This Sunday is the pinnacle of the NFL season – the big game between the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Kansas City Chiefs on February 7, 2021.
Many restaurants are offering to-go menus to celebrate at home, and others are hosting parties at their house.
Here’s the list of specials and events:
Airport Lanes, Sanford / Aloma Bowling, Winter Park / Boardwalk Bowl, Orlando
Offering 99 cent wings for dine-in or take-out, plus all locations will have the game playing on its TVs, with 55 cent bowling games and $3 drafts from 5pm until close.
Other take-out specials include 50 wings for $48 and 100 wings for $95, plus $6 pounds of crispy chips in your choice of flavors.
American Social Bar & Kitchen, Dr. Phillips
25 chicken wings for $45
25 chicken fingers for $45
15 cheeseburger sliders for $30
Call 407-454-9992 to make your reservation and take advantage of $20 Buckets of Budweiser, Bud Light, Coors Light AND $30 Buckets of High Noon, Truly, Truly Teas.
To-go packages for Sunday pickup include wings, pizza and more.
Hinckley’s Fancy Meats, Orlando
Super Bowl BBQ take home package (feeds 4) – $82:
- Olde Hearth Parker House Rolls
- 1 lb Hickory Smoked Beef Brisket
- 1 lb Pulled Smoked Pork Shoulder
- 3 links Smoked Antelope Sausage
- Whiskey BBQ Sauce
- Loaded Baked Potato Salad
- Pickled Stuff
Order at link above. Available for pick-up only at East End Market between 10am-6pm on Feb 7.
ICON Park, Orlando
On Saturday Feb. 6 and Sunday Feb. 7, any fan wearing a Bucs jersey or apparel can receive 50 percent off their ticket to The Wheel. There will also be a light show in red, orange, white and black, the Bucs’ signature colors, on The Wheel after dark.
Watch the game on big screen TVs at several ICON Park eateries, including Tin Roof Orlando, Buffalo Wild Wings, Ole Red, Sugar Factory, Uncle Julio’s, and Yard House, with food and drink specials at each.
On Vacation at Margaritaville Resort Orlando, Kissimmee
Watch the Big Game at On Vacation starting at 6pm, featuring a special watch party menu and drink specials. Plus, enjoy various fun activities and games throughout the resort, including corn hole, bingo, and more.
Orlando Brewing, Orlando
Tailgate party in the parking lot before the game starts. Big Lee’s – Serious About Barbecue will be serving up food for purchase, along with $12 beer pitchers available during the game.
Paddywagon, Lake Buena Vista/Dr. Phillips
Will have the game on its TVs, plus a catered menu available for purchase. Contact Mike directly for reservations: (407) 620-8383.
Promenade at Sunset Walk, Kissimmee
The “Big Game” Outdoor Superbowl Street Party kicks off at 2pm with Free Admission.
- A Gigantic Video Wall broadcasting the Pre-Game and the Big Game
- Pre-Game Live Music with the “Thompson Browne Trio”
- Street Performers
- Stilt Walkers
- Outdoor Seating
- 24 Full-Service Restaurants, Bars, Specialty Shops & More
Rocco’s Tacos, Dr. Phillips
Offering a take-out Touchdown Taco Box with 12 tacos (up to 3 choices of protein), and Guacamole, Salsa & Rocco’s Seasoned Chips, Sides of Yellow Rice & Black Beans, and Churros with Chocolate & Caramel Sauce for $65.
Or watch the game at Rocco’s with happy hour specials from 4-7pm. Free admission.
Stefano’s Trattoria, Winter Springs
Offering Super Bowl Catering Trays (for 6-8 people)
- Chicken Franchese over penne: $50
- Chicken Marsala over penne: $45
- Chicken Parm. over penne: $45
- Chicken Piccata over penne: $45
- Tortellini Di Stefano: $45
- Lasagna: $50
- Baked Ziti: $40
- Spaghetti Bolognese: $40
- Spaghetti and Meatballs: $40
- Shrimp Portofino over linguini: $80
All include 6 to-go breads. Salads are available separately.
Tabla Indian Restaurant, Orlando/Winter Park
Superbowl Special Tandoori Wings
Indian Beer for $5.
Available for takeout or dine in
Tapa Toro, Orlando
Take home menu:
- Grilled Chicken Wings – 10 for $14 or 25 for $35
Naked or Buffalo, served with celery, carrots, blue cheese dressing
- Meatballs – 12 for $18 or $24 for $6
beef meatballs with with tomato sauce
- IMPOSSIBLE Meatballs – 12 for $28 or 24 for $56
Vegan meatballs with tomato sauce
- Artichoke Dip – 1 pint for $28
creamy manchego & artichoke dip / served with crostinis
- Smashed Hummus – 1 pint for $28
chickpeas / garlic / olive oil / sea salt / served with crostinis
- Housemade Guacamole – 1 pint for $28
avocado / tomato / onion / cilantro / lime / served with crostinis
- Lamb Sliders – 12 for $48 or 24 for $96
ground lamb / pickled cucumbers / cilantro yogurt
- Mac & Cheese Bites – 12 for $24 or 24 for $48
- Build Your Own Fajitas (Serves 4) $46
includes 8 small tortillas, grilled onions and peppers, traditional toppings
*choice of all chicken, all skirt steak, or combo
Order via ChowNow or call 407.226.2929.
Tuffy’s Bottle Shop & Lounge, Sanford
They will have the game on all TVs and the BIG screen in the Music Box, plus Swine & Sons has prepared a special menu for purchase.
- Taco Bell Tests Vegan Crunchwrap in Orlando - June 8, 2023
- Out and About: Broadway Takes Orlando “Into the Woods” And It’s a Hilarious Journey - June 7, 2023
- Fun Spot America Theme Parks Celebrates 25th Anniversary with $25 Ticket Deal on June 10, 2023 - June 6, 2023
- Daytona Lagoon in Daytona Beach Launches Summer Character Series June 4, 2023 - May 30, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center to Host Broadway’s ‘Into the Woods’ For Only Florida Shows June 6-11, 2023 - May 28, 2023
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023