Electric Ocean returns to SeaWorld Orlando for another summer of fun, starting May 27, bringing with it longer park hours.
Guests will be able to experience exciting nighttime shows, returning summer classics, and new food and drink options throughout the park.
What to Expect
With longer park hours (to 10pm most nights), guests can enjoy the rides up to dusk.
There are also special shows like the return of “Elmo Rocks,” and “Rescue Tails: Night Vision,” a nocturnal animal version of the popular “Rescue Tails” show.
Evenings will end with Club Sea Glow, a family-friendly dance party, before Ignite 360 lights up the sky in a spectacular fireworks finale.
This spectacular firework display includes synchronized water effects that shoot up to 100 feet in the air choreographed to a powerful musical score.
Best of all, there are multiple viewing areas around the lake to watch Ignite 360.
For an added charge, guests can reserve a space on the park’s Sky Tower ride, and enjoy a private view of our fireworks show while they enjoy Champagne and chocolate.
Food and Drink
As guests enjoy the “Electric Ocean” extras, there will be booths set up around the park offering special food and drink offerings created for the event.
Items available to purchase include extra-large beef and chicken skewers, empanadas, roller coaster-themed cocktails, and Banana Foster, Dulce de Leche and Nutella beignets.
Plus until August 4, guests 21+ can celebrate the summer with one FREE 7oz. beer at Waterway Grill from 10:30am until 1 hour prior to park close.
Electric Ocean is included with park admission, and takes place select nights May 27 – Sept. 5, 2022.
For more information, park hours and to purchase tickets, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com.
I will also be checking out this year’s “Electric Ocean” in June, and I’ll have all the photos and video soon after!
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023