Chicken Guy!, the fast-casual restaurant brand from the minds of chef and TV host Guy Fieri and internationally renowned restaurateur Robert Earl, will launch a new breakfast menu today (May 23) at their Winter Park location.
The new breakfast menu will include offerings featuring Chicken Guy!’s tasty tenders, as well as select other items, daily from 6:30am to 10:30am.
A highlight of the breakfast menu is sure to be the sweet and savory Maple Butter Pancake Tender Sandwich (the “Maple Butter Panwich“), featuring a crispy chicken tender between two buttermilk pancakes, topped with whipped maple butter. Add a freshly cracked egg and cheese to the sandwich for an even more filling morning option.
Other sandwiches include Chicken, Egg & Cheese; Bacon, Egg & Cheese; and Sausage, Egg & Cheese. Guests can also enjoy a breakfast wrap or bowl with chicken tenders, eggs, breakfast tots, tomato, cheddar, and bacon.
Those with a morning sweet tooth can also enjoy breakfast specialties like Chicken in Waffles, with chopped hand-breaded tenders stuffed inside a buttermilk waffle and sprinkled with powdered sugar.
Make it a full meal by adding a side of breakfast tots, and some hot coffee or sweet tea. And yes, you can get fries for breakfast.
“I have been driving up and down Orlando Boulevard since the 1980’s and I just love the area,” said Earl. “Guy has come up with a creative, unique breakfast menu—for instance, our waffle has his chicken mixed right into the batter for a new spin on Chicken and Waffles. The exciting menu and our location on Orlando Blvd., the gateway to Winter Park, is the ideal site to launch our breakfast menu.”
The Winter Park location is the first of Chicken Guy!’s locations to debut the new breakfast menu, but the brand has plans to slowly introduce it at other locations across the country.
To check out the full breakfast menu, and for more information, visit chickenguy.com.
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 25, 2023-Jan. 01, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023
- Victory Productions Presents ‘Moonshine & Mistletoe: An Appalachian Christmas Tale’ at Garden Theatre in Winter Garden - November 7, 2023
- Wekiva Island Hosts 9th Annual Central Florida Fall EggFest Nov. 11, 2023 - November 6, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2023 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 5, 2023