I’m a big fan of Artegon Marketplace, which has lots of little artisan shops selling handmade and unique items, as well as really cool anchor stores like Gods & Monsters.
In the past few months, so many new stores, eateries, and entertainment venues have opened at Artegon Marketplace, so I thought I’d highlight a few of them for you to check out.
Bleu Beach – Quirky handbags made from recycled items, handmade flower headbands, and more can be found at this shop.
Cosas Lindas Inc. – These beautiful wooden sculpted lampshades are made in house by hand.
Re:Innovation – You’ll find recycled wood furniture, decor, and woodworking classes at this shop.
Sky Zone Trampoline Park – Get some great exercise while bouncing around the gigantic trampoline zones.
Sugar Daddy Bakery – Offers a variety of homemade baked goods, including cookies and cupcakes, along with spiced lattes, kolaches, and more.
And according to the signs up around the mall there are several tenants that have yet to move in: World of Chocolate Museum & Cafe, Pita and Spice Co., Fresh Salad, Authentic Empanadas, Artegon Co-Op (which has their grand opening March 31, 2016), and a whole farmer’s market-style food area that will be opening hopefully by the end of the year.
Not to mention NYZ Orlando, which will be home to zombie laser tag. ZOMBIE LASER TAG, y’all!
If you haven’t shopped Artegon Marketplace in the last couple of months, you should really put it on your list of must-do’s. The shopping center is located at 5250 International Dr, at the north end of I-Drive. For more information, or directions, visit artegonmarketplace.com.
- SeaWorld Orlando Announces New Annual Pass Program - October 15, 2018
- Wild Florida Hosts Sloth Week with Free Admission Oct 15-20 @WildFlorida - October 14, 2018
- Out and About: Sonny’s BBQ Celebrates National Pulled Pork Day 2018 with New Limited Menu Items - October 12, 2018
- Orlando International Airport Has Raised Parking Prices - October 11, 2018
- Annual Pink Off Park Celebration Returns October 19 in Winter Park - October 8, 2018
- Come Out With Pride 2018 Celebrates Orlando’s LGBTQ+ Community Oct 8-14 #KeepDancingOrlando @OrlandoPride - October 7, 2018
- Celebrate #NationalTacoDay 2018 on October 4 With These Orlando-Area Restaurants - October 4, 2018
- Infinity Falls to Open at SeaWorld Orlando October 4, 2018 - October 3, 2018
- Central Florida Foodie Events For October 2018 - October 1, 2018
- David S. Pumpkins Returns to Madame Tussauds Orlando in October - September 30, 2018