The Orlando Science Center is a fun place to spend a day with family and friends, and on April 9, admission will be only $10 per person!
During this special discounted day, visitors can enjoy everything Orlando Science Center has to offer from 10am to 5pm.
Blast off with Orlando Science Center’s latest traveling exhibit Astronaut; catch the giant-screen spectaculars “DREAM BIG: Engineering Our World” and “National Parks Adventure”; travel to faraway lands in the 3D film “Wild Africa”.
Experience four floors of hands-on exhibits that will engage the family and inspire their curiosity including the Science Center’s all-new exhibits KidsTown geared toward families with children ages 0–7 and Kinetic Zone which allows you to explore the fundamentals of forces, such as electricity, gravity, Newton’s Laws and much more!
Due to the high volume of expected guests, tickets to $10 Day are limited, and available online. They may sell out in advance so we recommend purchasing your tickets online as soon as you can.
For tickets and more information, visit osc.org/10-dollar-day. Normally general admission fees are $19.95 for adults and $13.95 for youth (ages 3-11), which means $10 Day patrons will see a 30–50% savings per ticket
- Pirates Dinner Adventure To Reopen July 4 After Hurricane Irma Damage - June 19, 2018
- Chef Gary Appelsies Launches Free Central Florida YMCA Summer Food Tour - June 18, 2018
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Debuts New ‘Jurassic World’ Kids’ Suites - June 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup June 16, 2018: Cask & Larder, Pizza Bruno, Pharmacy, Paddlefish, and More - June 16, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts Ron Pope June 29, 2018 - June 15, 2018
- SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. Removes All Single-Use Plastic Shopping Bags and Plastic Straws from its 12 Theme Parks - June 14, 2018
- Nicki Minaj And Future bring their ‘NickiHndrxx’ Tour to Amway Center Oct 20, 2018 - June 13, 2018
- Orlando Science Center Celebrates Superhero Week June 14-17, 2018 - June 12, 2018
- Coke Zero Sugar 400 Weekend Roars Into Daytona International Speedway July 5-7, 2018 @DISupdates - June 11, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Father’s Day 2018 *UPDATED* - June 10, 2018