Orlando Fringe announced they have entered into a partnership with Subly to increase accessibility for their online events.
Founded in 2019, Subly makes content simple by automatically transcribing and adding subtitles to audio and video.
“I looked at many different companies that could help us caption our online video content, and Subly stood out among others,” adds Fringe Marketing Director Brian Sikorski, in the announcement. “Their software is very intuitive and always improving. As a bonus, their team is accommodating and personable. They’ve been a pleasure to work with.”
The partnership with Subly will assure that future Orlando Fringe online events will be captioned for the deaf and hard of hearing, as well as people who have their sound turned off.
Subly’s subtitles will be available at the upcoming 5th Annual Orlando Fringe Winter Mini-Fest, with online performances streaming January 7-14 and in-person events scheduled for January 7-10.
For more information, visit orlandofringe.org.
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘My Fair Lady’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center May 9-14, 2023 - May 1, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Reveals Opening Date of Pipeline Coaster - April 30, 2023
- Out and About: ‘The Great Florida Road Trip’ Opens at The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando - April 28, 2023
- Limited Time ‘Shrimpwich’ Comes to Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips at ICON Park - April 26, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Chicago’ 25th Anniversary Tour at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center April 18-23, 2023 - April 7, 2023