Fans of shrimp will want to visit Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips at ICON Park to try the new limited time “Shrimpwich” dish.
The new take on Chef Ramsay’s signature “Fishwich” combines golden, crispy jumbo shrimp, avocado cream, and cabbage slaw, wraps it all in warm naan bread and tops it with mango relish and pickled jalapeños. It’s served with dipping sauces.
The “Shrimpwich” will be available through June 30, 2023.
Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips is located near the entrance to The Wheel at ICON Park, just look for the British red telephone box doors on the front of the restaurant.
The menu offers proper British fish and chips (fries), along with fried chicken, lobster, shrimp, loaded “dirty” chips, and tasty shakes.
It is open 11:30am-10pm Monday through Thursday, and 11am to 10:30pm Friday through Sunday. Parking is free in the ICON Park garage.
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘My Fair Lady’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center May 9-14, 2023 - May 1, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Reveals Opening Date of Pipeline Coaster - April 30, 2023
- Out and About: ‘The Great Florida Road Trip’ Opens at The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando - April 28, 2023
- Limited Time ‘Shrimpwich’ Comes to Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips at ICON Park - April 26, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Chicago’ 25th Anniversary Tour at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center April 18-23, 2023 - April 7, 2023