It’s time for the annual EPCOT International Festival of the Arts to return to Walt Disney World, but since we’re still in a pandemic, the 2021 event will be a scaled down version.
The Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts will run January 8 – February 22, 2021, offering up visual, culinary and performing arts from around the world.
More than 100 Disney and visiting artists will have their works on display, and guests can show off their own talents by participating in interactive experiences such as a larger-than-life paint-by-number mural or learning to draw favorite Disney characters.
Guests can have fun helping Figment learn about art on a scavenger hunt around World Showcase, or becoming the artistry with photo ops recreating famous works of art.
Foodies can also feast on with delicious Disney artistically-inspired food, including the new Vibrante & Vívido Food Studio, located between France and Morocco in the World Showcase. They will offer chilled seafood cocktail with octopus, scallops, shrimp, black garlic aïoli, tomato coconut sauce and serrano lime oil, and Blue Corn Pupusa stuffed with cheese and topped with shredded pork, guajillo and árbol chile sauce, cabbage slaw and aji amarillo crema.
Also new in 2021, Voices of Liberty will take centerstage at America Gardens Theatre with a showcase of Disney songs celebrating the artistry of Disney composers and lyricists.
Plus, take part in the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine, using the Festival Passport as a guide to purchase five vibrant food items and receiving a complimentary, tasty technicolor treat as a reward.
Admission to Epcot and a park reservation for the same date is required. Food and beverage samples are additional. For more information, visit Disneyworld.com.
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘My Fair Lady’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center May 9-14, 2023 - May 1, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Reveals Opening Date of Pipeline Coaster - April 30, 2023
- Out and About: ‘The Great Florida Road Trip’ Opens at The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando - April 28, 2023
- Limited Time ‘Shrimpwich’ Comes to Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips at ICON Park - April 26, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Chicago’ 25th Anniversary Tour at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center April 18-23, 2023 - April 7, 2023