When The Globe closed, many wondered what Wall Street Plaza would replace it with. Wonder no more.
Hooch now occupies that corner building, and it features craft beer, one-of-a-kind cocktails, and house batched moonshine. Happy hour is from 4pm-7pm.
It also features a small bar menu comprised of wings served with your choice of sauce, buckets of fries, tater tots, beer-battered onion rings, and funnel cake fries (for your sweet tooth), and several kinds of flat breads.
The place is lined with TVs, making a great place to catch a game.
Hours are 4pm-2am Monday through Friday, and 11am-2am Saturday and Sunday. Food is served until 11pm daily.
[Photo courtesy of Wall Street Plaza]
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022