Epcot International Food & Wine festival returns Sept. 28-Nov. 12 for its 17th year, with more than 25 kiosk marketplaces to sample tastes from around the world.
Among dozens of new dishes this year is shrimp ceviche at the new Florida Local Marketplace, and a buttery filet mignon with wild mushrooms at the Canada Marketplace. Also new this year is Terra, a Vegan marketplace.
Samples of food and beverages will be available for between $3 to $8 each.
Beyond the sampling, the popular Ocean Spray “Discover the Cranberry Bog” returns showing how cranberries grow (with farmers to explain). Also new is the Watermelon Patch, hosted by the National Watermelon Board, with watermelons growing and fun facts and tips from Mr. Food.
Each day also features cooking demos and beverage classes in the festival center, with celebrity chef appearances such as Jeff Henderson, Gale Gand, Jennifer Booker, Ron Duprat, Jamie Deen, Warren Brown, Rock Harper, Celina Tio, Robert Irvine, Andrew Zimmern, Buddy Valastro, Art Smith, Keegan Gerhard and more. Most of these demos and classes do charge an additional fee.
Included in regular admission are the nightly Eat to the Beat concerts, featuring returing favorites like Night Ranger, Sugar Ray, Boyz II Men and Sister Hazel. New this year are Smash Mouth, Javier Colon (winner of “The Voice”), Blues Traveler, and Dennis DeYoung (original member of the group STYX).
For more info, visit www.epcotfoodfestival.com.
- SeaWorld Orlando Announces New Annual Pass Program - October 15, 2018
- Wild Florida Hosts Sloth Week with Free Admission Oct 15-20 @WildFlorida - October 14, 2018
- Out and About: Sonny’s BBQ Celebrates National Pulled Pork Day 2018 with New Limited Menu Items - October 12, 2018
- Orlando International Airport Has Raised Parking Prices - October 11, 2018
- Annual Pink Off Park Celebration Returns October 19 in Winter Park - October 8, 2018
- Come Out With Pride 2018 Celebrates Orlando’s LGBTQ+ Community Oct 8-14 #KeepDancingOrlando @OrlandoPride - October 7, 2018
- Celebrate #NationalTacoDay 2018 on October 4 With These Orlando-Area Restaurants - October 4, 2018
- Infinity Falls to Open at SeaWorld Orlando October 4, 2018 - October 3, 2018
- Central Florida Foodie Events For October 2018 - October 1, 2018
- David S. Pumpkins Returns to Madame Tussauds Orlando in October - September 30, 2018