4 Rivers Smokehouse will be offering a special dish called Pink Nachos at their locations during this month to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer.
The Pink Nachos ($9.99) are made with pink tortilla chips fried to order, topped with choice of meat, pico de gallo, guasacaca, nacho cheese sauce, cilantro lime creme fresh, pickled jalapenos, and cilantro.
Partial proceeds from sales of the Pink Nachos will benefit AdventHealth for Women.
The Pink Nachos are available through October 29, 2022.
Guests will have the option to round up their purchases to the nearest dollar amount during this time, as well, with those proceeds also benefiting AdventHealth for Women.
For more details and your nearest location, visit 4rsmokehouse.com.
- ‘Hadestown’ Comes to the Dr. Phillips Center in Orlando December 13–18, 2022 - December 2, 2022
- The Santa Workshop Experience Returns To Orlando’s ICON Park for 2022 - December 1, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2022 Holiday Events in Central Florida - November 30, 2022
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: SeaWorld Orlando Gives First Look at Ride Vehicle for New ‘Pipeline’ Coaster at IAAPA - November 16, 2022