This is year #13 for Busch Garden’s annual Howl-O-Scream Halloween event, and they are using that number to good effect.
Nowhere is that more evident than one of the new horror houses: Circus of Superstition 3-D. The Trickster will command crazed circus clowns to challenge you to survive 13 superstitions in their 3-D Tent of terror.
Another new house is called Blood Asylum. In it, a serial killer called “The Creature” escapes his holding cell in a mental hospital. He then proceeds to kill everyone he meets, turning the hospital into a bloody playground.
Other returning houses will test your fear with vampires, zombies, mutant possessed dolls, and even the legend of Edgar Allen Poe.
Also new this year is the show “Fiends,” featuring creatures of the night and their deranged dance party, along with Dr. Freakenstein.
“Dark Side of the Gardens” is the official theme for this year’s event, and there will be plenty of scare zones in addition to the horror houses and shows.
Another thrill for guests will be the opportunity to ride the park’s adrenaline-fueled coasters in the dark.
There is a “Freaky Preview” of Howl-O-Scream the weekend of September 21 and 22. After that, the event runs the following dates:
- Sept. 27-29
- Oct. 4-6, 11-13, 18-20 and 25-27
Hours each night are from 7:30pm to 1am during the preview dates and on Thursdays. Friday and Saturday hours are 7:30pm to 2am. No costumes are allowed.
Howl-O-Scream is a separately ticketed event. General admission is $79.99 plus tax. Reduced advance-purchase rates and special offers are available for Busch Gardens pass members. Savings on general admission tickets are available in advance at participating Publix Supermarkets or with promotional codes found at participating Taco Bell and Applebee’s locations in Central Florida.
For more information on Howl-O-Scream, including VIP packages, or to purchase tickets, visit TheDarkSideOfTheGardens.com.
[Image courtesy of Busch Gardens Tampa]
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For July 5, 2020: The Old Jailhouse, Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream, Chef Bruno Fonseca, Shake Shack, And More .. #OrlandoFoodies #OrlandoRestaurants - July 5, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating The 4th Of July 2020 .. #4thofJuly #Fireworks #Grilling - July 1, 2020
- The Bourne Stuntacular to Grand Open at Universal Orlando June 30, 2020 with Sneak Peek Online June 29 .. #UniversalOrlando #BourneStuntacular #ThemeParkNews - June 29, 2020
- Florida Suspends Alcohol Consumption at Bars Again Due to COVID-19 .. #FloridaBars #DoYourPart - June 28, 2020
- Orange County Florida Launches New “Safer, Stronger, Together” Campaign for Businesses & Residents to Combat COVID-19 Spread .. #DoYourPartORL #VisitOrlando @OrangeCoFL - June 27, 2020
- Walt Disney World to Give Magic Kingdom’s Splash Mountain New ‘The Princess and the Frog’ Theme .. #WaltDisneyWorld #SplashMountain #ThePrincessandtheFrog #Tiana - June 26, 2020
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex to Host ‘MLS is Back’ Tournament This Summer .. #WaltDisneyWorld #ESPN #WWoS #MLSisBack #Soccer - June 21, 2020
- Walt Disney World Cancels Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party for 2020 .. #Disney #MNSSHP #Halloween - June 20, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Father’s Day 2020 .. #FathersDay #VisitOrlando #OrlandoRestaurants - June 18, 2020
- Gatorland Offers Special Florida Resident Rates Through June 30, 2020 .. #Gatorland #FLResident - June 15, 2020