This is year #13 for Busch Garden’s annual Howl-O-Scream Halloween event, and they are using that number to good effect.
Nowhere is that more evident than one of the new horror houses: Circus of Superstition 3-D. The Trickster will command crazed circus clowns to challenge you to survive 13 superstitions in their 3-D Tent of terror.
Another new house is called Blood Asylum. In it, a serial killer called “The Creature” escapes his holding cell in a mental hospital. He then proceeds to kill everyone he meets, turning the hospital into a bloody playground.
Other returning houses will test your fear with vampires, zombies, mutant possessed dolls, and even the legend of Edgar Allen Poe.
Also new this year is the show “Fiends,” featuring creatures of the night and their deranged dance party, along with Dr. Freakenstein.
“Dark Side of the Gardens” is the official theme for this year’s event, and there will be plenty of scare zones in addition to the horror houses and shows.
Another thrill for guests will be the opportunity to ride the park’s adrenaline-fueled coasters in the dark.
There is a “Freaky Preview” of Howl-O-Scream the weekend of September 21 and 22. After that, the event runs the following dates:
- Sept. 27-29
- Oct. 4-6, 11-13, 18-20 and 25-27
Hours each night are from 7:30pm to 1am during the preview dates and on Thursdays. Friday and Saturday hours are 7:30pm to 2am. No costumes are allowed.
Howl-O-Scream is a separately ticketed event. General admission is $79.99 plus tax. Reduced advance-purchase rates and special offers are available for Busch Gardens pass members. Savings on general admission tickets are available in advance at participating Publix Supermarkets or with promotional codes found at participating Taco Bell and Applebee’s locations in Central Florida.
For more information on Howl-O-Scream, including VIP packages, or to purchase tickets, visit TheDarkSideOfTheGardens.com.
[Image courtesy of Busch Gardens Tampa]
- Nobu Hotel and Restaurant To Be Built Near Walt Disney World .. #NobuHotelOrlando #NobuHotels #NobuRestaurant - July 5, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating The 4th Of July 2022 .. #4thofJuly #Fireworks #OrlandoHolidays #VisitOrlando - June 29, 2022
- Out and About: Tasting the New BBQ Bowls at Sonny’s BBQ .. @SonnysBBQ #OrlandoBBQ - June 27, 2022
- Swamp Sistas Hold 2022 Summer Hope For Kids Fundraiser .. @SwampSistas @FeedHopeNow #FightHunger - June 22, 2022
- Fresh Kitchen Opens New Location in Winter Garden .. #EatFreshKitchen #WinterGardenFL - June 17, 2022
- ‘Red Hot & Boom’ Returns to Altamonte Springs July 3, 2022 .. #RedHotBoom #WXXL #AltamonteSprings - June 15, 2022
- Out and About: Experiencing ‘Electric Ocean’ at SeaWorld Orlando .. #SeaWorldOrlando #ElectricOcean - June 13, 2022
- Sonny’s BBQ Introduces New Limited-Time BBQ Bowls .. @SonnysBBQ #OrlandoBBQ - June 9, 2022
- Out and About: ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ at Dr. Phillips Center .. #JCSTheMusical #DrPhillipsCenter #OrlandoArts #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - June 8, 2022
- Sixth Annual CommUNITY Rainbow Run and Festival Benefiting onePULSE Foundation To Be Held June 4 .. #CommUNITYRainbowRun #OnePULSE #CharityEvents - June 2, 2022