Fans of shrimp will want to visit Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips at ICON Park to try the new limited time “Shrimpwich” dish.
The new take on Chef Ramsay’s signature “Fishwich” combines golden, crispy jumbo shrimp, avocado cream, and cabbage slaw, wraps it all in warm naan bread and tops it with mango relish and pickled jalapeños. It’s served with dipping sauces.
The “Shrimpwich” will be available through June 30, 2023.
Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips is located near the entrance to The Wheel at ICON Park, just look for the British red telephone box doors on the front of the restaurant.
The menu offers proper British fish and chips (fries), along with fried chicken, lobster, shrimp, loaded “dirty” chips, and tasty shakes.
It is open 11:30am-10pm Monday through Thursday, and 11am to 10:30pm Friday through Sunday. Parking is free in the ICON Park garage.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023