When The Globe closed, many wondered what Wall Street Plaza would replace it with. Wonder no more.
Hooch now occupies that corner building, and it features craft beer, one-of-a-kind cocktails, and house batched moonshine. Happy hour is from 4pm-7pm.
It also features a small bar menu comprised of wings served with your choice of sauce, buckets of fries, tater tots, beer-battered onion rings, and funnel cake fries (for your sweet tooth), and several kinds of flat breads.
The place is lined with TVs, making a great place to catch a game.
Hours are 4pm-2am Monday through Friday, and 11am-2am Saturday and Sunday. Food is served until 11pm daily.
[Photo courtesy of Wall Street Plaza]
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023