Sip and sample your way around a world of international food at SeaWorld Orlando during its annual Seven Seas Food Festival, every weekend from February 5 through May 9.
During the event, marketplaces will be set up around the park offering culinary delights from just about every continent, from the Americas to the Caribbean to Asia to the Mediterranean, as well as dishes that cater to vegans.
New this year is the Seven Seas Beer Garden. Guests can relax and unwind as they sip on new favorite craft beverages in an open-air, shaded space. This year’s festival also includes SeaWorld’s most expansive beverage menu ever with more than 75 specially
curated cocktails and wines, and more than 75 craft beers from Florida and beyond.
Save on samples with a Seven Seas Food Festival Tasting Lanyard. Guests can embark on their culinary journey with a 10-sample lanyard starting at only $60 or save over 30% with the fan favorite 15-sample lanyard for the best savings (add an extra 3 samples to that 15 if you’re a Passholder).
Along with the delicious eats, Seven Seas will once again feature a line-up of concerts kicking off with Air Supply on Saturday, February 6. Reserved seats are available for every concert for $9.99 per person, or take your chance with general admission.
Here are rest of the artists confirmed so far:
Feb 7 – Divas of Soul Tribute Band
Feb 13 – Tribute Artists: Absolute Queen/U.S. Stones (Rolling Stones)/Let It Be (The Beatles)
Feb 14 – Tribute Artists: Let’s Get Loud (Jennifer Lopez)/Born This Way (Lady Gaga)/One More Time (Britney Spears)
Feb 20 – Tribute Artists: Smokin’ (Boston)/Renegade (Styx)/Best of Both Worlds (Van Halen)
Feb 21 – Chris Janson
Feb 27 – Luis Enrique
Feb 28 – Tribute Artists: The Wildflowers (Tom Petty)/Mr. Mojo Risin’ (The Doors)/In the Light of Led Zeppelin
Mar 6 – TBA
Mar 7 – Easton Corbin
Mar 13 – Vanilla Ice
Mar 14 – Jeremy Camp
Mar 20 – TBA
Mar 21 – Scotty McCreery
Mar 27 – Night Ranger
Mar 28 – Blue Oyster Cult
Apr 3 – Tribute Artists: Almost ABBA/Bee Gees Now/Donna Summer Tribute
Apr 4 – Tribute Artists: Vertigo (U2)/Original Sin (INXS)/Halo (Depeche Mode)
Apr 10 – Tribute Artists: Turnstiles (Billy Joel)/Greggie and the Jets (Elton John)/Hotter Than July (Stevie Wonder)
Apr 11 – Craig Morgan
Apr 17 – Tribute Artists: Alter Eagles (The Eagles)/Bad Moon Rising (CCR)/Southern Cross (CSNY)
Apr 18 – Joe Nichols
Apr 24 – TBA
Apr 25 – Tribute Artists: Never Stop Believin’ (Journey)/Livin’ On A Prayer (Bon Jovi)/Jaded (Aerosmith)
May 1 – Edwin McCain
May 2 – TBA
May 8 – Jesse McCartney
May 9 – Kansas
Access to the festival and the concerts are included with park admission, including the Fun Card.
For more information, including full menus, or to purchase admission, lanyards, or other upgrades, visit seaworld.com/orlando.
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Announces Opening Date for New Venue Called Judson’s Live - December 1, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023