Chicken Guy!, the fast-casual restaurant brand from the minds of chef and TV host Guy Fieri and internationally renowned restaurateur Robert Earl, will launch a new breakfast menu today (May 23) at their Winter Park location.
The new breakfast menu will include offerings featuring Chicken Guy!’s tasty tenders, as well as select other items, daily from 6:30am to 10:30am.
A highlight of the breakfast menu is sure to be the sweet and savory Maple Butter Pancake Tender Sandwich (the “Maple Butter Panwich“), featuring a crispy chicken tender between two buttermilk pancakes, topped with whipped maple butter. Add a freshly cracked egg and cheese to the sandwich for an even more filling morning option.
Other sandwiches include Chicken, Egg & Cheese; Bacon, Egg & Cheese; and Sausage, Egg & Cheese. Guests can also enjoy a breakfast wrap or bowl with chicken tenders, eggs, breakfast tots, tomato, cheddar, and bacon.
Those with a morning sweet tooth can also enjoy breakfast specialties like Chicken in Waffles, with chopped hand-breaded tenders stuffed inside a buttermilk waffle and sprinkled with powdered sugar.
Make it a full meal by adding a side of breakfast tots, and some hot coffee or sweet tea. And yes, you can get fries for breakfast.
“I have been driving up and down Orlando Boulevard since the 1980’s and I just love the area,” said Earl. “Guy has come up with a creative, unique breakfast menu—for instance, our waffle has his chicken mixed right into the batter for a new spin on Chicken and Waffles. The exciting menu and our location on Orlando Blvd., the gateway to Winter Park, is the ideal site to launch our breakfast menu.”
The Winter Park location is the first of Chicken Guy!’s locations to debut the new breakfast menu, but the brand has plans to slowly introduce it at other locations across the country.
To check out the full breakfast menu, and for more information, visit chickenguy.com.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2022 Holiday Events in Central Florida - November 30, 2022
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: SeaWorld Orlando Gives First Look at Ride Vehicle for New ‘Pipeline’ Coaster at IAAPA - November 16, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022