The Third Annual Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel returns Oct. 12-13, 2012.
It will showcase some of the top food, wine and beers in the world, along with informative seminars conducted by members of the hotel’s award-winning food and beverage team.
The Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic consists of seven beverage seminars, live entertainment and more than 30 food and beverage stations featuring appetizing selections from restaurants, including Shula’s Steak House, Il Mulino New York Trattoria and Todd English’s bluezoo as well as wines, beers, and cocktails from around the world.
Highlighting the event will be the appearances of celebrity chefs Michael Mina and Todd English.
Mina is an award-winning chef and author of Michael Mina: The Cookbook. He is the executive chef at his two namesake restaurants in San Francisco and Las Vegas; has been featured in multiple national print magazines, and cooked for celebrities and notables, including three U.S. presidents.
English is a world-renowned restaurateur who has gained national acclaim through his line of restaurants and cookbooks, and his countless other food-related enterprises. His concept, Todd English’s bluezoo, is a AAA four-diamond restaurant and one of the signature restaurants of the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel.
Tickets to the Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic are available as part of a hotel package or individually.
Advance purchase event tickets are $80 (including taxes) per person, and include unlimited samples. Tasting stations will be open from 5:30pm -9pm each day.
One and two-night packages including two tickets to the outdoor festival and overnight accommodations are available, starting at $285 per night
Beverage seminars – in wine, spirits, and beer – take place between 4:30pm and 5:30pm each day. Cost is $45 per person, per class (including taxes), and can be reserved online.
For more information or to book, please visit SwanDolphinFoodandWineClassic.com or call 1-800-227-1500.
Make it a full day and take the water shuttle from the Swan and Dolphin hotels to Epcot and enjoy an afternoon at Disney’s Food and Wine Festival.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces the FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando 2020/2021 Season .. @DrPhillipsCtr #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - February 20, 2020
- The Masked Singer National Tour Comes to Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center This Summer .. #TheMaskedSinger @DrPhillipsCtr - February 17, 2020
- Orlando’s Exploria Stadium Enters Into New Partnership with PepsiCo Beverages North America .. #Pepsi @OrlandoCitySC @ORLPride - February 16, 2020
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser to Debut at Walt Disney World in 2021 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #StarWars - February 15, 2020
- Fresh Kitchen to Open Lake Mary Location February 24, 2020 .. @EatFreshKitchen - February 14, 2020
- City Works Eatery & Pour House Opens at Disney Springs .. @DisneySprings #CityWorks @CityWorksUS - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Raises Annual Pass Prices Feb 2020 .. #WaltDisneyWorld - February 12, 2020
- Confisco Grille at Universal Orlando’s Islands of Adventure Launches New Global-Inspired Menu .. @UniversalOrlando - February 11, 2020
- Mad Cow Theatre offers free tickets to ‘Last Train to Nibroc’ for WWII Veterans .. @MadCowTheatre - February 10, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Valentine’s Day 2020 in Orlando and Central Florida .. #ValentinesDay - February 9, 2020