The Third Annual Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel returns Oct. 12-13, 2012.
It will showcase some of the top food, wine and beers in the world, along with informative seminars conducted by members of the hotel’s award-winning food and beverage team.
The Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic consists of seven beverage seminars, live entertainment and more than 30 food and beverage stations featuring appetizing selections from restaurants, including Shula’s Steak House, Il Mulino New York Trattoria and Todd English’s bluezoo as well as wines, beers, and cocktails from around the world.
Highlighting the event will be the appearances of celebrity chefs Michael Mina and Todd English.
Mina is an award-winning chef and author of Michael Mina: The Cookbook. He is the executive chef at his two namesake restaurants in San Francisco and Las Vegas; has been featured in multiple national print magazines, and cooked for celebrities and notables, including three U.S. presidents.
English is a world-renowned restaurateur who has gained national acclaim through his line of restaurants and cookbooks, and his countless other food-related enterprises. His concept, Todd English’s bluezoo, is a AAA four-diamond restaurant and one of the signature restaurants of the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel.
Tickets to the Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic are available as part of a hotel package or individually.
Advance purchase event tickets are $80 (including taxes) per person, and include unlimited samples. Tasting stations will be open from 5:30pm -9pm each day.
One and two-night packages including two tickets to the outdoor festival and overnight accommodations are available, starting at $285 per night
Beverage seminars – in wine, spirits, and beer – take place between 4:30pm and 5:30pm each day. Cost is $45 per person, per class (including taxes), and can be reserved online.
For more information or to book, please visit SwanDolphinFoodandWineClassic.com or call 1-800-227-1500.
Make it a full day and take the water shuttle from the Swan and Dolphin hotels to Epcot and enjoy an afternoon at Disney’s Food and Wine Festival.
- Out and About: The LEGO Movie Days Make LEGOLAND Florida Even More Awesome! #BuiltForKids #LEGOMovieDays - July 19, 2019
- ICE! at Gaylord Palms to Feature ‘The Polar Express’ for 2019 #CAGP19 #VisitICE2019 - July 18, 2019
- Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Returns Aug 23 with Record Breaking 120+ Restaurants @VisitOrlando #MagicalDining - July 17, 2019
- SeaWorld Orlando Salutes First Responders with Half Off Admission Through July 31 #SeaWorldOrlando - July 16, 2019
- Apollo 11 Moon landing 50th Anniversary Events This Week in Central Florida #Apollo11 - July 15, 2019
- Dates Unveiled for the 2019 Epcot International Festival of the Holidays #WaltDisneyWorld - July 14, 2019
- Win a Family 4-Pack of Tickets to Disney’s Newsies at Osceola Arts! @Osceola_Arts #Giveaway - July 10, 2019
- LEGOLAND Florida Hosts THE LEGO MOVIE DAYS Weekends in July and August 2019 #BuiltForKids - July 9, 2019
- Osceola Arts Presents Disney’s ‘Newsies’ Starting July 12 @Osceola_Arts - July 8, 2019
- July 4th Fireworks To Live Stream From Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World Tonight - July 4, 2019