It’s time for the annual EPCOT International Festival of the Arts to return to Walt Disney World, but since we’re still in a pandemic, the 2021 event will be a scaled down version.
The Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts will run January 8 – February 22, 2021, offering up visual, culinary and performing arts from around the world.
More than 100 Disney and visiting artists will have their works on display, and guests can show off their own talents by participating in interactive experiences such as a larger-than-life paint-by-number mural or learning to draw favorite Disney characters.
Guests can have fun helping Figment learn about art on a scavenger hunt around World Showcase, or becoming the artistry with photo ops recreating famous works of art.
Foodies can also feast on with delicious Disney artistically-inspired food, including the new Vibrante & Vívido Food Studio, located between France and Morocco in the World Showcase. They will offer chilled seafood cocktail with octopus, scallops, shrimp, black garlic aïoli, tomato coconut sauce and serrano lime oil, and Blue Corn Pupusa stuffed with cheese and topped with shredded pork, guajillo and árbol chile sauce, cabbage slaw and aji amarillo crema.
Also new in 2021, Voices of Liberty will take centerstage at America Gardens Theatre with a showcase of Disney songs celebrating the artistry of Disney composers and lyricists.
Plus, take part in the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine, using the Festival Passport as a guide to purchase five vibrant food items and receiving a complimentary, tasty technicolor treat as a reward.
Admission to Epcot and a park reservation for the same date is required. Food and beverage samples are additional. For more information, visit Disneyworld.com.
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022