The Orlando Museum of Art will look a lot like Christmas when the 35th annual Festival of Trees returns November November 13-21, 2021.
This year’s theme is “Sparkling Holiday Traditions,” selected by the Council of 101 to reflect this long-running crowd favorite.
“We’re so proud to have created an event that has become the fabric of holiday celebrations in Central Florida,” said Joan Kennedy, president of Council of 101. “It’s truly an honor to see generation after generation make Festival of Trees part of their holiday traditions.”
The Orlando Museum of Art will showcase designer Christmas trees of all sizes, holiday vignettes, custom hand designed wreaths and table décor, a gingerbread village, tabletop displays and more. Each piece is designed by Orlando’s finest designers, and is available for purchase.
There will be a holiday shopping experience, as well as pop up shops and live entertainment, too.
Festival of Trees admission tickets are $20 for adults, $12 for Seniors, Active Duty Military and First Responders (with ID), along with OMA members (with ID), and $8 children (age 3-12).
Hours are 10am to 5pm. Admission includes all the other Orlando Museum of the Arts exhibits.
Purchase advance tickets, as well as tickets to the special events below, at OMArt.org.
Several separately ticketed events will also be happening, including:
Opening Night Gala and Tree Lighting
Friday, November 12
Time: 6pm – 10pm
Celebrate the 35th anniversary Festival of Trees, benefiting the Orlando Museum of Art, with an evening of elegance. Guest will enjoy exquisite culinary creations, beverages, delightful entertainment and complimentary valet parking.
Tickets are $150 individual general admission to gala; $200 individual ticket to tree light reception and gala; and $ 350 Individual VIP Room ticket includes tree lighting and gala.
Breakfast with Santa
Saturday, November 13th and Saturday, November 20th
Time: 8:30am – 10am
A morning of making memories with Santa Claus, during the Festival of Trees, at the Orlando Museum of Art. Hot breakfast served featuring pancakes, bacon and more; face-painters; crafts; balloon artists; games; treats; and lots of celebration for the entire family with full access to Festival of Trees.
Ticket Prices: $35 Adults and Children
Friday, November 19th
Time: 6pm – 8:30pm
Event includes all access to Festival of Trees plus meet and get a photo with Santa Claus; story time with Mrs. Claus; Holiday Balloon Artists; Festive Face Paint; Stilt walkers and a family friendly menu (for purchase) via The Café. Get 1-hour advanced entry at 5pm with Rudolf’s VIP Children’s Pass.
Tickets: $20 Adults/Child for party and $30 Adult/Child for VIP Pass and Party
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023