Starting this weekend, Brick Or Treat returns to LEGOLAND Florida for family-friendly Halloween fun.
Brick or Treat features five uniquely themed candy stations around the park for a day of trick-or-treating fun including a Ghoulish Graveyard, Happy Harvest, Cauldron of Candy, and more from 2:30-7pm.
Four daily shows keep the spooky fun going each event day, including a new interactive show, “Operation: Monster Squad,” and the final chance to see “The Groovin’ Graveyard.”
Grab some spooky selfies with a special squad of characters that can only be found during Brick or Treat, including classic monsters with a LEGO® twist like Monster Rocker, Mummy, and Lord Vampyre, as well as LEGO® favorites including Scarecrow, Spider Lady, Shark Suit Guy and more.
LEGO® fans can also help craft a giant LEGO® Scarecrow brick by brick in DUPLO® Valley or snap a family photo inside a large LEGO® pumpkin, too.
And if you can’t get enough sweets trick-or-treating, the food locations around the park will have special Halloween-themed items for purchase. I can recommend the S’mores Granny Apple Fries a la Mode, featuring cookie-dusted warm apple fries, vanilla ice cream and marshmallow fluff topped with candy.
This kid-friendly event is the only time of year guests can meet exclusive classic LEGO® monster characters, enjoy Halloween shows, and go trick-or-treating to collect loads of candy during the ultimate kids Halloween celebration– and, it’s all included with regular day admission.
Brick or Treat runs Saturdays and Sundays in October through Halloween, from 10am to 8pm each day.
To purchase tickets, vacation packages, or get more info, visit LEGOLAND.com/florida.
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘My Fair Lady’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center May 9-14, 2023 - May 1, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Reveals Opening Date of Pipeline Coaster - April 30, 2023
- Out and About: ‘The Great Florida Road Trip’ Opens at The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando - April 28, 2023
- Limited Time ‘Shrimpwich’ Comes to Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips at ICON Park - April 26, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Chicago’ 25th Anniversary Tour at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center April 18-23, 2023 - April 7, 2023