Now open for the sports fans, Universal Orlando‘s NBC Sports Grill & Brew held their grand opening Friday, October 23, with a bevy of sports figures and celebrities on hand.
NBC Sports commentators Bob Costas, Cris Collinsworth, Hines Ward and Michele Tafoya were joined by the likes of Paul Burmeister, Doug Flutie, Rebecca Lowe, Jeremy Roenick, Kathryn Tappen, Lauren Thompson and Gary Williams.
The venue is designed to combine the sophistication of a VIP sports suite with the excitement and adrenaline of the game. Highlights include nearly 100 HD TV screens throughout, open-fire grills to watch the chefs in action, and a 120+ foot wide HD stadium screen outside over the entrance showing a reel of some of the greatest moments in NBC Sports history.
The menu features more than 75 items highlighting the best in game day food from burgers and wings to shrimp skewers and salads. There is also a quartet of steaks for the heartier appetite, and for the lighter eats, a char-grilled chicken sandwich and a turkey-burger BLT. Vegetarians also have more to enjoy besides salad, with items like the Portobello sandwich, and the Quinoa & Edamame burger.
As for the “Brew” in the name, the restaurant features more than 100 beer selections from craft beers to more mainstream tastes. They are also offering an exclusive draft brew called 862 Orlando, that you can only enjoy here.
NBC Sports Grill & Brew is located at Universal Orlando’s CityWalk before the bridge to go to Universal Studios Florida park. For more information, visit universalorlando.com.
You can watch a highlight reel Univeral Orlando put together from the grand opening party here:
[Images courtesy of Universal Orlando]
- Daytona Lagoon in Daytona Beach Launches Summer Character Series June 4, 2023 - May 30, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center to Host Broadway’s ‘Into the Woods’ For Only Florida Shows June 6-11, 2023 - May 28, 2023
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘My Fair Lady’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center May 9-14, 2023 - May 1, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Reveals Opening Date of Pipeline Coaster - April 30, 2023
- Out and About: ‘The Great Florida Road Trip’ Opens at The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando - April 28, 2023