August 2021 will be a busy month for ICON Park Orlando on I-Drive, as the complex prepares for the opening of not one, but two brand name restaurants.
Popular British Chef Gordon Ramsay is bringing his Fish & Chips concept to ICON Park (it already has a location in Las Vegas). The fast-casual British-style eatery specializes in the classic British dish, made with sustainable True Cod and coated with custard powder batter. Fried shrimp, sausages, and chicken strips will also be available.
The chips will be served “natural” with sea salt or “dirty” with truffle, parmesan and chives; chipotle, jalapeño and crisp chorizo; or bacon, cheddar cheese, green onions and sour cream.
The restaurant will feature indoor counter seating, with additional outdoor patio seating with a view of The Wheel. Decor will be based on the colors of the Union Jack flag (blue, red, and white).
The second restaurant to be opening next month is Brother Jimmy’s, a famous New York restaurant serving North Carolina BBQ and other classic southern comfort food.
Established in 1989, the eatery has served up its BBQ to NYC and Washington, D.C., and this will be the brand’s first actual southern location.
The two restaurants will join ICON Park’s extensive variety of dining options that include Yard House, Blake Shelton’s Ole Red, Uncle Julio’s Mexican From Scratch, Tin Roof, Sugar Factory, Tapa Toro, and Shake Shack.
As soon as I hear of exact opening dates, I’ll be sure to let you know.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando 2023: What You Need to Know - March 16, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023