Museum of Illusions Orlando announces a new partnership with UCF Knights Football to bring fans discounted admission when the team wins.
FBC Mortgage Stadium, or as fans know it The Bounce House, unveiled a mural replicating Museum of Illusions Ames Room featuring University of Central Florida mascot, Knightro.
During home games visitors can take photos with the “Honey I Blew Up Knightro” mural (located just outside Section 134), and scan the QR code located on the mural to unlock a discount for museum admission.
For every UCF win, museum visitors will have 48 hours to enter the promo code UCFWINS with the purchase of a general admission ticket.
Reservations are required, and can be made at moiorlando.com.
We here at CitySurfing Orlando love the Museum of Illusions Orlando. It’s a fun educational experience with lots of great photo ops while you’re encouraged to play. You can read our review from when it opened…or experience it yourself at the link above.
Museum of Illusions Orlando is located at ICON Park on International Drive. Parking is free.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2022 Holiday Events in Central Florida - November 30, 2022
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: SeaWorld Orlando Gives First Look at Ride Vehicle for New ‘Pipeline’ Coaster at IAAPA - November 16, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022