The CD is Alden’s tribute to the classic Disney songs he loves, and he lends a touch of rockabilly to them to give them an original feel.
Alden is known for his shows of 50s and 60s classics, as well as his Elvis tribute show, and will be performing a mixture of these classics, as well as tunes from the CD during the event.
Lee Douglas, host of the largest oldies music station on the internet, will be on hand to emcee the festivities.
Tickets are $15, and include a 10% discount off your food purchase. For more info or to purchase tickets, visit the event’s Facebook page. For more information on Peter Alden, visit peteraldenentertainment.com.
- The 2018 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Food and Drink Menus - February 25, 2018
- 2018 Atlanta Braves Spring Training Comes to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex - February 24, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 23, 2018: Pig Floyd’s, Pizza Bruno, Be Our Guest, and More - February 23, 2018
- February 22 is National Margarita Day – Where to Celebrate in the Orlando Area - February 22, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Announces Concert Line-Up For 2018 Food & Wine Fest Starting March 3 - February 21, 2018
- 10th Annual Downtown Food & Wine Fest Returns to Lake Eola Park in Orlando Feb 24-25, 2018 - February 20, 2018
- Sonny’s BBQ Smokin’ Showdown Comes to Orlando March 3 + Win Tickets! #sonnysbbq - February 19, 2018
- Out and About: Selena Comes to Madame Tussauds Orlando - February 18, 2018
- Walt Disney World Announces Toy Story Land to Open June 30, 2018 - February 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 16, 2018: The Glass Knife, MidiCi, Pammie’s Sammies, and More - February 16, 2018