August 2021 will be a busy month for ICON Park Orlando on I-Drive, as the complex prepares for the opening of not one, but two brand name restaurants.
Popular British Chef Gordon Ramsay is bringing his Fish & Chips concept to ICON Park (it already has a location in Las Vegas). The fast-casual British-style eatery specializes in the classic British dish, made with sustainable True Cod and coated with custard powder batter. Fried shrimp, sausages, and chicken strips will also be available.
The chips will be served “natural” with sea salt or “dirty” with truffle, parmesan and chives; chipotle, jalapeño and crisp chorizo; or bacon, cheddar cheese, green onions and sour cream.
The restaurant will feature indoor counter seating, with additional outdoor patio seating with a view of The Wheel. Decor will be based on the colors of the Union Jack flag (blue, red, and white).
The second restaurant to be opening next month is Brother Jimmy’s, a famous New York restaurant serving North Carolina BBQ and other classic southern comfort food.
Established in 1989, the eatery has served up its BBQ to NYC and Washington, D.C., and this will be the brand’s first actual southern location.
The two restaurants will join ICON Park’s extensive variety of dining options that include Yard House, Blake Shelton’s Ole Red, Uncle Julio’s Mexican From Scratch, Tin Roof, Sugar Factory, Tapa Toro, and Shake Shack.
As soon as I hear of exact opening dates, I’ll be sure to let you know.
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022