Florida’s largest Maker event, Maker Faire Orlando, returns to the Central Florida Fairgrounds the weekend of November 13-14, 2021, with a ton of fun DIY activities.
Individuals behind the exhibits are known as ‘Makers’ and range from tech enthusiasts to crafters and scientists to garage tinkerers of all ages and backgrounds.
The two-day event is expected to draw 15,000 attendees and includes over 300 exhibits, Power Racing, Combat Robots, Nerdy Derby, and much more on display throughout three air-conditioned exhibit halls, as well as green spaces filled with hands-on activities, workshops and competitions.
Make t-shirts and buttons, learn to solder, watch robot battles and drone racing, and so much more throughout this weekend. Maker Faire is a family-friendly showcase of invention, creativity, and resourcefulness.
Robot Ruckus is back for 2021 and is included with Maker Faire Orlando tickets. See your favorite robot builders from TV having fun destroying each other’s toys with more than 20 teams from the BattleBots show on the Discovery Channel and Discovery+.
Hours are 10am to 5pm each day, with free onsite parking. Food and beverages available for purchase. Some activities require a nominal fee of $1-$6 cash to cover materials, payable at the event.
Maker Faire Orlando is produced by The Maker Effect Foundation and funded in part by Orange County Government through the Arts & Cultural Affairs Program. Ticket proceeds benefit The Maker Effect Foundation, a 501(c)(3) educational charity located in Orlando, Fla.
- One Day Tickets: Presale Youth and Student $15, Adult $20
- Two Day Tickets: Presale Youth and Student $25, Adult $35
First responders, active military and Veterans receive free admission to Maker Faire Orlando with identification. Employees of schools, colleges, universities, homeschool educators and libraries also receive free admission to Maker Faire Orlando with identification.
Purchase in advance at makerfaireorlando.com. Tickets will also be available at the gate Nov. 13 and Nov. 14.
Read our recap of Maker Faire Orlando 2018.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
- Universal Orlando Invites Foodies to Enjoy Mardi Gras 2023 at Its Resorts - March 3, 2023