Orlando Fringe announced they have entered into a partnership with Subly to increase accessibility for their online events.
Founded in 2019, Subly makes content simple by automatically transcribing and adding subtitles to audio and video.
“I looked at many different companies that could help us caption our online video content, and Subly stood out among others,” adds Fringe Marketing Director Brian Sikorski, in the announcement. “Their software is very intuitive and always improving. As a bonus, their team is accommodating and personable. They’ve been a pleasure to work with.”
The partnership with Subly will assure that future Orlando Fringe online events will be captioned for the deaf and hard of hearing, as well as people who have their sound turned off.
Subly’s subtitles will be available at the upcoming 5th Annual Orlando Fringe Winter Mini-Fest, with online performances streaming January 7-14 and in-person events scheduled for January 7-10.
For more information, visit orlandofringe.org.
- Museum of Illusions Has Opened at ICON Park Orlando .. #MuseumOfIllusionsOrlando @ICONParkOrlando #OrlandoAttractions #TicketDeals - January 19, 2021
- Dinosaur Invasion Returns to Orlando’s Leu Gardens Jan 18-April 18 .. #LeuGardens #Dinosaurs - January 18, 2021
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For January 15, 2021: Gideon’s Bakehouse, Portillo’s, Major’s Project Pop, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - January 15, 2021
- Grande Lakes Orlando to Host Inaugural “Curated Experiences” Event Jan 29-31, 2021 .. #GrandeLakesOrlando #JWMarriottOrlando #Staycation #RitzCarltonOrlando #LuxuryTravel - January 10, 2021
- Gatorland Offers $9.99 Florida Resident Deal For January .. #Gatorland #FLResident - January 8, 2021
- 2021 Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts Kicks Off Jan 8 .. #WaltDisneyWorld #EPCOT #Disney - January 6, 2021
- Orlando Fringe Partners With Subly For Increased Accessibility Online .. #OrlandoFringe #Subly #OrlandoArts - January 6, 2021
- New Local Haitian TV Station Debuts in Central Florida .. #AyitiTV #OrlandoTV - January 5, 2021
- Visit Orlando Hires New President & CEO .. #VisitOrlando #OrlandoTourism - January 5, 2021
- Park Hopper Option Returns to Walt Disney World for 2021 .. #WaltDisneyWorld #ParkHopping - January 4, 2021