SeaWorld Orlando is once again holding their annual Halloween Spooktacular, starting October 6, 2012.
This is a very family-friendly event featuring a “sea theme” – of course, it being SeaWorld.
Kids are encouraged to attend in costume, and there will be 15 trick-or-treat stations sprinkled throughout the park. Also for the kids, Penelope’s Party Zone will feature a DJ and interactive games.
Characters will be available for photo opportunities, including Dolly Dolphin, Shivers the Polar Bear and Shamu plus pumpkin fish, mermaids, spider-crabs and penguins.
Spooktacular will be presented on October 6, 7, 13, 14, 19, 20, 21, 26, 27 and 28. Hours for the event are from noon to 8pm.
The best part is that Spooktacular is included with regular SeaWorld Orlando admission. It’s not a separate ticket event like the other theme park Halloween events.
However, if you want to give your younger children a big treat, SeaWorld will be offering overnight sleepovers for families near the giant aquariums built into the Manta roller coaster on select Spooktacular nights. For children in kindergarten through fifth grade, the sleepover includes a pizza dinner and breakfast. Cost is $78 per person, in addition to SeaWorld admission for that day. For $103, the sleepover ticket also includes next-day park admission. Event dates are Oct. 19, 20, 26 and 27. Call 1-800-406-2244 for reservations.
For more information on the event, visit seaworldorlando.com.
[Photo courtesy of SeaWorld Orlando]
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023