Epcot International Food & Wine festival returns Sept. 28-Nov. 12 for its 17th year, with more than 25 kiosk marketplaces to sample tastes from around the world.
Among dozens of new dishes this year is shrimp ceviche at the new Florida Local Marketplace, and a buttery filet mignon with wild mushrooms at the Canada Marketplace. Also new this year is Terra, a Vegan marketplace.
Samples of food and beverages will be available for between $3 to $8 each.
Beyond the sampling, the popular Ocean Spray “Discover the Cranberry Bog” returns showing how cranberries grow (with farmers to explain). Also new is the Watermelon Patch, hosted by the National Watermelon Board, with watermelons growing and fun facts and tips from Mr. Food.
Each day also features cooking demos and beverage classes in the festival center, with celebrity chef appearances such as Jeff Henderson, Gale Gand, Jennifer Booker, Ron Duprat, Jamie Deen, Warren Brown, Rock Harper, Celina Tio, Robert Irvine, Andrew Zimmern, Buddy Valastro, Art Smith, Keegan Gerhard and more. Most of these demos and classes do charge an additional fee.
Included in regular admission are the nightly Eat to the Beat concerts, featuring returing favorites like Night Ranger, Sugar Ray, Boyz II Men and Sister Hazel. New this year are Smash Mouth, Javier Colon (winner of “The Voice”), Blues Traveler, and Dennis DeYoung (original member of the group STYX).
For more info, visit www.epcotfoodfestival.com.
- iHeart Radio Hosts Free Monster Jam® Triple Threat “Feast with the Beast” Zombie Bash at Ace Cafe Orlando Aug 17 - August 12, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup August 11, 2018: Tijuana Flats, Highball & Harvest, Foxtail Coffee, and More - August 11, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Hosts Thrill Fest Ride Night Aug 17 @seaworld - August 9, 2018
- Geek Out at Orlando Science Center’s ‘Science Night Live’ August 18 - August 8, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Fixx Aug 23, 2018 - August 6, 2018
- Westgate Resorts Opens All-Suite Cocoa Beach Resort - August 5, 2018
- Writer’s Block Bookstore and Quantum Leap Winery Present Author Sandra Brown Aug 9 - August 3, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Offers Summer Deal on Howl-O-Scream 2018 Tickets #NowhereToHide @BuschGardens - August 2, 2018
- TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Awards 2018 Feature Central Florida Amusement and Theme Parks - August 2, 2018
- Monster Jam Triple Threat Series Rolls into Orlando’s Amway Center Aug 18, 2018 + Discount Code #MonsterJam @amwaycenter - August 1, 2018