The Third Annual Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel returns Oct. 12-13, 2012.
It will showcase some of the top food, wine and beers in the world, along with informative seminars conducted by members of the hotel’s award-winning food and beverage team.
The Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic consists of seven beverage seminars, live entertainment and more than 30 food and beverage stations featuring appetizing selections from restaurants, including Shula’s Steak House, Il Mulino New York Trattoria and Todd English’s bluezoo as well as wines, beers, and cocktails from around the world.
Highlighting the event will be the appearances of celebrity chefs Michael Mina and Todd English.
Mina is an award-winning chef and author of Michael Mina: The Cookbook. He is the executive chef at his two namesake restaurants in San Francisco and Las Vegas; has been featured in multiple national print magazines, and cooked for celebrities and notables, including three U.S. presidents.
English is a world-renowned restaurateur who has gained national acclaim through his line of restaurants and cookbooks, and his countless other food-related enterprises. His concept, Todd English’s bluezoo, is a AAA four-diamond restaurant and one of the signature restaurants of the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel.
Tickets to the Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic are available as part of a hotel package or individually.
Advance purchase event tickets are $80 (including taxes) per person, and include unlimited samples. Tasting stations will be open from 5:30pm -9pm each day.
One and two-night packages including two tickets to the outdoor festival and overnight accommodations are available, starting at $285 per night
Beverage seminars – in wine, spirits, and beer – take place between 4:30pm and 5:30pm each day. Cost is $45 per person, per class (including taxes), and can be reserved online.
For more information or to book, please visit SwanDolphinFoodandWineClassic.com or call 1-800-227-1500.
Make it a full day and take the water shuttle from the Swan and Dolphin hotels to Epcot and enjoy an afternoon at Disney’s Food and Wine Festival.
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022