Whether you’re Irish or not, we’re at the halfway point to St. Patrick’s Day in March. So what better a reason to throw a party, right?
Wall Street Plaza in downtown Orlando is throwing a “Halfway to St. Patrick’s Day Half-Ass Block Party” bash this Saturday, September 15.
Drink specials include $5 Irish Car Bombs, $5 Guinness pints and tons of green beer for only $2.50 until midnight!
Plus there will be live music from the Whitey Tighties and Trotwood.
It’s even FREE to get in before 10pm. But don’t worry if you’re running late…it’s only $5 after 10pm.
You’ll find the main entrance to the WSP at 19 N. Orange Ave.
[Image courtesy of Wall Street Plaza]
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando 2023: What You Need to Know - March 16, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023