Hard to believe it’s only one month until OrlandoiX makes The City Beautiful a tech wonderland. What? You haven’t heard of OrlandoiX?
OrlandoiX is Orlando’s International Digital Festival that will feature five days of conferences and exhibitions showcasing advancements in interactive media, digital arts, and entertainment technology. It will run from October 3 through 6 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando.
OrlandoiX kicks off with a party at Wall St Plaza in downtown Orlando on October 2, starting at 6pm. Presented by IZEA, admission is free to all.
October 3-4 will center on the Startup Summit, as well as the Gaming Experience. There will also be a Battle of the Geek Bands at night on October 3 that is open to all for free. October 5-6 will be the Digital Expo and Conference.
Featured keynote speakers for the festival will include: Bob Allen (Chief Storytelling Officer; Ideas); Kimberly Gnatt (Global Director, Digital Marketing; Coca-Cola Company); Matthew Knell (VP, Social & Community Strategy; About.com); Michelle McKenna-Doyle (CIO; NFL); Ted Murphy (Founder, Chairman & CEO; IZEA); Jim Stikeleather (Chief Innovation Officer; Dell); Lou Schwartz (Chief Strategy Officer; WorldNow); and Drew Walkup (Vice President, Programming; Maker Studios).
There are several types of admission badges available for purchase, depending on what you want to get out of OrlandoiX:
- Gaming Experience (2-day pass; Oct. 3-4) – $35
- Startup Summit (2-day pass; Oct 3-4) – $159
- Digital Expo + Conference (2-day pass; Oct 5-6) – $199
- All Access Pass (All events; Oct 3-6) – $389
So are you ready to experience the latest tech and immerse yourself in five days of speaker sessions, immersive exhibits, game play, entertainment and networking events? Then get your badges and more information at orlandoix.com.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating National Margarita Day Feb 22, 2020 .. #NationalMargaritaDay - February 21, 2020
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces the FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando 2020/2021 Season .. @DrPhillipsCtr #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - February 20, 2020
- The Masked Singer National Tour Comes to Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center This Summer .. #TheMaskedSinger @DrPhillipsCtr - February 17, 2020
- Orlando’s Exploria Stadium Enters Into New Partnership with PepsiCo Beverages North America .. #Pepsi @OrlandoCitySC @ORLPride - February 16, 2020
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser to Debut at Walt Disney World in 2021 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #StarWars - February 15, 2020
- Fresh Kitchen to Open Lake Mary Location February 24, 2020 .. @EatFreshKitchen - February 14, 2020
- City Works Eatery & Pour House Opens at Disney Springs .. @DisneySprings #CityWorks @CityWorksUS - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Raises Annual Pass Prices Feb 2020 .. #WaltDisneyWorld - February 12, 2020
- Confisco Grille at Universal Orlando’s Islands of Adventure Launches New Global-Inspired Menu .. @UniversalOrlando - February 11, 2020
- Mad Cow Theatre offers free tickets to ‘Last Train to Nibroc’ for WWII Veterans .. @MadCowTheatre - February 10, 2020