Starting this weekend, Brick Or Treat returns to LEGOLAND Florida for family-friendly Halloween fun.
Brick or Treat features five uniquely themed candy stations around the park for a day of trick-or-treating fun including a Ghoulish Graveyard, Happy Harvest, Cauldron of Candy, and more from 2:30-7pm.
Four daily shows keep the spooky fun going each event day, including a new interactive show, “Operation: Monster Squad,” and the final chance to see “The Groovin’ Graveyard.”
Grab some spooky selfies with a special squad of characters that can only be found during Brick or Treat, including classic monsters with a LEGO® twist like Monster Rocker, Mummy, and Lord Vampyre, as well as LEGO® favorites including Scarecrow, Spider Lady, Shark Suit Guy and more.
LEGO® fans can also help craft a giant LEGO® Scarecrow brick by brick in DUPLO® Valley or snap a family photo inside a large LEGO® pumpkin, too.
And if you can’t get enough sweets trick-or-treating, the food locations around the park will have special Halloween-themed items for purchase. I can recommend the S’mores Granny Apple Fries a la Mode, featuring cookie-dusted warm apple fries, vanilla ice cream and marshmallow fluff topped with candy.
This kid-friendly event is the only time of year guests can meet exclusive classic LEGO® monster characters, enjoy Halloween shows, and go trick-or-treating to collect loads of candy during the ultimate kids Halloween celebration– and, it’s all included with regular day admission.
Brick or Treat runs Saturdays and Sundays in October through Halloween, from 10am to 8pm each day.
To purchase tickets, vacation packages, or get more info, visit LEGOLAND.com/florida.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2022 Holiday Events in Central Florida - November 30, 2022
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: SeaWorld Orlando Gives First Look at Ride Vehicle for New ‘Pipeline’ Coaster at IAAPA - November 16, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022