4 Rivers Smokehouse will be offering a special dish called Pink Nachos at their locations during this month to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer.
The Pink Nachos ($9.99) are made with pink tortilla chips fried to order, topped with choice of meat, pico de gallo, guasacaca, nacho cheese sauce, cilantro lime creme fresh, pickled jalapenos, and cilantro.
Partial proceeds from sales of the Pink Nachos will benefit AdventHealth for Women.
The Pink Nachos are available through October 29, 2022.
Guests will have the option to round up their purchases to the nearest dollar amount during this time, as well, with those proceeds also benefiting AdventHealth for Women.
For more details and your nearest location, visit 4rsmokehouse.com.
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023
- Victory Productions Presents ‘Moonshine & Mistletoe: An Appalachian Christmas Tale’ at Garden Theatre in Winter Garden - November 7, 2023