott (with whom she co-wrote “If It Makes You Happy,” “My Favorite Mistake” and “Every Day is a Winding Road”), as well as Nashville songwriters Chris DuBois, Luke Laird, Natalie Hamby and Chris Stapleton.
“Feels Like Home may be the most focused album I’ve ever made,” Sheryl Crow says of her debut album for Warner Nashville, the label based in Music City where Crow choose to settle and raise her children years ago. “All of my albums have had a few different styles going on in them, and this album definitely has a few different takes on what country music means to me, but not calculatedly so. First and foremost, I just wanted to make sure that for this album I wrote about were things that I really knew about – subjects that hit close to home.”
A cancer survivor, Crow is a passionate supporter of a variety of environmental and health-related charities, including The NRDC, The Breast Cancer Research Foundation and The World Food Program. This year saw the opening of the Sheryl Crow Imaging Center in the Pink Lotus Breast Center in Los Angeles.
For more information on Sheryl Crow, visit sherylcrow.com.
Tickets start at $49.50 and may be purchased online at drphillipscenter.org, by calling 844.513.2014 or by visiting the Dr. Phillips Center Box Office.
- Tame Impala Announces Rescheduled Orlando Tour Date at Amway Center for 2021 .. @AmwayCenter @TameImpala - October 19, 2020
- LEGOLAND Florida Celebrates 9th Birthday with Special Pass Pricing and Peek at 2021 .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #ThemeParkNews - October 16, 2020
- Central Florida Zoo wins AZA award for the Urban Wildlife Information Network .. @CentralFLZoo @CitySanfordFL #CFLAttractions - October 15, 2020
- Out and About: Bottomless Brunching at Cafe Tu Tu Tango in Orlando .. @CafeTuTuTangoFL #OrlandoBrunch #OrlandoRestaurants - October 14, 2020
- Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream and Gideon’s Bakehouse Collaborate for National Dessert Day Oct 14 .. #OrlandoIceCream #OrlandoBakery - October 13, 2020
- I-Drive Businesses Form Orlando Entertainment District .. #IDrive #LoveOrlando @IDriveFun - October 13, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For October 12, 2020: Sonny’s BBQ, The New Standard, Tapa Toro, Orlando Meats, Rokka’s Market, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - October 12, 2020
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Offers Brevard County Resident Discount Oct 12-18 .. #BrevardCounty @ExploreSpaceKSC #LoveFL - October 10, 2020
- Brick or Treat Returns to LEGOLAND Florida For Family Friendly Halloween Fun .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #BrickorTreat #BuiltForKids #LoveFL - October 7, 2020
- Broadway in Orlando 20/21 Season Delayed Until April 2021 at Dr. Phillips Center .. @DrPhillipsCtr #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - October 6, 2020