Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza is opening across from the main UCF campus, and to celebrate, the restaurant is offering FREE build-your-own artisanal pizza on September 4.
From 11am to 11pm, anyone who follows Blaze Pizza on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook can grab a free made-to-order pizza.
The restaurant features an interactive assembly-line format that allows guests to create their own pizza, choosing from a wide selection of fresh, artisanal ingredients — all for under $8. The generously-sized 11-inch pizzas are then sent to the blazing hot open flame oven where dedicated pizzasmiths ensure that the thin-crust pies are “fast-fire’d” and ready to eat in just 180 seconds.
Blaze Pizza makes its own dough from scratch using a recipe developed by critically-acclaimed Executive Chef Brad Kent (“The Pizza Whisperer”), which requires a 24-hour fermentation period to produce his signature light-as-air, crisp crust.
The restaurant’s menu also features freshly made salads, blood orange lemonade and s’more pies, and accommodates guests with specific dietary needs by offering gluten-free dough and vegan cheese. The new Blaze Pizza also offers a selection of wine and craft beer.
The new Orlando restaurant features a 3,100-square-foot interior with seating for 90.
Blaze Pizza’s UCF location is at 4100 N. Alafaya Trail, at the intersection of University Blvd. Regular hours are 11am to 10:30pm Sunday through Thursday, and 11am to midnight on Friday and Saturday.
- Aloma Bowl to Host Karaoke Idol Second Season Starting Jan 31 .. @Aloma_Bowl #karaoke - January 27, 2020
- Universal Orlando Mardi Gras 2020 Kicks Off Feb 1 With Parades, Live Concerts, and More .. @UniversalOrlando #MardiGras - January 26, 2020
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Disney on Broadway Concert from Epcot Jan 25, 2020 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot #Disney - January 25, 2020
- Hawkers Asian Street Fare To Celebrate Chinese New Year Jan 25, 2020 .. #EatatHawkers - January 24, 2020
- First Look at ‘Harmonious’ Coming Epcot in 2020 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot - January 24, 2020
- ICON Park to Host Free Pro-Football Fan Nights Jan 24-25, 2020 .. @IconParkOrlando - January 23, 2020
- Space 220 Restaurant to Open Soon at Epcot - January 22, 2020
- Lucky’s Market to Close Nearly All Central Florida Stores by February 2020 .. @LuckysMarket - January 21, 2020
- Poo-Pourri Giant Poo Experience Tour to Make Orlando Stop January 24-26, 2020 .. @PooPourri - January 21, 2020
- 2020 AMP’d Series Showcases Local Talent at Dr. Phillips Center .. @DrPhillipsCtr - January 20, 2020