Fresh Kitchen, the popular build-your-own-bowl quick-service restaurant concept, has opened its latest Central Florida location in Winter Garden.
Guests can choose from seasonal ingredients including fresh greens, sweet potato noodles, perfectly seasoned rice, roasted veggies, homemade sauces, and flavorful add-ons.
There are healthfully prepared meat options, as well, such as hormone and antibiotic-free grilled chicken and steak, and responsibly sourced salmon.
I’m told the almond-baked chicken is a guest favorite.
All their veggies are also cut in house daily, and the entire menu is 100 percent gluten-free with vegan options available.
The menu has been tweaked a bit since I last checked out the Waterford Lakes opening, but it’s still a great place to grab some healthier options to eat.
Fresh Kitchen is open for both lunch and dinner, as well as offering take-out orders and group catering.
The Winter Garden location is at 3337 Daniels Rd Suite 120, near the Target.
Check out the menu and get more information at eatfreshkitchen.com.
[Images courtesy Fresh Kitchen]
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023