Epcot International Food & Wine festival returns Sept. 28-Nov. 12 for its 17th year, with more than 25 kiosk marketplaces to sample tastes from around the world.
Among dozens of new dishes this year is shrimp ceviche at the new Florida Local Marketplace, and a buttery filet mignon with wild mushrooms at the Canada Marketplace. Also new this year is Terra, a Vegan marketplace.
Samples of food and beverages will be available for between $3 to $8 each.
Beyond the sampling, the popular Ocean Spray “Discover the Cranberry Bog” returns showing how cranberries grow (with farmers to explain). Also new is the Watermelon Patch, hosted by the National Watermelon Board, with watermelons growing and fun facts and tips from Mr. Food.
Each day also features cooking demos and beverage classes in the festival center, with celebrity chef appearances such as Jeff Henderson, Gale Gand, Jennifer Booker, Ron Duprat, Jamie Deen, Warren Brown, Rock Harper, Celina Tio, Robert Irvine, Andrew Zimmern, Buddy Valastro, Art Smith, Keegan Gerhard and more. Most of these demos and classes do charge an additional fee.
Included in regular admission are the nightly Eat to the Beat concerts, featuring returing favorites like Night Ranger, Sugar Ray, Boyz II Men and Sister Hazel. New this year are Smash Mouth, Javier Colon (winner of “The Voice”), Blues Traveler, and Dennis DeYoung (original member of the group STYX).
For more info, visit www.epcotfoodfestival.com.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Celebrating National Margarita Day - February 21, 2019
- Florida Strawberry Festival Brings The Yum To Plant City Feb 28-Mar 10, 2019 #BerryFest19 - February 20, 2019
- MegaCon Orlando Brings Star-Studded Fandom Fun May 16-19, 2019 #MegaConOrlando19 - February 19, 2019
- Chef José Andrés to open Jaleo and Pepe Restaurants at #Disney Springs Winter 2019 @ChefJoseAndres - February 18, 2019
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces 2019-2020 FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando Season @drphillipsctr #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - February 15, 2019
- Out and About: Cheddar’s Adds New Comfort Food Dishes to the Menu #CheddarsScratchKitchen #csktvtheloop - February 14, 2019
- Pentatonix and Rachel Platten Bring World Tour to Orlando’s Amway Center June 1 #PTXTheWorldTour - February 13, 2019
- Walt #Disney World Offering New Dining Package for Final Months of IllumiNations at Epcot - February 13, 2019
- 142nd Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 15-17, 2019 #SilverSpursRodeo - February 12, 2019
- Free Indie-Folkfest 2019 Returns to the Mennello Museum of American Art Feb 16 @MennelloMuseum - February 11, 2019