Acclaimed singer-songwriter Sheryl Crow will performs at the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts on April 29, 2017, as part of the Morgan Stanley Moments at Dr. Phillips Center series.
Crow first broke big in 1994 with her first hit, “All I Wanna Do.” Since then she has released eight studio albums, two compilations, a live album and has contributed to a number of film soundtracks. She has received 32 Grammy nominations, of which she has won nine.
Her most recent album, 2013’s Feels Like Home, features collaborations with her longtime guitar player and frequent co-writer, Jeff Trott (with whom she co-wrote “If It Makes You Happy,” “My Favorite Mistake” and “Every Day is a Winding Road”), as well as Nashville songwriters Chris DuBois, Luke Laird, Natalie Hamby and Chris Stapleton.
“Feels Like Home may be the most focused album I’ve ever made,” Sheryl Crow says of her debut album for Warner Nashville, the label based in Music City where Crow choose to settle and raise her children years ago. “All of my albums have had a few different styles going on in them, and this album definitely has a few different takes on what country music means to me, but not calculatedly so. First and foremost, I just wanted to make sure that for this album I wrote about were things that I really knew about – subjects that hit close to home.”
A cancer survivor, Crow is a passionate supporter of a variety of environmental and health-related charities, including The NRDC, The Breast Cancer Research Foundation and The World Food Program. This year saw the opening of the Sheryl Crow Imaging Center in the Pink Lotus Breast Center in Los Angeles.
For more information on Sheryl Crow, visit sherylcrow.com.
Tickets start at $49.50 and may be purchased online at drphillipscenter.org, by calling 844.513.2014 or by visiting the Dr. Phillips Center Box Office.
- Meet the Local Actresses appearing in Waitress at Dr. Phillips Center March 20-25, 2018 - March 19, 2018
- The Great LEGO Race Opens March 23 at LEGOLAND Florida - March 18, 2018
- Winn-Dixie Announces Plans to Close Some Central Florida Stores Following Bankruptcy Filing - March 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 16, 2018: Urbain 40, Hunger Street Tacos, Morthan Cheese, and More - March 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World to Start Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking Fees - March 15, 2018
- Yelp Restaurant Week Runs March 18-24 in Orlando #yelporlando - March 14, 2018
- Music Icon Richard Marx to Rock Plaza Live Orlando on March 18, 2018 - March 13, 2018
- JAY-Z And Beyoncé to Bring On The Run II Tour to Orlando’s Camping World Stadium Aug 29, 2018 - March 12, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2018 Picks For Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day - March 11, 2018
- 59th Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival Returns March 16-18, 2018 - March 10, 2018