It’s time for the annual EPCOT International Festival of the Arts to return to Walt Disney World, but since we’re still in a pandemic, the 2021 event will be a scaled down version.
The Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts will run January 8 – February 22, 2021, offering up visual, culinary and performing arts from around the world.
More than 100 Disney and visiting artists will have their works on display, and guests can show off their own talents by participating in interactive experiences such as a larger-than-life paint-by-number mural or learning to draw favorite Disney characters.
Guests can have fun helping Figment learn about art on a scavenger hunt around World Showcase, or becoming the artistry with photo ops recreating famous works of art.
Foodies can also feast on with delicious Disney artistically-inspired food, including the new Vibrante & Vívido Food Studio, located between France and Morocco in the World Showcase. They will offer chilled seafood cocktail with octopus, scallops, shrimp, black garlic aïoli, tomato coconut sauce and serrano lime oil, and Blue Corn Pupusa stuffed with cheese and topped with shredded pork, guajillo and árbol chile sauce, cabbage slaw and aji amarillo crema.
Also new in 2021, Voices of Liberty will take centerstage at America Gardens Theatre with a showcase of Disney songs celebrating the artistry of Disney composers and lyricists.
Plus, take part in the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine, using the Festival Passport as a guide to purchase five vibrant food items and receiving a complimentary, tasty technicolor treat as a reward.
Admission to Epcot and a park reservation for the same date is required. Food and beverage samples are additional. For more information, visit Disneyworld.com.
- Museum of Illusions Has Opened at ICON Park Orlando .. #MuseumOfIllusionsOrlando @ICONParkOrlando #OrlandoAttractions #TicketDeals - January 19, 2021
- Dinosaur Invasion Returns to Orlando’s Leu Gardens Jan 18-April 18 .. #LeuGardens #Dinosaurs - January 18, 2021
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For January 15, 2021: Gideon’s Bakehouse, Portillo’s, Major’s Project Pop, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - January 15, 2021
- Grande Lakes Orlando to Host Inaugural “Curated Experiences” Event Jan 29-31, 2021 .. #GrandeLakesOrlando #JWMarriottOrlando #Staycation #RitzCarltonOrlando #LuxuryTravel - January 10, 2021
- Gatorland Offers $9.99 Florida Resident Deal For January .. #Gatorland #FLResident - January 8, 2021
- 2021 Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts Kicks Off Jan 8 .. #WaltDisneyWorld #EPCOT #Disney - January 6, 2021
- Orlando Fringe Partners With Subly For Increased Accessibility Online .. #OrlandoFringe #Subly #OrlandoArts - January 6, 2021
- New Local Haitian TV Station Debuts in Central Florida .. #AyitiTV #OrlandoTV - January 5, 2021
- Visit Orlando Hires New President & CEO .. #VisitOrlando #OrlandoTourism - January 5, 2021
- Park Hopper Option Returns to Walt Disney World for 2021 .. #WaltDisneyWorld #ParkHopping - January 4, 2021