Hard to believe it’s only one month until OrlandoiX makes The City Beautiful a tech wonderland. What? You haven’t heard of OrlandoiX?
OrlandoiX is Orlando’s International Digital Festival that will feature five days of conferences and exhibitions showcasing advancements in interactive media, digital arts, and entertainment technology. It will run from October 3 through 6 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando.
OrlandoiX kicks off with a party at Wall St Plaza in downtown Orlando on October 2, starting at 6pm. Presented by IZEA, admission is free to all.
October 3-4 will center on the Startup Summit, as well as the Gaming Experience. There will also be a Battle of the Geek Bands at night on October 3 that is open to all for free. October 5-6 will be the Digital Expo and Conference.
Featured keynote speakers for the festival will include: Bob Allen (Chief Storytelling Officer; Ideas); Kimberly Gnatt (Global Director, Digital Marketing; Coca-Cola Company); Matthew Knell (VP, Social & Community Strategy; About.com); Michelle McKenna-Doyle (CIO; NFL); Ted Murphy (Founder, Chairman & CEO; IZEA); Jim Stikeleather (Chief Innovation Officer; Dell); Lou Schwartz (Chief Strategy Officer; WorldNow); and Drew Walkup (Vice President, Programming; Maker Studios).
There are several types of admission badges available for purchase, depending on what you want to get out of OrlandoiX:
- Gaming Experience (2-day pass; Oct. 3-4) – $35
- Startup Summit (2-day pass; Oct 3-4) – $159
- Digital Expo + Conference (2-day pass; Oct 5-6) – $199
- All Access Pass (All events; Oct 3-6) – $389
So are you ready to experience the latest tech and immerse yourself in five days of speaker sessions, immersive exhibits, game play, entertainment and networking events? Then get your badges and more information at orlandoix.com.
- SeaWorld Parks Provide Free Online Animal and Nature Classroom Resources .. @SeaWorld #ClassroomResources - April 4, 2020
- Creative City Project Presents “Stimulate the Arts” Online Fundraiser .. @Creative_Proj #OrlandoArts - April 3, 2020
- Orlando’s East End Market Launches Mobile Delivery Service .. @EastEndMkt - April 2, 2020
- Feed the Need Florida to Distribute Meals to Families Impacted by COVID-19 .. #FeedtheNeedFL - March 31, 2020
- Monster Jam World Finals 2020 in Orlando Has Been Cancelled .. @MonsterJam #MonsterJam - March 30, 2020
- Enzian Theater Now Offers On Demand Streaming of Indie Movies .. @EnzianTheater @bacuraufilme @TheBandFilm @TheWhistlers #saintfrances - March 29, 2020
- Southern Fried Sunday to Host Free Online #StayHome Music Fest March 29 With Optional Food Supplied by Winter Park’s #NewStandard .. #SFS - March 28, 2020
- Where to Find Restaurants Offering Take-Out and Delivery in the Orlando Area .. #SupportLocalRestaurants #GoodToGoOrlando #OrlandoToGo #VisitOrlando - March 28, 2020
- Crayola Experience Orlando Launches Search for “Kid CEO for the Day” .. @VisitCrayolaORL @VisitCrayola - March 27, 2020
- MEGACON™ Orlando Has Been Postponed to June 4-7, 2020 .. @MegaConOrlando #MegaConOrlando - March 24, 2020