August 2021 will be a busy month for ICON Park Orlando on I-Drive, as the complex prepares for the opening of not one, but two brand name restaurants.
Popular British Chef Gordon Ramsay is bringing his Fish & Chips concept to ICON Park (it already has a location in Las Vegas). The fast-casual British-style eatery specializes in the classic British dish, made with sustainable True Cod and coated with custard powder batter. Fried shrimp, sausages, and chicken strips will also be available.
The chips will be served “natural” with sea salt or “dirty” with truffle, parmesan and chives; chipotle, jalapeño and crisp chorizo; or bacon, cheddar cheese, green onions and sour cream.
The restaurant will feature indoor counter seating, with additional outdoor patio seating with a view of The Wheel. Decor will be based on the colors of the Union Jack flag (blue, red, and white).
The second restaurant to be opening next month is Brother Jimmy’s, a famous New York restaurant serving North Carolina BBQ and other classic southern comfort food.
Established in 1989, the eatery has served up its BBQ to NYC and Washington, D.C., and this will be the brand’s first actual southern location.
The two restaurants will join ICON Park’s extensive variety of dining options that include Yard House, Blake Shelton’s Ole Red, Uncle Julio’s Mexican From Scratch, Tin Roof, Sugar Factory, Tapa Toro, and Shake Shack.
As soon as I hear of exact opening dates, I’ll be sure to let you know.
- Fairwinds Broadway In Orlando Hosts ‘Ain’t Too Proud – The Life and Times of The Temptations’ At Dr. Phillips Center Jan 25-30, 2022 .. @DrPhillipsCtr #FAIRWINDSBway @AintTooProud #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - January 17, 2022
- Actor/Comedian Bob Saget Passes Away in Orlando at 65 .. #BobSaget - January 9, 2022
- Out and About: Live Entertainment and a New Menu Return to Mango’s Tropical Café in Orlando .. #MangosOrlando #IDrive @OrlandoMangos - December 13, 2021
- Opera Orlando Presents ‘The Secret River’ World Premiere at Dr. Phillips Center Dec. 17-19, 2021 .. #OperaOrlando #TheSecretRiver #DrPhillipsCenter - December 10, 2021
- Out and About: Hawkers Asian Street Food Has Fun New Cocktails for the 2021 Holidays .. #EatHawkers #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoDrinks - December 9, 2021
- Holidays In Space Returns To Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Dec 17 – 31, 2021 .. @ExploreSpaceKSC #HolidaysInSpace - November 29, 2021
- Fairwinds Broadway In Orlando Hosts ‘The Prom’ At Dr. Phillips Center Dec 7-12, 2021 .. @DrPhillipsCtr #FAIRWINDSBway @ThePromMusical #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - November 28, 2021
- 4th Annual FusionFest Returns To Downtown Orlando Nov 27-28, 2021 .. #FusionFest #OrlandoArts - November 23, 2021
- Holidays At LEGOLAND Return To LEGOLAND Florida Starting Nov. 26, 2021 .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #OrlandoHolidays #HolidaysatLEGOLAND - November 22, 2021
- Iron Chef Morimoto Returns to Morimoto Asia to Host Events in Dec 2021 .. #MorimotoAsia #DisneySprings #OrlandoFoodies - November 21, 2021