French-Creole Ayiti TV Orlando, a new local Haitian TV station, has debuted in Central Florida. Its 24-hour programming will include news, sports, music, movies, comedy shows, concerts, religious programming, and children’s shows.
The station was founded by Orlando resident Sendra Dorcé, who was born in Port-au-Prince, Haiti, but relocated to the US with her diplomat parents.
Dorcé said her vision for Ayiti TV is to educate viewers and bridge the divide between Haitians and Dominicans. Ayiti TV also has subtitles for those who don’t speak the language.
Ayiti TV is part of her Send’Or brand, which also includes financial firm Send’Or Capital, and real estate company Send’Or International Properties.
The station is available on Roku digital channel 38.2 in Orange, Osceola and Seminole counties, and viewers can also access local content on Ayiti TV Orlando’s YouTube channel.
For more information, visit sendorcapital.com/sendor-tv/ayiti-tv-orlando.
[Image Courtesy Sendra Dorcé]
- Taco Bell Tests Vegan Crunchwrap in Orlando - June 8, 2023
- Out and About: Broadway Takes Orlando “Into the Woods” And It’s a Hilarious Journey - June 7, 2023
- Fun Spot America Theme Parks Celebrates 25th Anniversary with $25 Ticket Deal on June 10, 2023 - June 6, 2023
- Daytona Lagoon in Daytona Beach Launches Summer Character Series June 4, 2023 - May 30, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center to Host Broadway’s ‘Into the Woods’ For Only Florida Shows June 6-11, 2023 - May 28, 2023
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023