Now open for the sports fans, Universal Orlando‘s NBC Sports Grill & Brew held their grand opening Friday, October 23, with a bevy of sports figures and celebrities on hand.
NBC Sports commentators Bob Costas, Cris Collinsworth, Hines Ward and Michele Tafoya were joined by the likes of Paul Burmeister, Doug Flutie, Rebecca Lowe, Jeremy Roenick, Kathryn Tappen, Lauren Thompson and Gary Williams.
The venue is designed to combine the sophistication of a VIP sports suite with the excitement and adrenaline of the game. Highlights include nearly 100 HD TV screens throughout, open-fire grills to watch the chefs in action, and a 120+ foot wide HD stadium screen outside over the entrance showing a reel of some of the greatest moments in NBC Sports history.
The menu features more than 75 items highlighting the best in game day food from burgers and wings to shrimp skewers and salads. There is also a quartet of steaks for the heartier appetite, and for the lighter eats, a char-grilled chicken sandwich and a turkey-burger BLT. Vegetarians also have more to enjoy besides salad, with items like the Portobello sandwich, and the Quinoa & Edamame burger.
As for the “Brew” in the name, the restaurant features more than 100 beer selections from craft beers to more mainstream tastes. They are also offering an exclusive draft brew called 862 Orlando, that you can only enjoy here.
NBC Sports Grill & Brew is located at Universal Orlando’s CityWalk before the bridge to go to Universal Studios Florida park. For more information, visit universalorlando.com.
You can watch a highlight reel Univeral Orlando put together from the grand opening party here:
[Images courtesy of Universal Orlando]
- The Central Florida International Auto Show Rolls Into Orlando Thanksgiving Weekend + Ticket #Giveaway - November 14, 2018
- Backstreet Boys Return to Orlando with Amway Center Show Aug 24, 2019 @backstreetboys @amwaycenter - November 13, 2018
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces #HAMILTON Single Ticket On Sale Date For Orlando Shows @drphillipsctr - November 12, 2018
- Orlando Science Center to Host Thanksgiving Break Camps for Kids Nov 19-21, 2018 - November 12, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up – November 10: Urbain 40, Ford’s Garage, Taverna Opa, and More - November 10, 2018
- Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra Welcomes Conductor Laura Jackson for Tchaikovsky & Mozart - November 8, 2018
- Get Your DIY On at Maker Faire Orlando November 10-11 #OrlandoMakers - November 6, 2018
- KIDZ BOP Weekend Returns to LEGOLAND Florida Nov 10-12, 2018 #BuiltForKids - November 3, 2018
- Festival Of Trees Returns to Orlando Museum Of Art Nov 10-18, 2018 @omaorlando - November 2, 2018
- Central Florida Foodie Events for November 2018 - November 1, 2018