I’m a big fan of Artegon Marketplace, which has lots of little artisan shops selling handmade and unique items, as well as really cool anchor stores like Gods & Monsters.
In the past few months, so many new stores, eateries, and entertainment venues have opened at Artegon Marketplace, so I thought I’d highlight a few of them for you to check out.
Bleu Beach – Quirky handbags made from recycled items, handmade flower headbands, and more can be found at this shop.
Cosas Lindas Inc. – These beautiful wooden sculpted lampshades are made in house by hand.
Re:Innovation – You’ll find recycled wood furniture, decor, and woodworking classes at this shop.
Sky Zone Trampoline Park – Get some great exercise while bouncing around the gigantic trampoline zones.
Sugar Daddy Bakery – Offers a variety of homemade baked goods, including cookies and cupcakes, along with spiced lattes, kolaches, and more.
And according to the signs up around the mall there are several tenants that have yet to move in: World of Chocolate Museum & Cafe, Pita and Spice Co., Fresh Salad, Authentic Empanadas, Artegon Co-Op (which has their grand opening March 31, 2016), and a whole farmer’s market-style food area that will be opening hopefully by the end of the year.
Not to mention NYZ Orlando, which will be home to zombie laser tag. ZOMBIE LASER TAG, y’all!
If you haven’t shopped Artegon Marketplace in the last couple of months, you should really put it on your list of must-do’s. The shopping center is located at 5250 International Dr, at the north end of I-Drive. For more information, or directions, visit artegonmarketplace.com.
- Pirates Dinner Adventure To Reopen July 4 After Hurricane Irma Damage - June 19, 2018
- Chef Gary Appelsies Launches Free Central Florida YMCA Summer Food Tour - June 18, 2018
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Debuts New ‘Jurassic World’ Kids’ Suites - June 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup June 16, 2018: Cask & Larder, Pizza Bruno, Pharmacy, Paddlefish, and More - June 16, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts Ron Pope June 29, 2018 - June 15, 2018
- SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. Removes All Single-Use Plastic Shopping Bags and Plastic Straws from its 12 Theme Parks - June 14, 2018
- Nicki Minaj And Future bring their ‘NickiHndrxx’ Tour to Amway Center Oct 20, 2018 - June 13, 2018
- Orlando Science Center Celebrates Superhero Week June 14-17, 2018 - June 12, 2018
- Coke Zero Sugar 400 Weekend Roars Into Daytona International Speedway July 5-7, 2018 @DISupdates - June 11, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Father’s Day 2018 *UPDATED* - June 10, 2018