Halloween looks a lot different during this year’s pandemic, and the return of LEGOLAND® Florida Resort’s Brick or Treat, families will enjoy safe, contactless trick-or-treating with plenty of candy, seasonal shows and exclusive LEGO® characters during weekends in October, including Halloween.
Brick or Treat has returned to LEGOLAND Florida, and my family and I attended opening weekend to experience all the LEGO-inspired Halloween fun.
I was happy to see them using all of the park and not just limiting things to one area. We also enjoyed the park being open until 8pm that day, so we could take our time exploring the special Halloween offerings.
Brick or Treat returns to scare up family friendly Halloween fun at LEGOLAND Florida, weekends in October.
Offered every Saturday and Sunday in October, plus Monday, Oct. 31, the popular annual event includes a special Halloween-themed fireworks spectacular on 10 of the 11 event dates (not Oct 31, since it’s a school night). Pick up a complimentary pair of viewing glasses to add a brick-tastic LEGO twist to the colorful spectacle.
LEGOLAND Florida will kick off Brick-or-Treat, its second annual kid-friendly Halloween celebration weekends this October.
Every Saturday and Sunday, special Halloween-themed activities will take place, including:
- World’s Largest LEGO Jack-O-Lantern – Families can check out the world’s largest LEGO Jack-O-Lantern made of 26,500 LEGO bricks and capture a great photo memory.
- LEGO Halloween-Themed Build – Build your own Halloween-themed LEGO Model at the activity station in the Wells Fargo Fun Town 4D Theatre Plaza.
- Spooky Scavenger Hunt – The whole family can enjoy searching for spooky LEGO creatures found in the over 30 million LEGO bricks that make up Miniland USA.
- Brick-or-Treat Trail – Trick-or-Treat along the Brick-or-Treat trail near the Pirates South Stadium for goodies, tasty treats and other fun surprises.
- Dance Party – There will be a spooky Dance Party in the Haunted Miniland USA with a live DJ and dance games.
- Kids Costume Contest – Win brick-tastic prizes like LEGO products and tickets to LEGOLAND Florida. Children may enter one of 3 age categories: 0-3 years, 4-8 years and 9-12 years.
Brick-or-Treat is included in regular park admission to LEGOLAND Florida. The park will be open Saturdays 9:30am to 7pm, and Sundays 9:30am to 6pm in October.