Fresh Kitchen, the popular build-your-own-bowl quick-service restaurant concept, has opened its latest Central Florida location in Winter Garden.
Guests can choose from seasonal ingredients including fresh greens, sweet potato noodles, perfectly seasoned rice, roasted veggies, homemade sauces, and flavorful add-ons.
There are healthfully prepared meat options, as well, such as hormone and antibiotic-free grilled chicken and steak, and responsibly sourced salmon.
I’m told the almond-baked chicken is a guest favorite.
All their veggies are also cut in house daily, and the entire menu is 100 percent gluten-free with vegan options available.
The menu has been tweaked a bit since I last checked out the Waterford Lakes opening, but it’s still a great place to grab some healthier options to eat.
Fresh Kitchen is open for both lunch and dinner, as well as offering take-out orders and group catering.
The Winter Garden location is at 3337 Daniels Rd Suite 120, near the Target.
Check out the menu and get more information at eatfreshkitchen.com.
[Images courtesy Fresh Kitchen]
- Seven Seas Food Festival Returns To SeaWorld Orlando Feb 3-May 7, 2023 - January 27, 2023
- ‘Rock of Ages’ to Play Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Jan 25-Feb 26, 2023 - January 18, 2023
- Universal Orlando Reveals Mardi Gras 2023 Details Including Live Concert Line-Up - January 17, 2023
- ‘Wicked’ Returns To Orlando’s Dr Phillips Center For Extended Engagement Jan 25–Feb 12, 2023 - January 16, 2023
- The ‘Riverdance’ 25th Anniversary Show Dances into Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center Jan 20-22, 2023 - January 12, 2023
- Walt Disney World News: Opening Date for ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’, Nighttime Shows Returning, and Updates for Guests and Passholders - January 10, 2023
- Chase Padgett Brings Acclaimed ‘6 Guitars’ Show to Orlando’s Renaissance Theatre Company January 6-29, 2023 - January 4, 2023
- Daytona Boat Show Returns to Daytona International Speedway Jan 13-15, 2023 - January 3, 2023
- ‘Tina – The Tina Turner Musical’ Rocks Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center Jan 10-15, 2023 - January 2, 2023
- Out And About: A New Publix Has Opened at Town Center at O-Town West - January 1, 2023