The Third Annual Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel returns Oct. 12-13, 2012.
It will showcase some of the top food, wine and beers in the world, along with informative seminars conducted by members of the hotel’s award-winning food and beverage team.
The Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic consists of seven beverage seminars, live entertainment and more than 30 food and beverage stations featuring appetizing selections from restaurants, including Shula’s Steak House, Il Mulino New York Trattoria and Todd English’s bluezoo as well as wines, beers, and cocktails from around the world.
Highlighting the event will be the appearances of celebrity chefs Michael Mina and Todd English.
Mina is an award-winning chef and author of Michael Mina: The Cookbook. He is the executive chef at his two namesake restaurants in San Francisco and Las Vegas; has been featured in multiple national print magazines, and cooked for celebrities and notables, including three U.S. presidents.
English is a world-renowned restaurateur who has gained national acclaim through his line of restaurants and cookbooks, and his countless other food-related enterprises. His concept, Todd English’s bluezoo, is a AAA four-diamond restaurant and one of the signature restaurants of the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel.
Tickets to the Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic are available as part of a hotel package or individually.
Advance purchase event tickets are $80 (including taxes) per person, and include unlimited samples. Tasting stations will be open from 5:30pm -9pm each day.
One and two-night packages including two tickets to the outdoor festival and overnight accommodations are available, starting at $285 per night
Beverage seminars – in wine, spirits, and beer – take place between 4:30pm and 5:30pm each day. Cost is $45 per person, per class (including taxes), and can be reserved online.
For more information or to book, please visit SwanDolphinFoodandWineClassic.com or call 1-800-227-1500.
Make it a full day and take the water shuttle from the Swan and Dolphin hotels to Epcot and enjoy an afternoon at Disney’s Food and Wine Festival.
- The 28th Annual Florida Film Festival Announces Grand Jury and Audience Award Winners #FFF2019 - April 22, 2019
- Dr Phillips Center Hosts Auditions for Jesus Christ Superstar National Tour on Saturday, April 20 @drphillipsctr #JesusChristSuperstar - April 18, 2019
- Party for the Planet Returns to Disney’s Animal Kingdom April 20-22, 2019 #EarthDay2019 #PartyforthePlanet - April 17, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2019 Picks For Easter Dining And Family Fun In Orlando - April 16, 2019
- Monster Jam World Finals XX Roll Into Orlando’s Camping World Stadium May 10-11, 2019 #MonsterJam - April 15, 2019
- Dr Phillips Center Announces Digital Ticket Lottery for Dear Evan Hansen #YouWillBeFound #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - April 12, 2019
- Five Reasons You Should Attend the 2019 Florida Film Festival #FFF2019 - April 11, 2019
- Central Florida Foodie Events for April 2019 #OrlandoFoodies ::UPDATED:: - April 7, 2019
- Out and About: CityArts Opens in Historic Roger Kiene Building in Downtown Orlando - March 31, 2019
- Out and About: Tony Roma’s Serves Up Delicious New Classics Menu Through April 28, 2019 @TonyRomas - March 27, 2019