Hard to believe it’s only one month until OrlandoiX makes The City Beautiful a tech wonderland. What? You haven’t heard of OrlandoiX?
OrlandoiX is Orlando’s International Digital Festival that will feature five days of conferences and exhibitions showcasing advancements in interactive media, digital arts, and entertainment technology. It will run from October 3 through 6 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando.
OrlandoiX kicks off with a party at Wall St Plaza in downtown Orlando on October 2, starting at 6pm. Presented by IZEA, admission is free to all.
October 3-4 will center on the Startup Summit, as well as the Gaming Experience. There will also be a Battle of the Geek Bands at night on October 3 that is open to all for free. October 5-6 will be the Digital Expo and Conference.
Featured keynote speakers for the festival will include: Bob Allen (Chief Storytelling Officer; Ideas); Kimberly Gnatt (Global Director, Digital Marketing; Coca-Cola Company); Matthew Knell (VP, Social & Community Strategy; About.com); Michelle McKenna-Doyle (CIO; NFL); Ted Murphy (Founder, Chairman & CEO; IZEA); Jim Stikeleather (Chief Innovation Officer; Dell); Lou Schwartz (Chief Strategy Officer; WorldNow); and Drew Walkup (Vice President, Programming; Maker Studios).
There are several types of admission badges available for purchase, depending on what you want to get out of OrlandoiX:
- Gaming Experience (2-day pass; Oct. 3-4) – $35
- Startup Summit (2-day pass; Oct 3-4) – $159
- Digital Expo + Conference (2-day pass; Oct 5-6) – $199
- All Access Pass (All events; Oct 3-6) – $389
So are you ready to experience the latest tech and immerse yourself in five days of speaker sessions, immersive exhibits, game play, entertainment and networking events? Then get your badges and more information at orlandoix.com.
- Bite30 Returns July 15-August 16, 2020 To Tantalize Taste Buds .. #Bite30 #Foodies #OrlandoRestaurants - July 13, 2020
- Spooky Empire Cancels 2020 Events and Announces 2021 Dates .. #SpookyEmpire #HorrorConventions - July 12, 2020
- SeaWorld Orlando Hosts “Flicks & Fireworks” This Weekend .. #SeaWorldOrlando #FlicksFireworks - July 8, 2020
- Tango Cares Needs Your Help to Feed Orlando’s Unemployed Hospitality Workers .. #TangoCares #MiasItalianKitchen #CafeTuTuTango - July 6, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For July 5, 2020: The Old Jailhouse, Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream, Chef Bruno Fonseca, Shake Shack, And More .. #OrlandoFoodies #OrlandoRestaurants - July 5, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating The 4th Of July 2020 .. #4thofJuly #Fireworks #Grilling - July 1, 2020
- The Bourne Stuntacular to Grand Open at Universal Orlando June 30, 2020 with Sneak Peek Online June 29 .. #UniversalOrlando #BourneStuntacular #ThemeParkNews - June 29, 2020
- Florida Suspends Alcohol Consumption at Bars Again Due to COVID-19 .. #FloridaBars #DoYourPart - June 28, 2020
- Orange County Florida Launches New “Safer, Stronger, Together” Campaign for Businesses & Residents to Combat COVID-19 Spread .. #DoYourPartORL #VisitOrlando @OrangeCoFL - June 27, 2020
- Walt Disney World to Give Magic Kingdom’s Splash Mountain New ‘The Princess and the Frog’ Theme .. #WaltDisneyWorld #SplashMountain #ThePrincessandtheFrog #Tiana - June 26, 2020