4 Rivers Smokehouse will be offering a special dish called Pink Nachos at their locations during this month to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer.
The Pink Nachos ($9.99) are made with pink tortilla chips fried to order, topped with choice of meat, pico de gallo, guasacaca, nacho cheese sauce, cilantro lime creme fresh, pickled jalapenos, and cilantro.
Partial proceeds from sales of the Pink Nachos will benefit AdventHealth for Women.
The Pink Nachos are available through October 29, 2022.
Guests will have the option to round up their purchases to the nearest dollar amount during this time, as well, with those proceeds also benefiting AdventHealth for Women.
For more details and your nearest location, visit 4rsmokehouse.com.
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘My Fair Lady’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center May 9-14, 2023 - May 1, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Reveals Opening Date of Pipeline Coaster - April 30, 2023
- Out and About: ‘The Great Florida Road Trip’ Opens at The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando - April 28, 2023
- Limited Time ‘Shrimpwich’ Comes to Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips at ICON Park - April 26, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Chicago’ 25th Anniversary Tour at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center April 18-23, 2023 - April 7, 2023